Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral (2813 Views)

40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by dorofresh: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Zimbabwean president, Robert Mugabe, 91, who is rumoured to be lining up his 24 year old daughter to replace him as president of the country, looked like he wore weave and earrings as he arrived in South Africa yesterday morning for a state visit. His first trip in 20 years. But on close inspection of the funny photo, you'll see that the hair and earrings belong to a woman standing directly behind him.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by ademega(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
I can't laugh
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by ozoigbondu: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mu Mu na my man the wig fit am sef........l hope buhari does not mean making N1=l Zimbawean dollar when he promised that the value of dollar will be equal to that of Naira

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mugabe the woman! grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by geedeex2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wait.....
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Perfect timing..
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by boman2014: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
hehehe grin grin grin

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by rolayemi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
camera miracle
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by boman2014: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Mu Mu na my man the wig fit am sef........ [s]l hope buhari does not mean making N1=l Zimbawean dollar when he promised that the value of dollar will be equal to that of Naira[/s]

you will have HBP because of Buhari. Why not go and participate in politic and lets see what You can do for your country

7 Likes

Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Shit!!!! Is dt a man or woman... Or a transgendered
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by rabbuy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Photographers can kill ..... Just tallk a look @ DAT so real...
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by tunwumi: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
It's a proverb for the Zimbabwe
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by eaglechild: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is this how Buhari will end up?
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by dkronicle(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
whats a 91yr old man rulin for ?? What are d young men doin....
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by iphanyiuma(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Mu Mu na my man the wig fit am sef........l hope buhari does not mean making N1=l Zimbawean dollar when he promised that the value of dollar will be equal to that of Naira
he was not wearing anything look closely that's called perfect timing
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by omenka(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mugabe being who is could easily jail the cameraman that took that shot. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by iphanyiuma(m): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
I see a man Standing behind a woman lollzz this timing was perfect...gringringrin
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Very funny
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by Elslim: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pwahhahaha
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by swaggzo(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
HAHAHA... CRAZY PHOTOBOMB

THERE'S A LADY WITH A WEIRD HAIR BEHIND HIM.
PERFECT TIMING, STUPIID HAIRSTYLE! undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by shevi4mb(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Wen wil u folks ever understand tinz and stop making fun out of nutin.... Buhari never said he was going to make naira equal to dollar. Even b4 he won d election, he has been denouncing that...i wonder wot u ppl enjoy in humiliating people

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by Jwonder4eva: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Lwkmd!!!!! That photographer need some serious flogging!!!
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by Wendyslim(f): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin can't stop laffing
Re: Check Out This Picture Of Mugabe That Has Gone Viral by Wendyslim(f): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2015
eaglechild:
Is this how Buhari will end up?
. Wats dis fool saying. Mtchewwww. Sai baba

(1) (Reply)

Who wore it better? PMB or Obama! See Photo! / Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People / Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.