Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu (2155 Views)

This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu by themilanway(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
very simple, APC isn't about ideology but power grab and consolidation. APC will be more than happy to see Ike in their Party and may even give him the position of Senate President. Not because of his antecedent but because they will want to encroach into PDP's stronghold. #My Opinion though

I would have love to debate whether APC is built on ideology or not but your antecedent of all the nice and wonderful things you wrote and said about APC in the past makes it difficult for me to engage you in any political discuss......maybe sports.

I still maintain that guys like Mark,Ekweremadu and Pius Anyim are not needed in APC,let them remain in the opposition.
Re: I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers enough of this. I dont want us to be in the same ground with the devil the devil can not win. Let us be a respectful citizens. I love you no matter what.
Who you will still want a fight after hearing such a word.. you just spoke like President GEJ.. I love you too and will not attack the Oba again.. let peace reign..
One Love!
One Nigeria!
One Nation!.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
fleet7:

another lunatic on the loose shameless old man.The position he has gotten to nobody in your family will ever reach that position till end of time.we the igbos made our choice we will live with it so stop making noise please we don't depend on politics for survival
you are very stupid for that comment. You lack home training and it will never be well with you. Your atitude shows you cant live long, if you continue this way. Did i offend you before? If you have any differences, why not express your view? Why cant you defend the post instead attacking my family that you dont even know. This is just to show you how you will live your life until the rest of your life, aimlessly without achieving anything in life. I wonder what manner of idiots are on this FORUM.
Re: I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu by fleet7(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
4bobo:

you are very stupid for that comment. You lack home training and it will never be well with you. Your atitude shows you cant live long, if you continue this way. Did i offend you before? If you have any differences, why not express your view? Why cant you defend the post instead attacking my family that you dont even know. This is just to show you how you will live your life until the rest of your life, aimlessly without achieving anything in life. I wonder what manner of idiots are on this FORUM.

Its obvious your a genetic mistake,I m happy you got the message clearly so next time don't just comment because others are doing it,learn to think before you talk
Re: I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
fleet7:

Its obvious your a genetic mistake,I m happy you got the message clearly so next time don't just comment because others are doing it,learn to think before you talk
I dont have your time because i know you very well. Since you joined this forum, majority of your replies have been cursing, abusive and manner-less talks with empty brain to counter or defend any point of discussion raised by someone. I know it is not ordinary. It is the curse on you. You better go for deliverance because you will soon end up in lagoon, trust me. Its all over you.
Re: I Won’t Decamp To APC Because PDP Lost Presidency, Says Ekweremadu by Kulas: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good statements from Ikeoha.On PDP we stand,no matter that GEJ lost.We are not political prostitutes and we dont have any regrets voting for PDP and GEJ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liyel Imoke Snubs Donald Duke At Ayade’s Inauguration Ceremony / Hilarious Photo Showing Our Politicians In Buhari's Den. / My Conversation With A Ghanaian On The "Clueless" Policies Of Our Government(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.