Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? (640 Views)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / . / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by kayultimate(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Did anyone notice the sound if you click
the like button on my comments?
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by Aizebioje(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pathetic.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
kayultimate:

Folks like yourself should be in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fool @op
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by slimola(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
yeye boy
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
No one will fall for your silly trick op
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Enwe undecided
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Subtle but pathetic...
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
kayultimate:

U forgot that there is a sound also when someone unlikes your post.
Re: Did Anyone Notice The Sound If You Click The Like Button On My Comments? by Celebrimbor(m): 2:44am On Apr 08, 2015
e be like say you wan use the likes take buy Bugatti o

(1) (Reply)

10 Sins Committed On Facebook / Have You Ever Fallen Deeply In Love With Two Or More Persons? / How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.