Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? (778 Views)

What Pet Name Does Your Partner Call You? / Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by ilotriouzAY(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
I was with some friends over the weekend and this discussion came up,some saw nothing wrong in answering their wives calls while others kicked against it. I decided to bring it here for deliberation but as for me I think my wife or gf has a right to pick my calls and vice versa. So let's hear your opinion.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
It's no biggie really, but I'm not used to that.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by ronald4lif(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is it your phone? Only if they give their consent.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by 25omega(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
There should be no issue with it but its not something i do
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Chizzy20(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmm...no big deal..so far u got nutin to hide..
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Oahray: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Never presume that it's not a big deal. Unless you are permitted to, don't. It's not your call. If the person calling wanted to talk to you, it should have been your own phone ringing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by harrysterol(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
why will you pick your partners call? is it your phone? Abi u wan turn call agent? undecided
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by Leyqute(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
There z no big deal if the couples are close n married.
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by 7footre(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nope I don't. There is a reason d call is for her
Re: Is It Right To Pick Your Partner's Call? by kelvyn7: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
For what

if the caller wanted to talk with me, he would have called my phone!

I can not for any reason do pick her calls except she gives me d go ahead.

And also if there is a particular number always calling her, I will first discuss it with her. might decide to pick d calls and warn the guy if she refuses to change.
in fact, I no even get dat time, na to send her back to her papa house. na me marry her.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain: He Stole And Broke My Heart / Campus Uproar Over Yik Yak App After Sex Harassment, Murder / Hilarious! But How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.