Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. (3670 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by chibwike(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

it enlarge a female butt.
Oww.....really...i shouldn't know that na....thanks man...for the info...am grateful.
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by menix(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

You stole my space, you are now on my E-ENEMY's LIST

guy no vex..
Ve credited Orijin101 to supply u wiv orijin to please u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, My Boyfriend Masturbate / Yoruba Guys Are The Cutest In Nigeria / Horse Vs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.