Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria (8668 Views)

7 Things You Need To Build A Successful Retailing Business On The Internet. / How To Set Up Ur Own Small Scale Paint Production Business / Are You Ready To Start Your Own Small Business? Must Read!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by Mrolasa: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
It will interest you to find out that cosmetic business is one of the lucrative businesses in Nigeria. There is no home or family in Nigeria that do not make use of cosmetics products on a daily basis, ranging from bathing soap, creams, make-up etc.

For you to start cosmetic retail business in Nigeria below are the lists of things you will need to do.

1. Decide on what kind of cosmetic products to sell
2. Find out where to buy this products at wholesale prices
3. Decide on where to sell your cosmetic products
4. Decide on the best method for you to sell your cosmetic products
5. Raise your cosmetic retailing business capital.
6. And start selling.

For the benefits of those who want to learn more about how to start cosmetic retailing business in Nigeria . I will online, on this forum from 3:33pm- 5:00pm for only today to answer any of your questions. if you have any question drop it and i will answer them to the best of my knowledge and experience doing this kind of business for more than five years.
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by klassicomega(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can you recommend any good quality brand whose products one can be retailing
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by Mrolasa: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
klassicomega:
Can you recommend any good quality brand whose products one can be retailing

There are lots of cosmetic production company in Nigeria and cosmetic importers as well. If you are thinking of retailing Locally made cosmetic products in Nigeria Imperio products is one of the best brands. otherwise you may need to research for more brands.
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by klassicomega(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks.
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by klassicomega(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can you assist me with the company's website because when I googled imperio products, its not bringing out any related matter
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Following.
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by Mrolasa: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
klassicomega:
Can you assist me with the company's website because when I googled imperio products, its not bringing out any related matter

Their website is : http://imperiocosmetics.com/
This article can also be of help for anyone willing to start cosmetic wholesale business in Nigeria :http://www.olasays.com/starting-cosmetics-wholesale-business-nigeria/
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by flakkyk1: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
What are the Profit Margins like and turnover
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by chachabae(f): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Start Oriflame Cosmetics Business with 24k. You don't need to rent a shop. You will not pay for PHCN. You won't pay for Business premises fee, Local govt fee and every other fee. You will make your 30% profits on each products sold and the company pays you at month end. Call/whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by chachabae(f): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Start Oriflame Cosmetics Business with 24k. You don't need to rent a shop. You will not pay for PHCN. You won't pay for Business premises fee, Local govt fee and every other fee. You will make your 30% profits on each products sold and the company pays you at month end. www.oriflame.com.ng Call/whatsapp 08037749796.
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by Prestdude: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
You can get a well written cosmetic business plan PDF file for you...
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by konews: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria by egojeny1(f): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2020
I like this business

(1) (Reply)

Wema Quarterly SME Webinar: Impacts And Opportunities Of Fuel Subsidy Removal / How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria / How Did You Start Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.