Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast (2807 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri / Boko Haram Refugees From Cameroon In Adamawa IDP . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3490851/29581-displaced-nigerians-return-neighboring#51454254

Northerners forced from home due to hardships in NE return home.

I am very proud of these people in NE. They have endured war, massacre, starvation, kidnap, loss of property, their schooling interrupted, businesses destrkyed, their infants murdered in front of them, their pregnant wives impaled, their husbands and sons beheaded, their underage girls rap.ed and impregnated, families separated and then forced out of their country to go live in refugee camps in neighbouring countries. Here they are, as the hardship and wars in their towns subside they begin to return home to begin a new life. No where is sweeter that home, sweet home!

These people are not going to Lagos, Abuja or Kano....NO, they are resettling their destroyed lands to rebuild. This is strength, this bravery, this is heroism, this will be the new strength in a future North.

I hope others across Niger who are scattered all over Yorubaland as refugees will heed calls from their leaders to come home. If they cant hear their leaders call, they should take lesson from the Kanuris and follow this heroic act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Presidiotbuhari: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
^^^
This AFONJA above has been running amork recently on nairaland, since his god thieffnubu was scamed out of apc by bubu and his loyal southwest gang.

It must have been too painfull to realise that the brown teeth drug lord u regarded with soo much awe is nothing but a LOCAL feader weight politician. Who got scamed out of apc by a stark illiterate autistic cattle herder(buhari)

Take heart bro, its the stark reality, as we often told u guys down west; tunubu is a regional(amala and ewedu) politician who will lose woefully if he ventures nationally. Reality 101 has set in.

22 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
1:Igbos are all ova ur overated sout waste especially lagos cox of Our dynamic nature of doing business
2:Igbos are majority in Lagos because greedy swastern leaders dat have ruled in time past only limited major dev dat would hav brought Development to SE..eg Sea Port.
Finally kid..Let d fed gov build a suitable sea port in d SE(Onitsha) and see ur overated sout waste in desolation cox I know u people can't develop ur land except Igbos...."kiss the Truth*

18 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ooh, just so I dont forget, bokoharam has fought Nigeria for 5yrs, singlehandedly. This beats the Biafran record of 3yrs and with help from supporting countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Little kid wat do u have to tell d cone heads/afonjas that flood USA and London fr greener pastures and prostitution?
Idiat

12 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rigolas:
Little kid wat do u have to tell d cone heads/afonjas that flood USA and London fr greener pastures and prostitution?
Idiat

Ipob, please do not derail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Opakan2: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rigolas:
1:Igbos are all ova ur overated sout waste especially lagos cox of Our dynamic nature of doing business
2:Igbos are majority in Lagos because greedy swastern leaders dat have ruled in time past only limited major dev dat would hav brought Development to SE..eg Sea Port.
Finally kid..Let d fed gov build a suitable sea port in d SE(Onitsha) and see ur overated sout waste in desolation cox I know u people can't develop ur land except Igbos...."kiss the Truth*

you forgot to add that your girls are all over d brothels in SW servicing agberos and me'suyas for #100
guess you'll blame FG for that too?
failures.. Tufia!

4 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Opakan2: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
they will never listen
they prefer looking for fertile lands to steal than fixing their unproductive barren lands

the only non conservative tribe in Africa. cursed fugitives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
^^^
This AFONJA above has been running amork recently on nairaland, since his god thieffnubu was scamed out of apc by bubu and his loyal southwest gang.

It must have been too painfull to realise that the brown teeth drug lord u regarded with soo much awe is nothing but a LOCAL feader weight politician. Who got scamed out of apc by a stark illiterate autistic cattle herder(buhari)

Take heart bro, its the stark reality, as we often told u guys down west; tunubu is a regional(amala and ewedu) politician who will lose woefully if he ventures nationally. Reality 101 has set in.

Really?

Do you remember that this APC merger is an alliance between WEST and NORTH? Do you remember this?

Do you also recall that the two strongest candidates in North, Buhari and Atiku have contested election numerous times and failed and in their primaries in 2014 in Lagos both solicited help from Tinubu to be the flag bearer of APC? Are you aware?

That Tinubu endorsed Buhari and got him elected after numerous failed attempts.

Do you think Yoruba is unaware of the political shenanigan by North? Is that not the same reason we booted Jonathan out, for forgetting to include the Kingmakers of Aso Rock? Are you forgetful so soon of the underlying cause of your bitterness for Jonathan's loss?

Dont you know Yoruba will wait patiently for 2019? Are you blind to see Atiku is already romancing Tinubu for endorsement?

Most of all.....until Ibo go and pay homage at Bourdillon and Otta Farms, you will remain the lowest in the political class, below Ijaw, the new political majority!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hail Yoruba, the Kingmakers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by MadamExcellency: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
Ooh, just so I dont forget, bokoharam has fought Nigeria for 5yrs, singlehandedly. This beats the Biafran record of 3yrs and with help from supporting countries.

Easterners pay rents, buy lands and build houses across Nigeria without short-changing the indigenous people.

They own their businesses and pay valuable taxes and levies across Nigeria.

Who rebuilt Eastern Nigeria after three years of military genocidal bombardment? Easterners - Wow

Blind hypocrite, open your eyes and receive healing.

17 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by darknetcom: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
^^^

you shouldnt get no like a tall,...
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
Bokoharam broke that record. Biafrans no longer have it. BH tactics & weapons are by far superior to that of Biafran's intelligence & ogbunigwe-- fact.

*heavenly truth*
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Southeasterners pay rents, buy lands and build houses.

Who rebuilt Eastern Nigeria after three years of military genocidal bombardment? Easterners - Wow

The first thing you all did after war is become refugee everywhere across Nigeria. Even till today, Ibos are still escaping hardships back home. Go to bus terninals and see naive johnny just come arrivals with nylon bags and ghana must go. They have no job, no business, no trade, no home, just drop off bus and look for local attachments for support. This is 50yrs after war.

The war is an untenable excuse. You are lazy and gullible. Your leaders have not helped.

Let me reveal your secret here so every Nigerian will know.

Your governors and leaders get money from federated account. They turn around create business syndicates with the money and locate the syndicates in Yorubaland, Hausaland, Middlebelt and create a economic deficit at home. You gullible followers are then herded to Yorubaland and Hausaland to go and fill those trades created under the syndicates. They lie to you that Ibo's indomitable spirit is ruling over others and that without you Ibos the economy of Lagos, Ibadan and Kano and Abuja will crash. The lie sink into your spirit and you attach your ego to it with belief that Ibo is king in Nigeria. You therefore desert home and go to other lands because you are not a king at home. Other kings come during christmas in their hummer and benz and bmw and oppress you. They speak Yoruba and girls flock to them, they speak Hausa and housewives commit adultery with them. This becomes the fantasy of your youngmen. Your youngwomen just want to escape and go find suitors where money is in Yorubaland and Hausaland. Your leaders rake in the money from their syndicates, including drugs. While you the poor gullible village boy and girl are forever shut out of returning home to build and prosper and be a equal partner in the political landscape. The damage done to you is beginning to catchup with your leaders. They succeeded in herding you away from home but when they need political grassroots to reinforce their stake in national politics they find emptiness. Yoruba will not support Ibo, Hausa will not support Ibo, so the Ibos that will support Ibo political agenda are lost to Yoruba soil and Hausa soil. They realize their error and is why recently at every meeting they are crying for you to come home. They are basing it on economic revitalization but its lie. Their intent is to build strong political block to counter West, North, South and they need population to do so but their population is not in Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Enugu, Abakaliki or Aba.....they are lost to Lagos, Abuja and Kano.
They need to start reversing their syndicated businesses and relocating them home first before calling people to return feet home.

Share this with Peter Obi, Kalu, Nwobodo, Iwuanyanwu, and all your political leaders. They understand and will connect with what I just said.

3 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
See how stupid afonjas are. How many indigenes of North East were killed in the other parts of Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by galeiiTNA: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

[s]
The first thing you all did after war is become refugee everywhere across Nigeria. Even till today, Ibos are still escaping hardships back home. Go to bus terninals and see naive johnny just come arrivals with nylon bags and ghana must go. They have no job, no business, no trade, no home, just drop off bus and look for local attachments for support. This is 50yrs after war.

The war is an untenable excuse. You are lazy and gullible. Your leaders have not helped.

Your governors and leaders get money from federated account. They turn around create business syndicates with the money and locate the syndicates in Yorubaland, Hausaland, Middlebelt and create a economic deficit at home. You gullible followers are then herded to Yorubaland and Hausaland to go and fill those trades created under the syndicates. They lie to you that Ibo's indomitable spirit is ruling over others and that without you Ibos the economy of Lagos, Ibadan and Kano and Abuja will crash. The lie sink into your spirit and you attach your ego to it with belief that Ibo is king in Nigeria. You therefore desert home and go to other lands because you are not a king at home. Other kings come during christmas in their hummer and benz and bmw and oppress you. They speak Yoruba and girls flock to them, they speak Hausa and housewives commit adultery with them. This becomes the fantasy of your youngmen. Your youngwomen just want to escape and go find suitors where money is in Yorubaland and Hausaland. Your leaders rake in the money from their syndicates, including drugs. While you the poor gullible village boy and girl are forever shut out of returning home to build and prosper and be a equal partner in the political landscape. The damage done to you is beginning to catchup with your leaders. They succeeded in herding you away from home but when they need political grassroots to reinforce their stake in national politics they find emptiness. Yoruba will not support Ibo, Hausa will not support Ibo, so the Ibos that will support Ibo political agenda are lost to Yoruba soil and Hausa soil. They realize their error and is why recently at every meeting they are crying for you to come home. They are basing it on economic revitalization but its lie. Their intent is to build strong political block to counter West, North, South and they need population to do so but their population is not in Onitsha, Owerri, Umuahia, Enugu, Abakaliki or Aba.....they are lost to Lagos, Abuja and Kano.
They need to start reversing their syndicated businesses and relocating them home first before calling people to return feet home.

Share this with Peter Obi, Kalu, Nwobodo, Iwuanyanwu, and all your political leaders. They understand and will connect with what I just said. [/s]

6 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:
See how stupid afonjas are. How many indigenes of North East were killed in the other parts of Nigeria?

Their case is worse than yours. They have not earned the violence visited on them, they did not provoke anyone or taunt anyone or assassinate anyone.

In your case, you earned the @$$ whipping, first when you selectively assassinated non-Ibos, second when you marched, unprovoked, to force minorities of South to begin speak Ibo and planted your yeye flag on their soil.

Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Easterners pay rents, buy lands and build houses across Nigeria without short-changing the indigenous people.

SEners are ingrates in a manner of speaking.. In summary, Gowon implemented the second national development plan among other FG's projects..

Awo's £20 from cocoa proceeds is still fresh in our minds.
Most of all, you were re-absorbed into political reckoning 9years after that you took up arms against Nigeria. Never has there been any such magnanimity in the world. Germany suffered a much greater loss after WW1 & was left to its fate. South Sudan Never had such a privilege either before her independence... Your MINDS had been dangerously poisoned & damaged rather than appreciate the rare sense of belonging which Nigeria offers.

*heavenly truth*

2 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by MadamExcellency: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
SEners are ingrates in a manner of speaking.. In summary, Gowon implemented the second national development plan among other FG's projects..

Awo's £20 from cocoa proceeds is still fresh in our minds.
Most of all, you were re-absorbed into political reckoning 9years after that you took up arms against Nigeria. Never has there been any such magnanimity in the world. Germany suffered a much greater loss after WW1 & was left to its fate. South Sudan Never had such a privilege either before her independence... Your MINDS had been dangerously poisoned & damaged rather than appreciate the rare sense of belonging which Nigeria offers.

*heavenly truth*

Shame on you for quoting my comment with this nonsense.

Quoting Akpabio

During the Silverbird Man of the Year Award, there were pictures that were shown of the Civil War. Somebody, sitting by me, who is from the West, was asking if those things were acted: the Kwashiorkor-ridden children with their swollen tummies, ugly shapes and bony structures because of hunger and starvation.

The then Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon attempted to explain that he tried everything to avoid the scenes that were being shown on the screen, that he did not want the war. The other person who could have answered him, unfortunately, that is Emeka Ojukwu, is dead. He said he tried everything to stop the war from breaking out but it’s only Ojukwu who could have answered whether he equally did his part in avoiding the war.

But something struck me: it was said that Gowon should be commended for initiating the three Rs: reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction. And I asked a very simple question, that I came with a written text but I wasn’t going to read it. I thanked Silverbird for the award; and I said I did not want to criticise my leaders because I am also now a leader. [b]But I asked to be allowed to ask a question: how come reconstruction started in the West when the war was actually fought in the East? They started the Third Mainland Bridge, the National Theatre, the international airport, and so on, in the West, while the war was fought in the eastern region. And if we really wanted to ensure total reconciliation, how come every account holder in the eastern region was given only £20? It did not matter whether your father had £10,000,000 or £50,000,000 before the war; you were given just £20. It was a take it or leave it situation. If your family survived and there was an account holder alive, he/she went to the bank, and collected just £20.

Could £20 pounds solve the Kwashiorkor that we were seeing? Could it reconstruct the houses that were burnt? Could it produce food? A lot of other things happened that I did not mention on that occasion. Don’t forget that it was shortly after the war in 1971 that the policy of indigenisation started, where most of the foreign industries and companies were sold to Nigerians, and the war-ravaged eastern regions, which include the entire South-South and the rest of them, could not buy, because no one who did not have money to even feed or clothe himself would have had money to buy any industry. So, I was just wondering, as a young man, if that was true reconciliation, because one would have thought that the government would have gone to any extent to give them more money so that they could truly rehabilitate themselves.

They needed money from reconstruction, and I would have thought that reconstruction would have also started from the East. I just asked because we were lucky to have the persona dramatis of the war right in front of us: General T. Y. Danjuma, General Yakubu Gowon, General Buhari and others. It is very rare to see three former heads of state in just one place, so I had to ask.[/b]

I said also that it is important, even for the current-day leaders, that we continue to take actions that will unite Nigeria. And we should purge ourselves of actions that tend to cause pains to Nigerians. For me, I believe that because of certain policies of the federal government after the war, the war did not cease in the eastern region until about 30 years after the war.

I said also that it is important, even for the current-day leaders, that we continue to take actions that will unite Nigeria. And we should purge ourselves of actions that tend to cause pains to Nigerians. For me, I believe that because of certain policies of the federal government after the war, the war did not cease in the eastern region until about 30 years after the war.

7 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
galeiiTNA:
[s]See how stupid afonjas are. How many indigenes of North East were killed in the other parts of Nigeria?[/s]
Nyanmiri, suck it up, you are lost.

*heavenly truth*

2 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
These useless cowards can't do anything without thinking of igbos.......igbos are thier nightmares they will never wake up to grin

11 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by MadamExcellency: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Share this with Peter Obi, Kalu, Nwobodo, Iwuanyanwu, and all your political leaders. They understand and will connect with what I just said.

First it was becomerich AKA Mushiwa, second was MayorofLagos then Chino

This is the fourth person that is suffering from Chemical imbalances of neurotransmitters because of too much obsession with imaginary enemy developed from Nairaland addiction.

Seun, you got to bear some responsibility by providing a safety measure to reducing these incidences.

7 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

First it was becomerich AKA Mushiwa, second wasd MayorofLagos then Chino

This is the fourth person that is suffering cerebral imbalance because of too much obsession with imaginary enemy developed from Nairaland addiction.

Seun, you got to bear some responsibility by providing a safety measure to reducing these incidences.

I didnt expect you to have a logical counter argument to my charges against how your leaders created deficits in alaibo.

Anyway, join me and give kudos to Kanuris for their heroism and inspirational step to return home. I pray Ibos will have the spine to be this brave in a near future time. We will continue to pray for you all.

Lost people of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by mightyhazell: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
biafran forces didt fight guerrilla warfare.
Biafra had a navy, an airforce and ofcourse several formidable units of groundforces dat held back lavishly armed federal forces with little more than just their determination,...for good 3years...IN A FULL BLOWN WAR!

U may want 2 compare boko haram to nigerdelta militants (dat is if ur brain can't differentiate bw madness and genuine agitation)...

And nigerdelta militants hav been in the trenches for decades cool

7 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by Unimaginable123: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, I don't blame you. I blame awolowo for his half baked free education

7 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by mightyhazell: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
Bokoharam broke that record. Biafrans no longer have it. BH tactics & weapons are by far superior to that of Biafran's intelligence & ogbunigwe-- fact.

*heavenly truth*
u call a bunch of demented goons killing and raping their own people an act of heroism?

Ur even hailing them and applauding their warfare. Sorry shd be ur surname

10 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Shame on you for quoting my comment with this nonsense.

Quoting Akpabio

During the Silverbird Man of the Year Award, there were pictures that were shown of the Civil War. Somebody, sitting by me, who is from the West, was asking if those things were acted: the Kwashiorkor-ridden children with their swollen tummies, ugly shapes and bony structures because of hunger and starvation.

The then Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon attempted to explain that he tried everything to avoid the scenes that were being shown on the screen, that he did not want the war. The other person who could have answered him, unfortunately, that is Emeka Ojukwu, is dead. He said he tried everything to stop the war from breaking out but it’s only Ojukwu who could have answered whether he equally did his part in avoiding the war.

But something struck me: it was said that Gowon should be commended for initiating the three Rs: reconciliation, rehabilitation and reconstruction. And I asked a very simple question, that I came with a written text but I wasn’t going to read it. I thanked Silverbird for the award; and I said I did not want to criticise my leaders because I am also now a leader. [b]But I asked to be allowed to ask a question: how come reconstruction started in the West when the war was actually fought in the East? They started the Third Mainland Bridge, the National Theatre, the international airport, and so on, in the West, while the war was fought in the eastern region. And if we really wanted to ensure total reconciliation, how come every account holder in the eastern region was given only £20? It did not matter whether your father had £10,000,000 or £50,000,000 before the war; you were given just £20. It was a take it or leave it situation. If your family survived and there was an account holder alive, he/she went to the bank, and collected just £20.

Could £20 pounds solve the Kwashiorkor that we were seeing? Could it reconstruct the houses that were burnt? Could it produce food? A lot of other things happened that I did not mention on that occasion. Don’t forget that it was shortly after the war in 1971 that the policy of indigenisation started, where most of the foreign industries and companies were sold to Nigerians, and the war-ravaged eastern regions, which include the entire South-South and the rest of them, could not buy, because no one who did not have money to even feed or clothe himself would have had money to buy any industry. So, I was just wondering, as a young man, if that was true reconciliation, because one would have thought that the government would have gone to any extent to give them more money so that they could truly rehabilitate themselves.

They needed money from reconstruction, and I would have thought that reconstruction would have also started from the East. I just asked because we were lucky to have the persona dramatis of the war right in front of us: General T. Y. Danjuma, General Yakubu Gowon, General Buhari and others. It is very rare to see three former heads of state in just one place, so I had to ask.[/b]

When I read your comments, I took a little time to x-ray your mind set & by extension the like-minded Biafrans "so called". Something struck my Inquisition, by intuition that a pseudo high- handedness grossly submerged in victim mentality had permeated the sensibilities of your folks so much to curry sentiments at the very best.

I am less concerned about what transpired between the players of the war long gone but lingers, rather, the sense of responsibility exhibited thereafter. In your long & boring epistle, you deliberately finger-pointed Awo. Do you know, IF you know that Igbos withdrew their monies from the banks in SW before fleeing home? do you know the value of £20 at the time?. That's a heart of gold from Awo.. take it for granted at your own detriment.

The Third Mainland Bridge & other Federal Assets you loosely emphasized was built 20yrs after.. would you have expected that Lagos slide along given the fact it was the Capital City?

Why don't you raise the issue of Asaba textile, Transportation projects & the Educational funds sunk in the East via the 3Rs??.. What about the political reckoning JUST 9yrs after with FG's allocations that follow till date?

Bias Selectivity will take you nowhere, your honour, Mallamexcellency.

*heavenly truth*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by timeminister: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
u call a bunch of demented goons killing and raping their own people an act of heroism?

Ur even hailing them and applauding their warfare. Sorry shd be ur surname
You must be kidding your ass.. Both BH & BA(Biafran army), killed, maimed, raped( BA in the mid-west),& ambushes(abagana comes to mind).. The difference between BH & BA is the Same..

* heavenly truth*

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by mightyhazell: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
You must be kidding your ass.. Both BH & BA(Biafran army), killed, maimed, raped( BA in the mid-west),& ambushes(abagana comes to mind).. The difference between BH & BA is the Same..

* heavenly truth*
ur not just a kid,but a hopelessly dumb one at dat. For u to be comparing biafran army,made up of its airforce,groundforce and navy,..

Does boko haram even have a uniform,how much more a military heirachy and units?

Just swerve abeg,I no get time 4 ret.arded children

7 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by MadamExcellency: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:
When I read your comments, I took a little time to x-ray your mind set & by extension the like-minded Biafrans "so called". Something struck my Inquisition, by intuition that a pseudo high- handedness grossly submerged in victim mentality had permeated the sensibilities of your folks so much to curry sentiments at the very best.

I am less concerned about what transpired between the players of the war long gone but lingers, rather, the sense of responsibility exhibited thereafter. In your long & boring epistle, you deliberately finger-pointed Awo. Do you know, IF you know that Igbos withdrew their monies from the banks in SW before fleeing home? do you know the value of £20 at the time?. That's a heart of gold from Awo.. take it for granted at your own detriment.

The Third Mainland Bridge & other Federal Assets you loosely emphasized was built 20yrs after.. would you have expected that Lagos slide along given the fact it was the Capital City?

[s]Why don't you raise the issue of Asaba textile, Transportation projects & the Educational funds sunk in the East via the 3Rs??.. What about the political reckoning JUST 9yrs after with FG's allocations that follow till date?[/s]

Get well soon. Cite one FG presence in the entire Southeast in relation to reconstruction and rehabilitation.

*heavenly truth*

You are totally lost because you failed to reorganise that the Easterners are in same category with foreign investors and as such move with development. They are never leeches rather stakeholders in any region they venture which defiles the essence of this thread.

As per your infantile tantrum and attempt to rewrite history, this is not only dangerous but shameful to say the least.

There was no reconstruction nor rehabilitation after the civil was till date as no fund was ever appropriated/budgeted for such developmental plan till date - Fact.

See who talks about victim mentality, someone who is engulfed with inferiority complex, insecurity and envy on what the Easterners got all over the Federation, even without active control of executive powers.

Suffice it to say that the essence of this debate is futile because Easterners carry development to everywhere they go. We don't beg for accommodation nor food, we work and create services.

7 Likes

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
biafran forces didt fight guerrilla warfare.
Biafra had a navy, an airforce and ofcourse several formidable units of groundforces dat held back lavishly armed federal forces with little more than just their determination,...for good 3years

U may want 2 compare boko haram to nigerdelta militants (dat is if ur brain can't differentiate bw madness and genuine agitation)...

And nigerdelta militants hav been in the trenches for decades cool

Nigerdrlta is on NNigerian payroll and always hide their faces for fear.

Bokoharam dont hide and are not on payroll.

Biafra could not do to Nigeria what bokoharam has done. Your claim to bravery and of holding Nigeria down for 3yrs has been defeated.

You cant hold us to ransom anymore because we see now a war devastated land beeing repopulated, and reclaimed by its owners for selfrecovery.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
timeminister:

Why don't you raise the issue of Asaba textile, Transportation projects & the Educational funds sunk in the East via the 3Rs??.. What about the political reckoning JUST 9yrs after with FG's allocations that follow till date?

*heavenly truth*

The20pounds is part of the justification spurned by Ibo syndicates to lure them out of their himeland. Achebe, as head of Biafra propaganda machinery, hid from them the knowledge that every household was asked to deposit into Biafran bank their fortunes withdrew from West and Nigerian banks. After the Nigerian currency was changed their holdings in Biafra was less valuable than a bucket of water. They flew suitcases loaded with Biafran and Nigerian currencies looted from CBN Bini to Switzerland where they were told Nigeria has changed currency and the money in their posession was worth nothing. Even collectors around the world turned their Biafran currency down. All their fortunes evaporated overnight.

Awo knew what happened to them and out of benevolent heart gave each refugee 20pounds. They have lamented in pain ever since.

The Ibo syndicates did more damage to the survivors by liquidating their fortunes and ended hurting their recovery and growth.

That self ruin continues and now their leaders are also lost in the political landacape. They cant get Biafra and they cant survive the political shame. Nothing in their posession to counter West or North, the wealth accrued from rap.ing minds of their gullible followers and citizens is useless to rescue them politically. Their recourse is population to build political blocks in East. They are asking the people they lured out of the land to now return home, unfortunately!
Re: Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast by ificatchmodeh: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why is this op so pained.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Compare suffering yoruba people City to rich igboland or rich hausa fulani / About Professor Mike I. Obadan - Nominee For Non-executive Director CBN / Melaye Refuses To Come Out As Police Invade His House In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.