Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Singer Figures Learn Tow To Ahoot A Gun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Singer Figures Learn Tow To Ahoot A Gun (346 Views)

Tonto Dike's son pictured with a policeman holding a gun (Photo) / Davido: "Why I Shot A Gun From My Home" / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Singer Figures Learn Tow To Ahoot A Gun by mascotbest(f): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
The honor winning vocalist posted an Instagram feature of her figuring out how to give in a weapon range.

Vocalist Omawumi on account of her spouse has learnt another method for protecting herself from physical assault.

Recently, April 7, 2015 the mother of one was taken to the weapon extend by her spouse as a fun movement for the couple.

The grant winning artist posted an Instagram feature of her figuring out how to give in a firearm range.

"My Husband's concept of a..
Read more...

CLICK HERE TO GET MORE STORY;
Re: A Singer Figures Learn Tow To Ahoot A Gun by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ahoot a gun? Is that a typo-error or what?
All i knw is that guns`re shot and bullets`re fired
Yours sincerely

(1) (Reply)

Video: Gbenga Sesan Nigeria's First Information Technology Youth Ambassador / Burna Boy Threatens Bloggers, / ''I Am Ready To Work With Anyone Who Wins N'assembly Leader''; President Elect B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.