Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband (34102 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by dre11(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
My wife demands money before love making

A middle-aged man, Simon Akor, has told a Nyanya Customary Court, Abuja, that his wife, Patricia, demands money before allowing him to make love to her.

Simon said this when he testified in a divorce petition against his wife on Tuesday.

“My wife always says I must give her money before I enter inside her buttocks, sometimes when I have money, I give her.

“Whenever am angry about it and talk to her about it, she will say that all her friends collect money from their husbands before their husbands can get into them,” she claimed.

According to him, Patricia rubs juju on her private part before making love to me.

The petitioner said when he confronted her, Patricia said it was the native doctor that gave it to her.

“That the native doctor instructed her to always rub it before making love to me, so that even if I drive her out of my house, I will not be able to perform with another woman.

“Whenever my wife rubs that oily substance in her private part and I make love to her, my penis will become very weak. I will not be able to do anything again,” he said.

He said that his wife invited the native doctor to live with them without his permission.

Simon said Patricia told him that the native doctor saw “darkness in our home’’ and had come to dispel it.

The petitioner also told the court that his wife was into human trafficking, adding that she used to bring girls to people in Abuja.

He told the court that his wife chased him out of the house, adding that he was no longer interested in the marriage.

Patricia, a businesswoman, denied the allegations, adding that they pull resources to buy the house.

The presiding officer, Everyman Eleanya, advised the couple to reconcile.

“You can’t force the court to divorce you, this is a court of justice, we are going to give you room for reconciliation.

“This is not because of you or your wife but because of your children.

“You should consider your children before you take certain decision in life,” Eleanya said.

He urged the petitioner’s sister, Mary Akor, who was also present in court to try and reconcile his brother and his wife.

He further advised her to “explore every possible means, including her church to bring peace and love between them.’’

He adjourned the case till Sept. 5, for the report of settlement (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/10/wife-demands-money-love-making-husband-tells-court/

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by finalboss1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
hmmm...strange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Oche211(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Whn u pick up a professional olosho nd think u can clean her up... Old habits never die

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by thorpido(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
If the man's story is true,then divorce is a better option for him.

Wife rubbing juju in private part,demanding money before lovemaking and she's a love-vendor?Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Slow down, you pay for sex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Landloard01(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
ok
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by obaival(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
I blame dis govt 4 dis, evrybdy need money tongue

4 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Nathdoug(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dis is wat u get wen u pick olosho in d street and expect to clean her up...u don't prepare in marriage, u prepare for marriage...eat that bro

3 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by salbis(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is very serious.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chai! Onila, come and explain this. We are confused.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by sommy03(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hmm....My ears don full
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by lilmax(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Spells(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
When u Marry her u inform me Now u dey complain..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Badtman(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hehehe Anything can happen in My Country sha

Demanding Money before F. U. CKin
Applying Juju in Private because of 10mins jollification
Eleyi O gidi gan weather na real or Fake
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by ibroh22(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
when you take professional olosho as wife
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Daudah: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
wht wunt dey escape when na soso amateurish buildings them dey use as prisons. Mumu ppl.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by MRXELA(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
me no believe.
but the guy above me should go back and read again.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lol .... evil hole grin

Run for your life my brother
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by DickDastardly(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by jammyunn(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
wow. can't believe this. the woman don tie the man kpata kpata, even the court couldn't help him. and see the court man name sef....EVERYMAN

4 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by kings09(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Things r hard...all because of buhari. The wife was only looking inwards as advised by d current useless govt of buhari

2 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Maxcollins042(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Oga your wife uses the juju on you to slow down your banging efficiency thereby paving way for her spiritual doctor to take over.

Hmmm,you even pay before enjoying your asset abi liability? Oga you married a LovePeddler with the notion you can change her for good.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
NCAN Sokoto state chapter hereby announces her quarterly assembly slated for the 11th of August.
Topic : The nka has a bad Omen
Guest Speakers : Mr and Mrs Simon Akor
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Emeka71(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
She is at fault; and doesn't want her husband to enjoy the show and is obvious that she is making love outside because if not she won't deny her husband love-making; afterall he is not the only one getting pleasure; they are both getting the pleasure so why should he pay to service her engine; injustice.

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by josepph: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
If she rub juju for her private part then u self rub anointing oil for your manhood na..

3 Likes

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by 9jatatafo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Warri oooooo!!!!!!! Make una come see abomination oooooo!!! Jumps out of thread.
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Raymondreigns(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Una can fast to comment lubbish ehhhh....
Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by ajayiopy: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Send her packing before she send you to early grave

1 Like

Re: 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband by Umarlulu: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
1 Rubbing ointment before sex

2 Asking money before sex

3 Business with native doctor

4 Human trafficking

5 Chasing you of house

She's not wife material flog the hell out of her tell her to live your house if it's her house live it for her,terminate the marriage,

I said divorce the idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning / My Wife Needs To Be Re-trained, Then I Sent Her Back To Her Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.