Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding (39051 Views)

APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by idris4r83(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hidentity:
Governor Fayose is a typical example of a product of a troubled society. One keeps wondering how a person of his kind would be what he is all in the name of being a grassroot politician.

As a people, we need be educated on how WHO we are cannot be considered in isolation from WHAT we are or what we want to be. Ironically, in Nigeria we do not assess people on the grounds of decency, credibility, integrity, dignity, decorum and leadership traits. You see people with comments like 'oh, he ate at a local restaurant? he won my heart.' Nigerian politicians make the best of actors in the political stage, give them the role and see how they mess up the polity.

This is a man who would rather slander and publish libelous things about another candidate than face his role as the leader of a highly respected state. Yet, you see YOUTHS with fists up celebrating his 'incredibility' on the street. MY FEAR: Why our equals inherit a sound system based on incredible ideologies in other parts of the world, we are left at the mercy of a failing state.

The bridge between OPTIMISM and PESSIMISM is REALITY. An optimist believes he would fly one day, a pessimist sees that as practically impossible. A realist strikes the plausible balance- he knows the optimist can fly, but not literarily, it could be by achieving that feat by being an authority in a chosen field. Majority of us queue on the platform of pessimism and optimism- we either 'overdream' or refuse to dream. Seeing things beyond the lenses of Ethic groups, religion, sex, social status and other sentiments would liberate us from the mental slavery and primitive mentality that the man who buys roasted corn by the road side won't forget those he met at the road side.
gbam! Words from the wise

4 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by holatin(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Collins87: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
That Fayose is not an intelligent man! You cannot b governing with only 7 law-makers. They should impeach him.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by sheymoni(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
He who the gods want to kill they first make mad. Fayose's period of madness has gone, it is now time for the gods to do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by wealth123: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is he no longer your role model?
When they impeach him before May 29, then let him hang on in your compound but not in EKITI as Governor.

Texcoco:
Fayose needs to hang on till May 29....a lil bit more.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by aniyphil: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
igbsam:
e don be for ifa yo ese

I can see d darkness of impeachment cloud surrounding his head. Too bad he will go down in d book of history as d only governor to be impeached twice. All his gragra will soon come to an end.

Like my father use to say "when a fly lands on the testicles of a man, you don't need violence to drive it away"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:
This is the change APC promise nigeria to impeach PDP governor

If they did not take time the wind of change can also blow GMB away if him didn't do well
sharap. Fayose rigged ekiti election. Dat was why he is fit to impeach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by idu1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
E dey sweet me well well.

No where for him to hang.

Fayose must be impeached.....

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by upsonn(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fayose, african baloteli

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Exercise in futility. Nothing will happen to Fayose. Another 26-0 awaits APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by tuncy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:

If they did not take time the wind of change can also blow GMB away if him didn't do well

Hmmm.... Can u interpret what you've got up there cos I don't understand... GMB? Didn't do?

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Godsbillionaire(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol that guy is such a fool. grin...
ShakurM:
Justice must prevail!!

Where's that fool wey dey always talk 'Fayose my role model' undecided

3 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:

U wil hav to sing abt CHANGE 4 long since u are obssessed wit it.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Sharksblow(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Fayose is in big trouble! Not even Jonathan can save him.

He is one of the reasons Jonathan lost the election. He must go down with Jonathan.

Fayose must be impeached before May 29th.

Hehehehehehe!! grin grin

Lalasticlala
AMEN!!! stop cursing him.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by marv1: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
ojosegun2011:
It is unfortunate that at this time that President Jonathan conceeded defeat purposely to avert possible crises that might have engulfed the country if the riggings and electoral frauds perpetrated by INEC in the North was challenged, the APC in Ekiti cannot let go of Fayose's mistakes. It is gradually coming to the fore the type of regime they want to practice in the next four years. As a governor that will rule from opposition I personally would have wished them to let us see how Fayose will survive the dictatorial hurdle of Baba Obasanjo who is sponsoring the impeachment from his remote Otta farm. Papa no forgiveness. The Ekiti legislators are just telling the world that their party is intollerant of others. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari will be a hero by prevailing on his party men to let Fayose remain and shun the politics of vengeance and hate from Otta, if truly GMB wants to prove to the world that he is a born again democrat. Life is funny.
. Are u sick in the head or something? Are u not aware of his executive recklessness using thugs to scatter court session and slapping d judge and so on. Was it obj that caused the spell on him. People like u will just hide on nairaland and be talking trash. Only God knows if u have brain at all.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
impeach the fooker and arrest his arse cheesy cheesy cheesy

inspector fayose in the one chance cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by M4gunners: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is injustice. They should let that man be.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Christoskurion: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
holatin:
after slapping a judge, his fate is now in the hand of a judge and God.

Fayose... e don be for you
'Even Jesus of otuke' won't be able to save you from the approaching doom.

Goodbye fayose aka the son of the woman that wear pampers
. May the Almighty God forgive your ignorance. Pls,mind your diction for God is your Creator and you are but a mere mortal.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Intendy: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
ShakurM:
Justice must prevail!!

The fool will soon be impeached from the face of the earth

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fayose is about to make history jo! Watching in 3D grin

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Fayose is in big trouble! Not even Jonathan can save him.

He is one of the reasons Jonathan lost the election. He must go down with Jonathan.

Fayose must be impeached before May 29th.

Hehehehehehe!! grin grin

Lalasticlala
dats rite, people like him ar meant to b in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Olomz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Me I cant jus wait to c and read his "Impeachment Saga Breaking News" as a headline.
Idiot nanamuu...stupid somebody, omo mama diapers

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by facealone05(m): 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
ShakurM:
Justice must prevail!!

me self dey find him may b na him go stand 4 fayose now pls help me luk 4 him oooooooo!fayose even GEJ will not help u out dis time around

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by kunleeko(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:

Dear madam,
Fayose shut down the filling station belonging to the speaker, nobody complained, he used 7 reps to impeach aspeaker despite not being able to form a quorum, you kept quiet. He slapped a high court judge, no comment.

Now, his high handedness is being addresed legally, everybody is crying fowl. This is an era where the rule of law must be followed, only the courts can interpret the law and the police can face the business of law enforcement and not executive lawlessness. This is the Nigeria that we clamour for, this is the country we want to leave behind for our children.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by facealone05(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fayose must be impeach b4 may 29!pls can somebody remind me whr he came 4rm I mean his home town
Sai Buhari
Ambode 4 Gov

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by bakila: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:

Impeach when an Impeachaeable conduct was performed ie to slap a Judge; lock up a House of Assembly and to TAKE OUT CONSISTENT NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENT WITH STATE FUNDS WITHOUT APPROPRIATION IN THE BUDGET OF THAT STATE.
GROSS MISCONDUCTS ARE SMELLING ALL OVER FAYOSE.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:

how I wish your father was the judge fayose slapped

3 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by holatin(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Christoskurion:
. May the Almighty God forgive your ignorance. Pls,mind your diction for God is your Creator and you are but a mere mortal.
how does your comment correlate with my post

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:

how I wish your father was the judge fayose slapped

2 Likes

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Reaper231(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
In as much as I wud agree that Fayose can step out of line most time in his actions and words, I think this APC pple are jst a bunch of ambitious pple.
It is nw a tradition in Nig that once a particular party has d majority in d house d nxt ting u hear is impeachment against d leadership.
This pple never had any intention to work with Fayose even if Fayose ws a saint or licked their boots cos as soon as he was sworn in d first frustration was their refusal to approve the budget withou a reasonable excuse even as Fayose cut down d budget compared to wat his predecessor had. Simply cos he won d APC governor. Next thing was to abandon their duty under d pretext that Fayose chased them out of Ekiti.
Its a good thing Goodluck didn't win cos wit APC nw controlling d National Assembly their first sitting wud hv been to impeach him and his vice so their Senate president can be president
Party and personal interest of National intterest.
APC preaches change. I am waiting cos they been ruling some states and I dnt see those states transforming into Dubai.
Aregbesola owed workers for months after he won election for his second term...I dnt need to list.
We jst hope this isn't another poilitical phantasmagoria.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by alexrufabot(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
holatin:
after slapping a judge, his fate is now in the hand of a judge and God.

Fayose... e don be for you
Even Jesus of otuke won't be able to save you from the approaching doom.

Goodbye fayose aka the son of the woman that wear pampers

Were u dere when he slapped a Judge? Una go dey Onitsha, dey Dutse, dey Owerri.. Dey comment on wetin dey go on in Ekiti state, based on d information u gathered on social media... If person see as u talk say he slap judge, dem go think say Na ur Two *korokoro* eye E happen.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Reaper231(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
bakila:

Impeach when an Impeachaeable conduct was performed ie to slap a Judge; lock up a House of Assembly and to TAKE OUT CONSISTENT NEWSPAPER ADVERTISEMENT WITH STATE FUNDS WITHOUT APPROPRIATION IN THE BUDGET OF THAT STATE.
GROSS MISCONDUCTS ARE SMELLING ALL OVER FAYOSE.

Did Fayose present a budget or not? Dnt paste half truth to justify ur position. When he presented his budget wat did d APC lawmakers do? Was thr any basis for wat dey did? Would they have done so if he was an APC governor? Would they have done so if PDP had d majority in d house?
My last question, would APC have commenced of will they proceed with this impeachment if Fayose defected to APC??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.