Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge (35114 Views)

My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by dre11(m): 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
A retired civil servant, Mr Chibuzo Obiedefu, on Friday told an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that his wife constantly demands for money before allowing him to have sex with her.

Obiedefu, 50, told the court that his wife, Philomena, whom he married seven years ago had since made sexual intercourse difficult in the relatioship.

“My wife is always starving me of sex and if she will allow me, she will ask me to pay for it. And if I refuse to give her money and wanted to sleep with her by force, she would hit me with any dangerous weapon she could lay her hands on,” he said.

The petitioner also accused his wife of infidelity and alleged that she was dating a policeman in their area.

“Philomena is cheating on me; she is having an affair with a policeman and whenever I caution her, she will flare up,” Obiedefu said.

The petitioner said his wife had created enmity between him and his children.

“My wife is telling my children not to come close to me because I am a bad man. My children now distance themselves from me and I am now like a stranger to them,” the 50-year-old man said.

He pleaded with the court to dissolve his seven-year-old marriage because he was tired of the relationship and he was no longer in love.

Responding, the 40-year-old businesswoman denied all the allegations.

“My husband has sex with me anytime he feels like; and I only demanded for feeding money from him,” Philomena said.

The respondent also claimed that she was not dating the policeman.

“The policeman is only a friend, no strings attached,” the mother of four said.

She urged the court not to grant her husband’s plea because she was still in love.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/11/wife-demands-money-sex-man-tells-court/
Cc lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by boman2014: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
husband and wife matter no be today o. Husband wan do osho free, wife sey na pay before service.

FP fast fast!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obiedefu, 50, told the court that his wife, Philomena, whom he married seven years ago had since made sexual intercourse difficult in the relatioship.

When will sexual intercourse among couples be solved when you keep denying your man the privileged to own your your body and you owing the man body
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Islie: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
“My wife is always starving me of sex and if she will allow me, she will ask me to pay for it.

Payment before service........ I don diegringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Diesel1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na Ashawo ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by bright007(f): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
chai....this man obviously married a prostitute

if not I do not see any reason why the lady should demand money wen the man wants to muegbesuegbe with her

24 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by XBLadez: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
The man should tell us where he first met his wife and their agreement before marriage. Story for the gods

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by benedictnsi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why you the tell us ur family problem??
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by kamez(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg next pls.. If marriage tire u, sign the necessary papers and move on..

Stop washing ur dirty linen in public

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Bonuwa: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dat woman na ashawo
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by MKO4ever(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na wa o, this one don pass wife oo
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by ikbnice(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
d man shud av check d oxford dico nd find out he married a 'prostitute'.
Nd it may be d only meanz of obtainin money frm a stingy husbnd. Wen congi is stndin at attentn.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by okotv(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
this one is strong
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Skoopy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Haha Hahahahaha...she hawks s*x inside her home, na wao. But maybe the man is too crafty.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Pavore9: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is the type of story that comes out from that court in Igando!

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Realdeals(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why is this type of case rampant?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided

TYPICAL ATTITUDE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WILL FOLLOW THEM INTO MARITAL HOMES. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS HIDING UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE TO SCAM INNOCENT MEN OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY ARE USED TO DATING MULTIPLE MEN FOR MONEY AND THE THEORY OF MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER INTELLECTUALLY IN RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGES THAN TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY PUSSSIES AND EXPECT TO GET PAID IN RETURN. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL WITH ONE BOYFRIEND AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN. THEY ARE SO MONEY HUNGRY THAT THEY FORGET WHAT MARRIAGE ENTAILS AND STILL CONTINUE DEMANDING FOR MONEY IN MARRIAGE BEFORE GETTING LAID. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN I EVER CAME ACROSS. THIS IS WHY I KEEP ADVOCATING THAT SINGLE MEN WHO CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA SHOULD FIND THEIR WIVES ELSEWHERE. SAY NO TO NIGERIAN GIRLS.

#team foreign girls cool

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by lukman: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
madE FP at long last grin
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by januzaj(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
uhmmm
d
maybe the man no pay bride price
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
lawah ooo.....same old story different method of writeup

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by donbachi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dat marriage don kaput.dem dey play each oda wayo
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Rekeb: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Serious matter
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yes e good me self dey pay my wife 1k per round buh na she dey cloth herself good deal only say wen I broke no sex
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by coogar: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015

She urged the court not to grant her husband’s plea because she was still in love.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Gombs(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Amazing shocked

I'm stunned at the topic as Hormer Simpson

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Goddygee(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
This Land is For SALE !!!

BEware of 419 !
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by edwife(f): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Demands feeding money before sex? undecided undecided
So now who are we going to believe?

Both are tired of this marriage and should separate.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Yeeyo: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Be a man cos u ar d head of d house.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Wetin make I talk now oooooooo... Chai!! Abeg tell that your wife say you pay bride price na
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by zonax(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
What an agreement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.