Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos (66378 Views)

See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / PHOTOS: Fat Police Woman Causes Stir In Lagos As She Sits On Passenger Laps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by bee444: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Truth be told..wife is kinda ugly. Jaw is dropping down like a 80 yr old white woman.

1 Like

Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by micktoxin(m): 1:28am On Apr 09, 2015
That's deep man. Can we see your pictures so we can judge how much of a looker you are.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by zwar: 2:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Symphony007:
Is it in line with islamic law to display such affection with your wife in public?

Yes it is dude... grin
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by zwar: 2:14am On Apr 09, 2015
bee444:
Truth be told..wife is kinda ugly. Jaw is dropping down like a 80 yr old white woman.

Lack of decorum and common sense..are you God?..Did you create her?..Is there any member of your family who is a first lady?..I don't think it will ever happen..your distasteful comments on Fashola's wife do indirectly expose your poor upbringing and opinion of women..Please try to change...

3 Likes

Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by daveP(m): 3:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Show us one such pix of the jagaban and sen Remi. It is then youl understand what is called love
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by aboystar: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:
Who is Fashola

Jimi agbaje i know
What do you know about agbaje that is how you voted for uncle Jonathan and you later regretted

1 Like

Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by bellabae(f): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Oh my! I thought its fashola wife gave him lap dance. Chisos! Dirty mind *runs away*
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by simpleseyi: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Symphony007:
Is it in line with islamic law to display such affection with your wife in public?

Please ask Osam Bin Ladin, he is currently in hell dinning with Adolf Hitler.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by benjsniper33: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2015
ShakurM:
have u eaten? angry
he obviously hasnt eaten
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2015
looks Like his MOTHER... to me.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
bighead1:
[size=20pt]Raji! Raji!! Raji!!!

i know your tuber of yam will be **** in that picture, now leave that girl right away angry angry angry angry angry angry.
[/size]
how is that paining you
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by dbestuncle: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
cant u just appreciate a gud tin n forget about this foolish generalization n irritating comments
steppin:
Cute couple indeed!
Yoruba people and their public display of love.
But we know better.
Someone is having their congo shined outside.
Na today?

1 Like

Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
An average Nigerian has an EVIL MIND. That is why a simple harmless question raises all manner of suspicion. Unfortunately, some of us have got no business with the angel of darkness which is obviously well know to you. Tell them you see me but I pass una.
na your blood we take celebrate our anniversary last night and all our members talk say your blood sweet make we bring more dis saturday grin
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
millionboi:
Love @old age
no be small thing .... na money sha!

1 Like

Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by toprealman: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na your blood we take celebrate our anniversary last night and all our members talk say your blood sweet make we bring more dis saturday grin
WILL BE WITH YOUR MUM ON SAT.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
WILL BE WITH YOUR MUM ON SAT.
our members are waiting to drink your blood on Saturday to wash down the meat Wey we go chop,Na small small we go dey drink am grin
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by toprealman: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
our members are waiting to drink your blood on Saturday to wash down the meat Wey we go chop,Na small small we go dey drink am grin
PICK ANOTHER DAY. LIKE I SAID I'M DOWN WIF YOUR MUM. YOUR SIS CAN COME TOO.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
PICK ANOTHER DAY. LIKE I SAID I'M DOWN WIF YOUR MUM. YOUR SIS CAN COME TOO.
no wahala continue with them,dem be members,the more time you spend with them the closer you are to us. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha blooooooooooooooooooooood blooooooooooooooooooooood blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood grin tongue
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by toprealman: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no wahala continue with them,dem be members,the more time you spend with them the closer you are to us. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha blooooooooooooooooooooood blooooooooooooooooooooood blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood grin tongue
THANKS SON. HOPE YOU MUM IS TIGHT WITH BIG FRONT AND BACK.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
THANKS SON. HOPE YOU MUM IS TIGHT WITH BIG FRONT AND BACK.
iby the end of the month you will know the level wey you dey grin
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by toprealman: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
iby the end of the month you will know the level wey you dey grin
YOU CAN COME WITH THEM TOO.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
YOU CAN COME WITH THEM TOO.
your dad is not even good enough for me tongue
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by toprealman: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
your dad is not even good enough for me tongue
THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GETTING THE IV.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GETTING THE IV.
fok off
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by toprealman: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
IYANGBALI:
fok off
I knew it will all end in tears.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
toprealman:
I knew it will all end in tears.
I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me not listening.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by bee444: 1:49am On Apr 17, 2015
zwar:

Lack of decorum and common sense..are you God?..Did you create her?..Is there any member of your family who is a first lady?..I don't think it will ever happen..your distasteful comments on Fashola's wife do indirectly expose your poor upbringing and opinion of women..Please try to change...

You lack social forum etiquette. We're all here to voice opinion. Your miopic, bias and opinionated view and critique of me devalue your sense of reasoning.

I don't care who you are, but all I can deduce from your bitter somnambulistic write up sums up your type of person. What happened to freedom of speech? Achievements alone cannot blind the truth from being told.
Re: See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos by zwar: 2:12am On May 11, 2015
bee444:

You lack social forum etiquette. We're all here to voice opinion. Your miopic, bias and opinionated view and critique of me devalue your sense of reasoning.

I don't care who you are, but all I can deduce from your bitter somnambulistic write up sums up your type of person. What happened to freedom of speech? Achievements alone cannot blind the truth from being told.

I feel sorry for you. Ignorance is bliss... grin[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.