Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You (9047 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by agath(f): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2009
CAN YOU MARRY A GUY THAT IS JUST TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU AND GUYS CAN U MARRY A GIRL THAN U ARE JUST TWO YEARS OLDER THAN.

Respond please.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by sweetmum(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2009
yes,i can marry a guy that is two years older than me.i know some peolpe said if you did not marry someone that is like 6 years older than you, that you (woman) will look older than him once you start having children.
my own opinon is that,the way you arrange yourself determine how you look after childbearing.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by fs(f): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2009
lol

My husband is 4 months older than me.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Mmuo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2009
It does not matter once the love is there.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by chi101: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2009
I will marry a girl who is 2 years younger than me , what is the big deal, as far as she is mature enough, abi na age i go chop? cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by SamMilla1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2009
agath:

CAN YOU MARRY A GUY THAT IS JUST TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU AND GUYS CAN U MARRY A GIRL THAN U ARE JUST TWO YEARS OLDER THAN.

Respond please.

NO, I cant even marry a girl who is one minute younger than me.
We just have to be born at the same minute.
sad angry
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by igwe11(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2009
Sam Milla:

NO, I cant even marry a girl who is one minute younger than me.
We just have to be born at the same minute.
sad angry
waw! thats difficult to come by smiley smiley
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by untainted: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2009
i strongly believe age aint nothin but a number.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by hotstuff06(f): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2009
I always had a thing for men older than me, I never really clicked with my age mates of opposite sex hence why I never had a boyfriend in secondary school cos the ones I always met were with a child like attitude lol.
My hubby is 6 yrs older than me, he looks my age though. I was 24 and he was 30 when we got married. He can eat the whole world and never gain weight, I however cannot eat iyan for 5 days without a difference so after each child, I go back to the gym and get right back to shape like i was before. He does not care cos he says he loves me either way, but It makes me feel better to look like a knock out sisi for my hubby, and he sure does appreciate it that he can carry me like he used to cos I make him carry me to bed every single night. lol
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Sissy3(f): 2:27am On Jan 27, 2009
2yrs older than me undecided

thats nothing jor, majority of men tend to b older than women in marriages.

so i see no problem with it, 2 yrs older is not old
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Gabry(f): 2:57am On Jan 27, 2009
my bf is one year older than me
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by C2H5OH(f): 3:08am On Jan 27, 2009
story
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by oludimuni: 4:10am On Jan 27, 2009
As long as you are interested in each other. But mind you, if the interest disppears, there is danger oh.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Viktor1983(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2009
I'm just older than my girlfriend wit 5days, and we're gettin married next year,
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by SamMilla1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
wait here, so you people are seriously debating this rubbish question?

95% of marriages in Africa is like

MAN = 35

WOMAN = 25 OR 26,

Tell me its not true, and some rookie showed up here to ask if you can marry someone two years older,

I guess the poster is not old enough to discuss marriage because if she is, she would have known better
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by JJYOU: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2009
are you marrying for people or for yourself? 2yrs is nothing
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Pittbaby(f): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2009
Sam Milla:

wait here, so you people are seriously debating this rubbish question?

95% of marriages in Africa is like

MAN = 35

WOMAN = 25 OR 26,

Tell me its not true, and some rookie showed up here to ask if you can marry someone two years older,

I guess the poster is not old enough to discuss marriage because if she is, she would have known better

and you live in the 18th century hence your reluctance to live in the 21st
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by SamMilla1(m): 1:27am On Jan 28, 2009
Pittbaby:

and you live in the 18th century hence your reluctance to live in the 21st

I don't blame you,
You live in the 30th century where a man cannot marry a woman 2 years younger.
I can easily assume you are one of this
'' i too hot'' and ''i too sweet''
young hotheads who will start looking for a man 30 years older than them when marriage will be already waving goodbye for them.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by bizi: 1:39am On Jan 28, 2009
Age is nothing but number the most important thing in marriage is maturity that all we need. wink
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by allboyz(m): 2:32am On Jan 28, 2009
i am 1 year + 12 days older than my GF.

Nothing wrong. . .

The "love" is the koko
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by farotika(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2009
gabrywyl:

my bf is one year older than me

U dey talk of bf. U better go look 4 hubby wey take 15 years old pass u tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by MrCrackles(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2009
Yes i can!
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by steve49ja(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2009
What do you expect?
your age mate or someone you're older than?

Ofcourse i can marry someone 2 years younger.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Ben13: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2009
In the end, the only people that fail are those who do not try.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by kritikul(f): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2009
A friend of mine is a year older than her husband and they re happily married. she has two children already but looks nowhere older than him.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by darkey(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2009
Yeah, of cause i can. there are other more important factors to consider than age, i'm just a year older than my girl and marriage is sure
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Ben13: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2009
thank Gawd for you.

ehm. . you must excel tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by simplyfab(f): 4:32am On Jan 29, 2009
Soul E and Queen Ure are married.
Queen Ure is 12 and a half years older than him.
Well, go figure!! cheesy

Back to your question, I most definitely can as long as I'm marrying for love. Love is the top most priority for me and age is nothing but a number!!
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by tmoney11(m): 4:49am On Jan 29, 2009
I Agree with you o jare
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Krixxx(f): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
ive juss joined this site yeah, and some of the questions asked in some of the topics rrr duuuuuuuuuuuumb!!! e.g this one, @poster hw old r u ?
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by Ehise99(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2009
no old crap thanks
Re: Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You by MrCrackles(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
Krixxx:

ive juss joined this site yeah, and some of the questions asked in some of the topics rrr duuuuuuuuuuuumb!!! e.g this one, @poster hw old r u ?

Welcome to Nairaland! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.