Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Sept.09 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Sept.09 (889 Views)

Choosing Among Cranfield, Newcastle And Uni Of Aberdeen - Subsea Engineering. / Subsea Engineering In UK (university Of Aberdeen VS Cranfield University) / Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Scotland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Sept.09 by hadewal1: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2009
Hi nairalanders,

I differed my admission to study Integrated Petroleum Geoscience(M.Sc) at the
University of Aberdeen till Sept.09.
What I want to know is,with the current financial crisis in the UK,
what are my prospects after completing the Programme?
Please give ur advice,
Re: Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Sept.09 by ancient1: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2009
go back to nigeria and get a job
Re: Admission Into University Of Aberdeen Sept.09 by mikkyangel(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2009
waitin concern ur prospects and financial crunch in the uk? abi you nor no say na world over? besides,i"ll advise you to worry about the visa first before thinking about graduation and prospect of getting a job.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry University Of Ibadan / Crs Waec 2010 / Oau Post Ume Form Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.