Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? (812 Views)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Kenyan Man Forced To Have Sex With A Woman In Public (video) / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can you fight someone because of your wife even if its for the right reason?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by seunlayi(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
I will always use such opportunity to showcase how responsible I have always been. Matured man no dey fight, fight is for those ....don't let me say it
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Sheenor: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
May be yes, may be no...... grin
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
seunlayi:
I will always use such opportunity to showcase how responsible I have always been. Matured man no dey fight, fight is for those ....don't let me say it

Even if your wife is being beaten?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Dannidom(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
*scratching my head for what to say*
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sheenor:
May be yes, may be no...... grin

Make I answer ham for u

YES
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dannidom:

You may nt have much time to think then?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Dannidom(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

You may nt have much time to think then?
*still scratching plus what to answer him*
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dannidom:

You may nt have much time to think then
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Calebosko(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
abeg na, ano try am, if u fight and they beat you,next tym u quarell with ur spouse she go use am yap you, she be like no be you wey mike beat that day,na only me u sabi flex muscle
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Sheenor: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Make I answer ham for u

YES

ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Love is blind; I should also act blind if it gets to fighting someone in public. I am not a mad fella
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by FLAWLES(f): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
EVEN IF I HIGH,TAKE WEED AND SMOKE S.k
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Tallesty1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fight ke.

If the person wey dey beat am come strong pass two of unah nko?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Calebosko:
abeg na, ano try am, if u fight and they beat you,next tym u quarell with ur spouse she go use am yap you, she be like no be you wey mike beat that day,na only me u sabi flex muscle

Lolzzz
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sheenor:

ℓ☺ℓ

I know na
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
himkers:
Love is blind; I should also act blind if it gets to fighting someone in public. I am not a mad fella

Lolzzz
So you can not fight for your wife's honour?
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Fight ke.

If the person wey dey beat am come strong pass two of unah nko?

Its nt by might now
Re: Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? by Jennydoris(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
It depends....

If it's exchange of words... I will try to calm him down and see if I can settle the problem.

If it's a fight.. I must make sure I take him away from that scene even if it means running away with him to our house before it results into something I will regret.. sometimes a fight can lead to deadly disaster, so it's better to stop him by all means and thereby avert the unforeseen.

(1) (Reply)

Payback- Amanda’s Story Episode 1 / What's Your Understanding Of This Statement. / Ways Of Remaining Friends With Your Ex After Breaking Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.