Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] (59760 Views)

Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Youngest Minister Makes Buhari's Ministerial List / Meet The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo, She’s Extremely Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by dancoolD(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
How wish president elect can lesson frm this post and consider Nigeria Youth in his cabinet.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by asha01: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
walexGodson:
I hope to see more youth in politics dis day sha

our great grandfathers wont let that happen until (their dead do they part)
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by lorddubic: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Call for IELTs quality training exam materials and registration. 08068239574.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
toprealman:
THEY EARN MORE THAN THAT MONTHLY ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN THE RULING PARTY. THAT IS WHY THE MASS EXODUS FROM PDP SHOULD BE EXPECTED.
cry
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by sweetgala(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
baby124:

You do know the average life expectancy back then was 40+. So at 23, you are equivalent to almost 40 now. Life was harder and people had to grow up faster. They were wiser and smarter too because their quality and difficulty of education was much more than now. You can't compare a 23 yr old then and now.

That very much is true when I apply your logic. Our society has been damaged much. Many statemen then were very young
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
well,that was it then! our parents of those days began life-i mean, marriage,work, etc at early twenties or earlier.i think our physical growth and maturity can be compared to the 'oyibos' of today.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by TEJUCOKER(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
baby124:
Was that his 23yr old picture? He looked 50. Anyway, Nigerian youth need to start taking up seats in the HOR and supporting each other in that quest. Enough of career politicians. Those positions are a call to service, not a call till I die.

DUHH!!...the pick on the left?
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by TunjiMsp: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
owobokiri:
Telling. . Today we are saddled with some 80 year old jihadists. That is how far we have improved.
80 year old jihadists that has come to defend the masses
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by toprealman: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Zohan:

cry
I KNOW...WEIRD IN-IT?
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by ArcToyin(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
farem:
Majority of his (Mbu's) mates (20+ years) are NOWADAYS concerned with EPL at the peril of their future, deceived into political/ethnic/religious bigotry and violence.. Their laps (thighs) have been damaged as a result of the reigning prison-mindedness call SAGGING. Focus has been replaced with pinging, chatting (while these are good, but they have, like cancer, eaten deep into their thinking faculty) Nigerian youth, rise up and take your place
how will they take their place when the old men are not ready to leave the seats? Can two persons sit on a single seat together. David Mark and co, 16yrs in senate plus some era spent in military regime. Which grand child of his can stop him from going there again. Is no majorly the points you raised but there hasnt been opportunity for them to show their synergy.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Missonas(f): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
The money to buy form/ticket to contest ti won ju.Its too expensif grin
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
toprealman:
I KNOW...WEIRD IN-IT?
Yea, right
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by walexGodson(m): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
asha01:

our great grandfathers wont let that happen until (their dead do they part)
Lol
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by solalizzy(f): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nokiae5:
cheesy the young shall grow.
nd d old shall die
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by lonelydora: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
anonym0us:
AIG Joseph mbu relation

AIG Mbu father
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by bakila: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
farem:
Majority of his (Mbu's) mates (20+ years) are NOWADAYS concerned with EPL at the peril of their future, deceived into political/ethnic/religious bigotry and violence.. Their laps (thighs) have been damaged as a result of the reigning prison-mindedness call SAGGING. Focus has been replaced with pinging, chatting (while these are good, but they have, like cancer, eaten deep into their thinking faculty) Nigerian youth, rise up and take your place
It is very alarming the way cough syrup, religious bias without respect for its teaching has help delayed the progress of youth of today. One cannot be also add that a lot of old people are blocking the space for such rapid development. Again, those feat where attained because the were the only available few that can fit into the offices that the oyinbo bequeathed.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Nokiae5: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
solalizzy:
nd d old shall die
this got me smilling.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Cityguy: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who says Nigerian youths are not active in politics? Of course they are- as political thugs for the moneybags. That seems a position they have settled for and are comfortable with.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by UnimkeAk(m): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
toprealman:
HUG YOUR AVERAGE YOURUBA FRIEND'S BABE AND HE WILL START SEEING YOU AS AN ENEMY. INFERIORITY COMPLEX TINZ.

Asiin ! It is very pathetic !!
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by donem: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
anonym0us:
AIG Joseph mbu relation
yes.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by solalizzy(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nokiae5:

this got me smilling.
daz d fact. am glad i made u smile
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by MrSunesis(m): 4:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Menace2Society:
Who stop u from contesting?loud mouth mofo undecided

You don't contest ministerial posts...or do we do so here ? I thought for one to be a minister you had to be appointed.
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by supaslim(m): 4:32am On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:
Was that his 23yr old picture? He looked 50. Anyway, Nigerian youth need to start taking up seats in the HOR and supporting each other in that quest. Enough of career politicians. Those positions are a call to service, not a call till I die.
. Lolz confirm yarn!!! #ifedun by dmsc crew www.datafilehost.com/d/f4ae7511 cool melodous song
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Kelgar: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
That was even before Independence sad
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Socratez20(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who was the youngest minister of science and technology in Nigeria?
Re: Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo] by Basic123: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
baby124:
Recall that dino melaye went to HOR as a youth and he was a disgrace to the youth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Insecurity: Buhari Speaks, To Shock Gunmen, Bandits With Civil War Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.