Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People (2810 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
The igbos are a confused set of people in Nigeria. Today, they want Biafra, tomorrow they want Igbo Presidency. Isn't this funny?

Now the most annoying thing is they want to pull other people into their confusion. I just saw a thread about a protest in Akwa Ibom by IPOB; this is a fat lie. Do not bring your confusion to Akwa Ibom, do not try what you did in Port Harcourt in Uyo, we do not want to associate with confused people.

If the agitation is for the 5 south Eastern states I believe by now, Biafra would have been like Lesotho in south Africa but trying to drag South South States to the confusion will not work.

Follow confused Nnamdi Kanu at your own perile!

Thomas Thomas

Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Ini22(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Yanks101: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by owobokiri(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Another owanbe ejiot on steroids..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
It is Igbo people living in PH and Akwa Ibom that are protesting not the rivers indigene or akwa ibom indigene.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2015
Yanks101:
You can't even spell well.
Nigerian logic.
How dumb.
undecided Biafra alert grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by owobokiri(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettytasha you are beurifull
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Yanks101: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
atbu1983:
It is Igbo people living in PH and Akwa Ibom that are protesting not the rivers indigene or akwa ibom indigene.
They should go home to Biafra and protest and not disturb us with their confusion.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by prettytasha(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
well said .. anyttime this biafran stuff is mentioned all i hear is igbos i have never heard them say anything about the ikwerres or kalabaris or ijaws or efiks or ibibios etc we want our own sovereign state which is the niger delta republic the igbos can go on with biafra . my opinion tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by prettytasha(f): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
owobokiri:
prettytasha you are beurifull
how did you know i was about posting

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by owobokiri(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettytasha:

I can smell beauty from a million miles away... How was your day?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by buhahaha: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2015
You shudnt av sed dat my boy, Igbos are reason why Nigeria exist or even look developed cos they develop every were they found themselves and Nigeria won't dare to loose them. they have the heart to spend money every were they go and make it a city. they control Nigerian economy, they can adapt and succeed irrespective of ur conditions to pull them down... they are not confused just dat they are not part of it

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by prettytasha(f): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
owobokiri:

good sir and urs

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by OkekeChristian(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:
The igbos are a confused set of people in Nigeria. Today, they want Biafra, tomorrow they want Igbo Presidency. Isn't this funny?
Now the most annoying thing is they want to pull other people into their confusion. I just saw a thread about a protest in Akwa Ibom by IPOB; this is a fat lie. Do not bring your confusion to Akwa Ibom, do not try what you did in Port Harcourt in Uyo, we do not want to associate with confused people.
If the agitation is for the 5 south Eastern states I believe by now, Biafra would have been like Lesotho in south Africa but trying to drag South South States to the confusion will not work.
Thomas Thomas
Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!

I doubt your story, thomas! Please get behind this comment.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettytasha:
well said .. anyttime this biafran stuff is mentioned all i hear is igbos i have never heard them say anything about the ikwerres or kalabaris or ijaws or efiks or ibibios etc we want our own sovereign state which is the niger delta republic the igbos can go on with biafra . my opinion tho

Lol...yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by OkekeChristian(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettytasha:

owobokiri:

Heheeeheee... What man no know pass am! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by owobokiri(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettytasha:
good sir and urs

very fine wink
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by moderation2020: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:

Thomas Thomas

Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!

may amadioha strick you dead, heediiooot grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
buhahaha:
You shudnt av sed dat my boy, Igbos are reason why Nigeria exist or even look developed cos they develop every were they found themselves and Nigeria won't dare to loose them. they have the heart to spend money every were they go and make it a city. they control Nigerian economy, they can adapt and succeed irrespective of ur conditions to pull them down... they are not confused just dat they are not part of it
Yes, but they should not disturb their host with the defunct republic. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by prettytasha(f): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
new2020:

Lol...yoruba.
you can type whatever you want .. i have aired my opinion ...and for the records am from rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by owobokiri(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2015
OkekeChristian:

Heheeeheee... What man no know pass am! grin

Okeke, abi Okorie, carry your busybody waka comot here.. grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettytasha:
you can type whatever you want .. i have aired my opinion ...and for the records am from rivers state

Useles yoruba idiot.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by prettytasha(f): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
new2020:

Useles yoruba idiot.
ok smiley
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by Ugomba(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:

Thomas Thomas

Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!
though I don't support all this violence unrest But you are very silly to use that word "Confused"..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ugomba:
though I don't support all this violence unrest But you are very silly to use that word "Confused"..
Suggest a word for people of the defunct republic then? (1967 - 1970) grin grin grin

I hope you like 'defunct' cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by FKO81(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Another Northern Idiota pretending to Akwa Ibomite.
Northern Cow busted!
IPOB READ WHAT THE IDIOT WROTE IN ONE OF HIS THREADS
Well sorry to disappoint you, I have travelled the whole of Nigeria, its just few states that I have not visited so I know what I'm saying. You said you are in Aba and serve in Akwa Ibom meaning you haven't travelled yourself. For your information, I didn't school and serve in Akwa Ibom and moreover work takes me all over Nigeria so I have a broad knowledge of what I'm talking about.

If I wanted to be more detailed your likes will say the article is too long? Yes, I gave my own conclusion based on what I've seen, its a discussion, you might agree or might not agree. Saying that my drawing my own conclusion is wrong because I can't ask a question I don't have an answer myself!

Now which SS and SE state has public water supply? Can you compare hospitals in Aba or Umuahia with a hospoital in Kaduna? Seee North is developing at a rapid speed and SE and SS think they are still years ahead. We have government taps running in the North at least in some of the states. Which town in the SE and SS do we have that? Please I will like to know. You are saying Akwa Ibom ayaya based on what you saw. Where in Akwa Ibom did you serve.

I won't blame you, someone coming from Aba will call Uyo a heaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/2651984/ss-se-more-corrupt-regions#38799025
The goat is working in Akwa Ibom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by kingzizzy: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:

Thomas Thomas

Ata ayin Akwa Ibom!

How come you Yorubas think that Igboland ends in the 5 southeast states? It's almost like saying that Hausa land ends in Nigeria when Hausas are in South Niger, North Benin Republic and north Ghana. A Hausa man is currently president of Ghana. These Yorubas can be funny

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
FKO81:
Another Northern Idiota pretending to Akwa Ibomite.
Northern Cow busted!
IPOB READ WHAT THE IDIOT WROTE IN ONE OF HIS THREADS
Well sorry to disappoint you, I have travelled the whole of Nigeria, its just few states that I have not visited so I know what I'm saying. You said you are in Aba and serve in Akwa Ibom meaning you haven't travelled yourself. For your information, I didn't school and serve in Akwa Ibom and moreover work takes me all over Nigeria so I have a broad knowledge of what I'm talking about.

If I wanted to be more detailed your likes will say the article is too long? Yes, I gave my own conclusion based on what I've seen, its a discussion, you might agree or might not agree. Saying that my drawing my own conclusion is wrong because I can't ask a question I don't have an answer myself!

Now which SS and SE state has public water supply? Can you compare hospitals in Aba or Umuahia with a hospoital in Kaduna? Seee North is developing at a rapid speed and SE and SS think they are still years ahead. We have government taps running in the North at least in some of the states. Which town in the SE and SS do we have that? Please I will like to know. You are saying Akwa Ibom ayaya based on what you saw. Where in Akwa Ibom did you serve.

I won't blame you, someone coming from Aba will call Uyo a heaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/2651984/ss-se-more-corrupt-regions#38799025
The goat is working in Akwa Ibom
Keep digging my comments on nairaland. grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by ikechu1278: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Old post of the OP

Notice the key terms THESE people, THESE/THOSE regions when he was talking about SS and SE..now all of a sudden, because of Biafra, OP don turn to "WE" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yoloba monkey if you don't like the protest in Akwa ibom and if e pain u wellu seeing the protest from Akwa ibom peeps, you know the road back to your South West village.

Do you need money for your bus ticket back to Oshogbo?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by FKO81(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
thomasthomas:
Keep digging my comments on nairaland. grin
Ode! I
Re: Biafra: Igbos Are A Confused Set Of People by thomasthomas: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
ikechu1278:
Old post of the OP

Notice the key terms THESE people, THESE/THOSE regions when he was talking about SS and SE..now all of a sudden, because of Biafra, OP don turn to "WE" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yoloba monkey if you don't like the protest in Akwa ibom and if e pain u wellu seeing the protest from Akwa ibom peeps, you know the road back to your South West village.

Do you need money for your bus ticket back to Oshogbo?
Continue digging... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspirational Message To Refugees From Seast / Gov Obiano Begins Construction Of International Conference Center Awka-photos / Can The North Tolerate A Southern Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.