Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE (1882 Views)

Ngige's Threat To Banks; See Labour Acts Breached By Banks: Know Your Right!!! / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination / Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2015
My beloved Ndiigbo, I am not know to write long epistle to waste my time and your time when we can discuss directly the issue on ground.

It has come to my attention that APC and the Hausa-Fulani born to rule, along side their slaves are dangling the Office of Senate President in the face of the Igbo Nation. This, I find to be very funny.

At no time, did they ever intend to allow the Igbos any participation in the mainstream political process should APC emerge victorious. APC and the Hausa Fulani are bitter becos for the first time since the end of Biafra War, Igbos and the Niger Delta united and spoke with one voice.

The APC having attained the status of ruling party can no longer make unguarded comments hence the implied-repeal(offer with an injunction) approach is adopted. If Ngige had won the Senate, they would have voted overwhelmingly for a middle belt member of the Senate to emerge the Senate President.

APC has an agenda to capitalise on their recent victory in the Presidential election to win the State Government election in the South/South and South East. This win would mean business as usual, as their will be little or no resistance to Hausa Fulani domination of South South resources.

It is our duty and responsibility to resist every attempt to be held political prisoners and captive in Nigeria. It is our right as contributing members of Nigeria to occupy the seat of Presidency. It is our privilege to demand our fair share of federal projects and allocation and it is our prerogative to opt-out of the Nigeria Union, after a United Nations Referendum on membership of Nigeria or Separation from Nigeria.

We have the power and the decision is ours. It must not be business as usual, with the Hausa Fulani plundering our resources in the south in cohort with their slave.

God bless u all for your time. Igbo Kwenu!

VOTE AGBAJE
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by lolababe331e: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2015
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photos-igbo-market-leaders-in-lagos.html

Some Igbo market leaders already exercised their rights yesterday by choosing Ambode as their choice

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by Stolen: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Agbaje till 2023!
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by B69U: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Igbo people sef, to vote APC after the comments of the Oba is like handing people that want to kill you a rope to hang u with. Don't ba an accomplice to your own murder.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by Calculia: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
B69U:
Igbo people sef, to vote APC after the comments of the Oba is like handing people that want to kill you a rope to hang u with. [size=18pt]Don't be an accomplice to your own murder[/size].

On point!
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[s] My beloved Ndiigbo, I am not know to write long epistle to waste my time and your time when we can discuss directly the issue on ground.

It has come to my attention that APC and the Hausa-Fulani born to rule, along side their slaves are dangling the Office of Senate President in the face of the Igbo Nation. This, I find to be very funny.

At no time, did they ever intend to allow the Igbos any participation in the mainstream political process should APC emerge victorious. APC and the Hausa Fulani are bitter becos for the first time since the end of Biafra War, Igbos and the Niger Delta united and spoke with one voice.

The APC having attained the status of ruling party can no longer make unguarded comments hence the implied-repeal(offer with an injunction) approach is adopted. If Ngige had won the Senate, they would have voted overwhelmingly for a middle belt member of the Senate to emerge the Senate President.

APC has an agenda to capitalise on their recent victory in the Presidential election to win the State Government election in the South/South and South East. This win would mean business as usual, as their will be little or no resistance to Hausa Fulani domination of South South resources.

It is our duty and responsibility to resist every attempt to be held political prisoners and captive in Nigeria. It is our right as contributing members of Nigeria to occupy the seat of Presidency. It is our privilege to demand our fair share of federal projects and allocation and it is our prerogative to opt-out of the Nigeria Union, after a United Nations Referendum on membership of Nigeria or Separation from Nigeria.

We have the power and the decision is ours. It must not be business as usual, with the Hausa Fulani plundering our resources in the south in cohort with their slave.

[/s]
rubbish post!

The bolded comment is pure lies! You rejected APC and not the other way round.

Anyway,you are nobody when issues concerning Igbos are politically discussed.

Just fold your arms and watch how Igbos will be intergrated to APC. You will be shocked!

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2015
B69U:
Igbo people sef, to vote APC after the comments of the Oba is like handing people that want to kill you a rope to hang u with. [size=18pt]Don't be an accomplice to your own murder.[/size]

[size=14pt]Dont be an accomplice to ur own murder[/size] nwanne! Dey have said they will kill you, when u did nothing to them, dont hand them the power to kill you.

I love that quote from B69U. Word!

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by mobaking: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2015
If u could not save Jonathan with all those dollars,is it Agbaje u will deliver.U make so much noise,in politics u keep quiet and work underground.Now u have pressed the alarm button and ur opponents are moving faster than u think.

4 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by Cholls(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2015
my brothers dont heat up the polity we love you no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2015
mobaking:
If u could not save Jonathan with all those dollars,is it Agbaje u will deliver.U make so much noise,in politics u keep quiet and work underground.Now u have pressed the alarm button and ur opponents are moving faster than u think.

Maybe GEJ did not want to save himself. Ndiigbo on the other hand are natural born survivers. Watch and be amazed on how they deliver block vote to Agbaje on saturday. Once we take Lagos and Rivers, PDP is well on its way to reclaim Nigeria in 2019.

I appeal to Ndiigbo in Lagos not to yeild to fear, as we are very much in control of our on destiny.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
rubbish post!

The bolded comment is pure lies! You rejected APC and not the other way round.

Anyway,you are nobody when issues concerning Igbos are politically discussed.

Just fold your arms and watch how Igbos will be intergrated to APC. You will be shocked!

MzJackBaueress(f): 3:26pm
APGA just worsened the whole situation.

Instead of claiming Lagos to be a Portuguese name and insisting it is no man's land,what have they done to stop PDP in the southeast from robbing them of their victory in the elections?

please o! my landlord is a Yoruba man and a very kind hearted one for that matter. I don't want him to have problems with me because of one useless person who claims he speaks for Igbos.

Ndi Igbo,let bygones be bygones!

Do urself a favour and stop posting in the politics section. See how contradict yourself. mumu!
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by gen2briz(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
You can even exercise your right in your state to deliver blocking votes for your own son(gej),na just kidding (jk) guy you come dey deceive abi.

In pej voice contunu.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by theV0ice: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[s]My beloved Ndiigbo, I am not know to write long epistle to waste my time and your time when we can discuss directly the issue on ground.

VOTE AGBAJE[/s]

what kind of desperation is this??
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

what kind of desperation is this??

Of-course a yoruba man like u, will not like the above, since u have also fed fat on niger delta oil.

Ur time is up. Game Over!

p.s. line drawing doesnt take anything out of wat i wrote, as the people it was meant for already share those views.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by theV0ice: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Ofcourse a yoruba man like u will not like the above, since u have also fed fat on niger delta oil.

Ur time is up. Game Over!

p.s. lining drawing doesnt take anything out of wat i wrote, as the people it was meant for already share those views.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes o.....pls let the game 'get up' quickly abeg

The beauty of it is that those who own the oil know that any skirmishes or fire games will turn their region into a horrible smouldering mash.....ask what kuwait faced with 700 oil wells set on fire by Iraqi forces in 1991.

Sensible people don't go looking for war, especially when there's no reason for it.......they apply compromise which is what the ND militants are currently doing
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg vote Agbaje o
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes o.....pls let the game 'get up' quickly abeg

Then why the line drawing? That is the right attitude.

Abi I owe u?
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by theV0ice: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Then why the line drawing? That is the right attitude.

Abi I owe u?

You can't owe me my friend.....i don't sell toy guns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

The beauty of it is that those who own the oil know that any skirmishes or fire games will turn their region into a horrible smouldering mash.....ask what kuwait faced with 700 oil wells set on fire by Iraqi forces in 1991.

Sensible people don't go looking for war, especially when there's no reason for it.......they apply compromise which is what the ND militants are currently doing

Ah I see,
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

Ah I see, I spoke too soon. U are still carrying on like we are twins.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by theV0ice: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Ah I see, I spoke too soon. U are still carrying on like we are twins

pls see it very well wink

You've been making empty threats since my friend.....threats that bother on plain comedy and they're making me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

pls see it very well wink

Wat is it with you yorubas and the attache with igbos? Must it all end violently with millions dead before u get it? We no do again, no be by force.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Wat is it with you yorubas and the attache with igbos? Must it all end violently with millions dead before u get it? We no do again, no be by force.

Point the person wey dey hold you from relocating to Ihiala?

Go back to where you are from and take nothing that doesnt belong with you DEAL?
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by theV0ice: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

ok, lets get serious. We can go our separate ways as i believe we will do someday but it's in everybody's best interest that it happens peacefully......not by beating empty war drums like you and your ilk have been doing since
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Point the person wey dey hold you from relocating to Ihiala?

Go back to where you are from and take nothing that doesnt belong with you DEAL?

Point of correction, am not from Ihiala or wateva u call ur village.

Secondly, if u are referring to Lagos, Igbos have as much a stake in it as anybody. It is their land.(Igboland)

If they decide to leave, their investment remains their property. They have a right to sell to lebanese or anybody with enough capital to take over.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
I hope that enough light have been thrown on the matter. Yorubas should go and build Ibadan and leave our Capital city built with our money.

I repeat, Igbos own Lagos. It is Igbo property until we decide to sell. If we decide to sell.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by waternogetemeny: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

ok, lets get serious. We can go our separate ways as i believe we will do someday but it's in everybody's best interest that it happens peacefully......not by beating empty war drums like you and your ilk have been doing since

I look like the Oba of Lagos to you? Kilode? I am not the one planning mass burial of Igbo people in the lagoon.
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by theV0ice: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

I look like the Oba of Lagos to you? Kilode? I am not the one planning mass burial of Igbo people in the lagoon.

I don't agree with what he said and every yoruba leader that has commented on this issue has pointed that out so what else do you want??

Which power does he have to drown all Igbos in the lagoon??

If na jazz, Igboland no get jazz??
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by PedroJP(m): 4:51am On Apr 09, 2015
Simply, game over will let Nigeria be
Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Maybe GEJ did not want to save himself. Ndiigbo on the other hand are natural born survivers. Watch and be amazed on how they deliver block vote to Agbaje on saturday. Once we take Lagos and Rivers, PDP is well on its way to reclaim Nigeria in 2019.

I appeal to Ndiigbo in Lagos not to yeild to fear, as we are very much in control of our on destiny.
Good for you, now you know your votes are inconsequential in Lagos, the true owners of lagos have proven them selves.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo Exercise Your Right - VOTE AGBAJE by mobaking: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Wake up,Embode don win o.Thanks for the tip off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flash Back! Nigerians May Stone Buhari In The Next Six Months-apostle Suleman / Is It A Crime To Vote For Candidate Of Your Choice In Nigeria? / Yoruba Elders Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Their Land Or: Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.