Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,043 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) (3519 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan / Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by KingTom(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Rapmaestro:
sorry, but who is Ifeanyi I know him not...
Ifeanyi is a man who pirates films in Upper Iweaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by mobaking: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2015
mr 'HOLLYWOOD' is as guilty as Kunle Afolayan with this reply.Both should be cooperating on destroying piracy.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by austinvsb1(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2015
AustineE1:

and you are nt even ashamed to open your mouth and say this nonsense,that a community of Yoruba cowards fought an Igbo guy,whom one on one can waste each of them in seconds.Yet you celebrated your coward and slippery brothers,dont forget that Tinubu and Fashola started this whole thing when they deported some Igbos,so stop mentioning PDP,why do you cowards always blame others for your gross stupidity.

Dude f.uck off my mentions! That's just to give you an idea of the likely ratio of yorubas to igbos if yawa gas in lagos. Y'all will suffer losses so deep you won't recover in decades! And your cries to UN and ICC won't be able to save you! Start respecting your hosts now before things get completely out of hand!
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2015
This was just a cheap shot at publicity by ifeanyi IMO
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 4:39am On Apr 09, 2015
I chose whitecat and I'm standing by it unlike you two faced bastardds!

At least you know that your mother is the dumbest of all!

jimi4us:
but how come you choose whiteCat as your user name. so its true you people are dis DULL.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by jimi4us: 5:59am On Apr 09, 2015
whitecat1:
I chose whitecat and I'm standing by it unlike you two faced bastardds!

At least you know that your mother is the dumbest of all!

you were calling someone an animal and your user name is white cat. can't you see your generation have been cursed

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 6:06am On Apr 09, 2015
You are the cursed one since you are an ibo!

jimi4us:
you were calling someone an animal and your user name is white cat. can't you see your generation have been cursed

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by shizzleStar: 6:27am On Apr 09, 2015
whitecat1:
[s]Serves him right!

He shouldn't have apologized!

You just don't apologize to ibos even if you are wrong cos, that's when they will now come for you. Ibos are animals who have lived in the jungle, so they know how to smell and prey on the weak!

Ibos are not real human beings like that![/s]
so says a despicable and miserable scum
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by shizzleStar: 6:30am On Apr 09, 2015
austinvsb1:

[s]Dude f.uck off my mentions! That's just to give you an idea of the likely ratio of yorubas to igbos if yawa gas in lagos. Y'all will suffer losses so deep you won't recover in decades! And your cries to UN and ICC won't be able to save you! Start respecting your hosts now before things get completely out of hand[/s]!
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Vagabond that is eating trash in ijebu ode with his family, son of the cheapest trailer park Asewo in ijebu bushes. Thief! you will soon be packaged out of my town with the Aids your entire family is infected with,

shizzleStar:
so says a despicable and miserable scum

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by jimi4us: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2015
whitecat1:
You are the cursed one since you are an ibo!

God blessed isreal just like us, thats why we are prospering in every business we venture in. but you people are like iraq God have cursed your generations that you will never know peace. thats why you people dont have sense. and are always dirty like pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Keep prospering in your dreams, it's allowed!

You ibos are cursed everyday of your lives. You are just like stray dogs that are not wanted anywhere, and can't go home either, you are automatically cursed for being ibos.

jimi4us:
God blessed isreal just like us, thats why we are prospering in every business we venture in. but you people are like iraq God have cursed your generations that you will never know peace. thats why you people dont have sense. and are always dirty like pigs.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 6:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Keep prospering in your dreams, it's allowed! You will wake up to reality soon!

You ibos are cursed everyday of your lives. You are just like stray dogs that are not wanted anywhere, and can't go home either, you are automatically cursed for being ibos.

jimi4us:

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by shizzleStar: 6:44am On Apr 09, 2015
whitecat1:
Vagabond that is eating trash in ijebu ode with the his family, son of the cheapest trailer park Asewo in ijebu bushes. Thief! you will soon be packaged out of my town with the Aids your entire family is infected with,
waow! is this the story of your useless life and family? iinteresting!

I smell frustration and imminent death

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2015
You and everything that breathes and the one that doesn't breath in your household must die before me.

You are refugees in my town with your family, you are more miserable that a rat that's being chased. See your yellow eyes, you know you are already dead anyway!

shizzleStar:
waow! is this the story of your useless life and family? iinteresting!

I smell frustration and imminent death

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by Sibrah: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
the panic in yoruba land is too real. They're now realizing the mouth that feeds them. Imagine after the Igbos that own alaba market invented Nollywood and propelled it from that very same Alaba market to international heights. A worthless son of the oil will come and insult the founders, owners, movers,shakers, and builders of Nollywood.

Name 1 Yoruba person that's famous for doing Yoruba films.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-8173gJL_hLg/VJMTAtjzjUI/AAAAAAAANAs/-hr1YPvJbzQ/s1600/yoruba%2Bactor%2Bdead.jpg[/img]

this guy?
You are not serious, how did Igbos invent Nollywood? When did film making started in Nigeria and by who? You guys are here supporting the piracy of the handiwork of who u call an overrated film maker, u should be ashamed.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by shizzleStar: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2015
whitecat1:
You and everything that breathes and the one that doesn't breath in your household must die before me.

You are refugees in my town with your family, you are more miserable that a rat that's being chased. See your yellow eyes, you know you are already dead anyway!

Oh lawwd! how miserable can one get? please drop dead already, you are better off that way than being a living misery i swarrr cheesy.

Btw, your useless life story just got more interesting...Tell me more please cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 7:15am On Apr 09, 2015
It doesn't get any more miserable than your life!

Tell nairaland what you and your family are doing in ijebu ode?

You ibos have been made the bottom in Nigeria, now that's miserable!

shizzleStar:
Oh lawwd! how miserable can one get? please drop dead already, you are better off that way than being a living misery i swarrr cheesy.

Btw, your useless life story just got more interesting...Tell me more please cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by shizzleStar: 7:20am On Apr 09, 2015
whitecat1:
[s]It doesn't get any more miserable than your life!

Tell nairaland what you and your family are doing in ijebu ode?

You ibos have been made the bottom in Nigeria, now that's miserable[/s]!

you are such a pathetic nuisance, i have told you severally to stop mistaking me for that igbo boy that fvcks you silly at ijebu ode, you iddiott.

Its obvious you are high on excess semen from his ejaculation...useless thing

and pls stop the mention..got no time to waste on some miserable, filthy thing like you....go drown your sorrowful self in the lagoon
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2015
How can ibo guy do that when you are rubbished in bed?

It's an open secret that you are the least endowed in Nigeria. I do real men!

You are in ijebu ode with your family struggling to make ends meet.

shizzleStar:
you are such a pathetic nuisance, i have told you severally to stop mistaking me for that igbo boy that fvcks you silly at ijebu ode, you iddiott.

Its obvious you are high on excess semen from his ejaculation...useless thing

and pls stop the mention..got no time to waste on some miserable, filthy thing like you....go drown your sorrowful self in the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by Ralphlauren(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2015
whitecat1:
Serves him right!

He shouldn't have apologized!

You just don't apologize to ibos even if you are wrong cos, that's when they will now come for you. Ibos are animals who have lived in the jungle, so they know how to smell and prey on the weak!

Ibos are not real human beings like that!

Exactly!

I was very disappointed when I read that Kunle had apologised.

I just didn't understand why he had to apologise as there was nothing offending about his initial tweets.

Ibos are well known for piracy. The pirate anything they can lay their hands on. Even por,n movies. Awon oloshi grin

I remember the days of 'big boss Jigga man'. Smh. Number 1 alaba pirate of any foreign music CD.

Ibos deserve no apology. Tell them the truth, sit back, relax and watch them crying while naked in their market square.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2015
And Mr Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi further dignified the said Kunle with this reply!

Both of them are seeking attention.
Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by whitecat1: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2015
It's because many still don't know who ibos are!

I've sized them up and seen they are animals that think they are still in the jungle, and they must be treated as such. Yoruba think ibos are playing, but they mean everything they say.

Watch, as soon as we are able to pass law in Lagos about our land and language, they will sit tight. We just have to keep them on their toes, they are too comfortable.

Sad, but it's the reality. That's what's obtainable everywhere.

Ralphlauren:

Exactly!

I was very disappointed when I read that Kunle had apologised.

I just didn't understand why he had to apologise as there was nothing offending about his initial tweets.

Ibos are well known for piracy. The pirate anything they can lay their hands on. Even por,n movies. Awon oloshi grin

I remember the days of 'big boss Jigga man'. Smh. Number 1 alaba pirate of any foreign music CD.

Ibos deserve no apology. Tell them the truth, sit back, relax and watch them crying while naked in their market square.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Reacts To Kunle Afolayan’s Twitter Rant. (pics) by ifetife: 8:05am On Apr 09, 2015
All is well even in the well!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad! See What Happened To A Boy After He Met Online Lover First Time. Pics&video / Faces Of New Four Ministerial Nominees As Confirmed(pic) / The state of roads in Delta State's Capital Asaba at Night (HILARIOUS PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.