Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Fiance Called Me A Witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Called Me A Witch (925 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Donicobone(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2015
I was shock when my fiance called me to tell me that a prophetess told him that I was responsible for his Persia blindness. We have been dating for over 2 years now last year we went for introduction, on april last year something fell into his eyes in his place of work becos he work in a factory, so we were planing to wed this year, I was shock when he called me 2days ago to tell me dat a prophetess told him that is the lady that he want to marry that is responsible for the blindness like seriously am diverstated right now I don't no what to do who to turn to I have been calling him since yesterday but he wouldn't pick my call pls I need advise as am using my friend phone am new here in nairaland
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by vjsmiles: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
this your story is suffering from gonicoccus erus and all the eruses that you know...

first your moniker?---male
the story epicts you as a female or ahbi na copy and paste?? grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by falconey(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2015
God protect us!
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Tallesty1(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Call him a wizard.

Guys using nonsense excuse to dump girls since 1313.

A brother once dumped a sister for farting in his houseangry.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by dharay99: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2015
#aaah...me no know wah to say on this. cry
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
He just wants to break up with you.
He should be lucky he has a woman who's still ready to marry him despite his blindness, he shouldn't ruin this.
How can some fake ass prophetess who only God knows where she comes from, tell him this bullshiii, and he believes? father jeses! angry
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Aitee1: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Religion!!!

Smh...
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Talk to Your God.Fast n Pray Over it

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by ronald4lif(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Fake pastors/prophet be destroying people's relationship/marriage since time of Adam.

I blame them not but rather any one who go seek for their opinion on who or who not to marry. Like I need someone to talk to God on my behalf? Nonsense
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2015
LOL.....He's tired of bleeping you, you too reason now, its the prophetess that would control such kinda person if you eventually get married to him, and he actually has the confidence to tell you, if the story is real, just cut out
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
op are u a lady?confused!!
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Men! tell him it over before he does that.
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by FLAWLES(f): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2015
Lolz; this ghat me laffin
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by K9blunt(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
babe the man said plainly that he don't wanna marry you shikena. move on na!
abi you wan marry am make he dey punch you or bring him family to disgrace you before you see the clear writing on the wall.... you are confused ba... OK go to him and marry him by force and later come back here and complain on NL. mtchww.
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by 20bc(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Hahaha op are you a witch yes/no Are you sure you are not the one that blinded his eye......
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Eniqurl(f): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2015
Lmao..abeq tel him tu park well
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
I dont know what to post,or comment
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
grin babe that dude wants to exzone you
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Missmossy(f): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
I just don't understand grin are you the guy or the lady? Your gender seems contradictory.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Tell your friend to create the thread himself
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2015
Missmossy:
I just don't understand grin are you the guy or the lady? Your gender seems contradictory.
Missmossy cheesy
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by TheChosenOne1: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Donicobone:
I was shock when my fiance called me to tell me that a prophetess told him that I was responsible for his Persia blindness. We have been dating for over 2 years now last year we went for introduction, on april last year something fell into his eyes in his place of work becos he work in a factory, so we were planing to wed this year, I was shock when he called me 2days ago to tell me dat a prophetess told him that is the lady that he want to marry that is responsible for the blindness like seriously am diverstated right now I don't no what to do who to turn to I have been calling him since yesterday but he wouldn't pick my call pls I need advise as am using my friend phone am new here in nairaland
U be Gay?
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Missmossy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Missmossy cheesy
Se ko si? tongue
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by tosyne2much(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Missmossy:

Se ko si? tongue
Iyen emi naaa ?
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by ireneony(f): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
sorry ]sad
Re: My Fiance Called Me A Witch by Missmossy(f): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Iyen emi naaa ?
Lol grin oya pele.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Quote On Love,relationship And Friendship / So This Is The Latest Styles For Girls Abi / Breaking Up For The Salvation Of Her Soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.