Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding (38851 Views)

APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by bakila: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Reaper231:

Did Fayose present a budget or not? Dnt paste half truth to justify ur position. When he presented his budget wat did d APC lawmakers do? Was thr any basis for wat dey did? Would they have done so if he was an APC governor? Would they have done so if PDP had d majority in d house?
Fayose behaved like he knows tomorrow and is sure it will be in his favour. He abused his office and should face the music. Please answer truthfully. Is it a gross misconduct to slap a high court judge?

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Ak4swagger(m): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
januzaj:
Abuja: A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on
Wednesday refused to halt the impeachment
proceeding being spearheaded by the Ekiti State
House of Assembly against Governor, Ayodele
Fayose, and his deputy, Kolapo Olusola.
The impeachment proceeding notice is said to
have been served on the governor and his deputy
by the 19 All Progressives Congress members,
who have been at loggerheads with the governor
since he came on board last October.
Although Fayose has been working with only six
members of the PDP in the House, the APC
lawmakers, which the governor does not
recognise, returned to the state this week with an
impeachment notice, prompting the closure of the
House of Assembly by security agents.
. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/judge-declines-stoppage-of-fayoses-impeachment-proceeding/
Am sure of two thinx:
1) there's God.
3) you re not Him.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by kollinpowel(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
we have someone like Fayose in lagos in person of Segun Adewale (Areoland) d only tout we rear in lagos.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by ogmask: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
CR77:
This is the change APC promise nigeria to impeach PDP governor

If they did not take time the wind of change will blow APC away

abeg face front. Day never break yet. How else will the change be effected if not by correcting the wrongs done by the pdp.
No sane human will support fayose on this. Even gej don abandon d guy. The change starts with soon to be impeached ayodele fayose, son of pampers wearing 70yr old sch mother.

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Faraidi(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
januzaj:
Abuja: A Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on
Wednesday refused to halt the impeachment
proceeding being spearheaded by the Ekiti State
House of Assembly against Governor, Ayodele
Fayose, and his deputy, Kolapo Olusola.
The impeachment proceeding notice is said to
have been served on the governor and his deputy
by the 19 All Progressives Congress members,
who have been at loggerheads with the governor
since he came on board last October.
Although Fayose has been working with only six
members of the PDP in the House, the APC
lawmakers, which the governor does not
recognise, returned to the state this week with an
impeachment notice, prompting the closure of the
House of Assembly by security agents.
. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/judge-declines-stoppage-of-fayoses-impeachment-proceeding/
APC be careful oooo
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Faraidi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
holatin:
after slapping a judge, his fate is now in the hand of a judge and God.

Fayose... e don be for you
Even Jesus of otuke won't be able to save you from the approaching doom.

Goodbye fayose aka the son of the woman that wear pampers
I pray you should be in the fore front when war shall break out.Because of APC
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Faraidi(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2015
ShakurM:
Justice must prevail!!

Where's that fool wey dey always talk 'Fayose my role model' undecided
Me I think you are the biggest fool
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Tammyyy: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2015
Oga Fayose,, Hmmm! E don be, e don be stand lyk a true democrat nd let d house carry out it legislative dutis. Peter Tosh said u can run bt u can't hide. Oga Fayose, na true? If naa true, y unecessaryly postponing d evil day? It beta com faster so dat u can Also make history lyk ur master Jomathan. After d impeachment, jst thak them nd congratulate d nxt Governor jst d way u congratulated oga Buhari. B a gud boy nd stop actin lyk a pamper bby. Weldone. May God help u
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by ianann(m): 12:05am On Apr 09, 2015
We actualy know where this will end.there is every tendency that Gov. Fayose be removed from the office because the election that brought him in was fraudulent, as we all hear the video and nobody has been question for that and nothing has been done and he later sent away people that were democratically elected this is unjust.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by franugo(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:

wolf crierundecided make pesin hear word jor, ur own gra-gra pass mama peace owncry

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by CR77(f): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
lol
franugo:

wolf crierundecided make pesin hear word jor, ur own gra-gra pass mama peace owncry
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by ShakurM(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Faraidi:
Me I think you are the biggest fool
Do you even understand the topic angry

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by HzRF(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Fayose is in big trouble! Not even Jonathan can save him.

He is one of the reasons Jonathan lost the election. He must go down with Jonathan.

Fayose must be impeached before May 29th.

Hehehehehehe!! grin grin

Lalasticlala
Dey fool ursef

Na for ur face him go do 4 yrs
The 19 wey dey waste dia time dia tenure go end next week
Wen u will suffer anoda blow in d state
Gov 16-0
Pre/senate/NHOA 16-0
SHOA -26-0
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by swezenberg(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2015
How could a governor of a state slap a judge. This is just the beginning. After the legislatives have finished with him. The lawyers in Nigeria and judiciary will still land him in jail to serve as deterrence to other governors. That tout should be cooling off in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by sukkot: 2:27am On Apr 09, 2015
igbsam:
e don be for ifa yo ese

I can see d darkness of impeachment cloud surrounding his head. Too bad he will go down in d book of history as d only governor to be impeached twice. All his gragra will soon come to an end.

Like my father use to say "when a fly lands on the testicles of a man, you don't need violence to drive it away"
Tell your father to get better less graphic idioms tongue
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by PEREP: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2015
ibisko04:

People like you can not read the hand writing on the wall and understand it.
No body is denying That Fayose won an election to become the governor of Ekiti state.
Thus it means that he should not recognized the lay down procedures of doing things.
Fayose is a disgrace to all what an Ekiti man represents in character.
Fayose ti se , osi Ni lati je Iya ese re Ni ajeyo.
The law must catch up with anyone that trampled on it.
Ekiti people can not safe Fayose from his own pit he dug for himself.

Good enough youu are not God. He will complete his term and Ekiti will be better for it. All the debts Fayemi left will be fully paid and devt acceleraated by God's grace. Better inform Aregbe to come take a lecture on how to manage resources in a way his workers will be paid per time.

Park well
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by wazobiaN9(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:

Having seen several of your crass comments, this is one of the worst yet. I suspect your programmed brain is degenerating...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Reaper231(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2015
bakila:

Fayose behaved like he knows tomorrow and is sure it will be in his favour. He abused his office and should face the music. Please answer truthfully. Is it a gross misconduct to slap a high court judge?
were yu there? cos u sound like yu saw him.
if i remember well fayose led thugs bt he said he never slapped a judge also the said judge said he ws not slapped. apc cannot just differentiate btw propaganda and pure lies.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2015
See how ekiti ppl troway there birthright.

1 Like

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by ASHMY: 8:30am On Apr 09, 2015
For everything that has a beginning must have an end.Good bye Fekunse or sorry fayose.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by ibisko04: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2015
PEREP:

Good enough youu are not God. He will complete his term and Ekiti will be better for it. All the debts Fayemi left will be fully paid and devt acceleraated by God's grace. Better inform Aregbe to come take a lecture on how to manage resources in a way his workers will be paid per time.

Park well
If Fayose learn his lesson very well and change his character to the right side of doing things, he might be forgiven
He will also go beg the elders publicly as he used his mouth to disparage them .
He will also have to admit publicly and make correction about his executive lawlessness in the state house of assembly.
Ti Fayose batile se awon nkan wonyi, osese Ki Olorun Ki osiju any wo fayose Lekan si.
Anything short of all these, Fayose days in Ekiti government house is less than 10days.
Mark my words.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by RAO1(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2015
CR77:

go siddon... what was ur view when 19 lawmakers were suspended
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by BERNIMOORE: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Misleading topic. Judge refusing an innitial ex parte motion contained in a suit to stop a parliamentary proceeding(in the absence of the APC defendant's) does not translates to mean that court has turned down the entire suit filled by fayose to stop the impeachment proceedings, The court only wanted the defendant (APC lawmakers) to come and explain to court why they have to continue the impeachment process while there was a pending case in ekiti high court about speakership, so the APC lawmakers have to convince the abuja court, while the abuja court also have to respect the outcome of the earlier speakership suit pending in court. The abuja court can direct both parties to wait for the outcome of the pending speakership case(most likely) before the APC can continue their impeachment proceeding, and if the abuja high court grants the APC a go ahead in their impeachment bid, then fayose can appeal the judgement immediately and apply for 'stay of proceedings' on the impeachment bid, I am sure the remaining weeks left will exhausted by hanging the impeachment bid in court, April 16 is set for the APC to prove their case to the court on why they have to continue proceeding of impeachment, and not to hear the impeachment allegation proper, another set of panel will still be set up that will include ekiti chief judge, who will give the go ahead, meanwhile ekiti will witness the voting of new state house of assembly members on Saturday April 11th.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by holatin(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Faraidi:
I pray you should be in the fore front when war shall break out.Because of APC
are you done ranting ?
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by emiye(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Reaper231:
In as much as I wud agree that Fayose can step out of line most time in his actions and words, I think this APC pple are jst a bunch of ambitious pple.
It is nw a tradition in Nig that once a particular party has d majority in d house d nxt ting u hear is impeachment against d leadership.
This pple never had any intention to work with Fayose even if Fayose ws a saint or licked their boots cos as soon as he was sworn in d first frustration was their refusal to approve the budget withou a reasonable excuse even as Fayose cut down d budget compared to wat his predecessor had. Simply cos he won d APC governor. Next thing was to abandon their duty under d pretext that Fayose chased them out of Ekiti.
Its a good thing Goodluck didn't win cos wit APC nw controlling d National Assembly their first sitting wud hv been to impeach him and his vice so their Senate president can be president
Party and personal interest of National intterest.
APC preaches change. I am waiting cos they been ruling some states and I dnt see those states transforming into Dubai.
Aregbesola owed workers for months after he won election for his second term...I dnt need to list.
We jst hope this isn't another poilitical phantasmagoria.

Meaningless epistle !.

The moment he used 7 PDP law makers to suspend 19 APC lawmakers , and then proceeded to use policemen and thugs to chase the APC lawmakers out of the state of assembly complex and eventually the state, his impeachment is 100% deserved. The way some people defend evil and try to justify it must surprise satan sef angry
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by bakila: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Reaper231:

if i remember well fayose led thugs bt he said he never slapped a judge also the said judge said he ws not slapped. apc cannot just differentiate btw propaganda and pure lies.
Eat this http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/fayose-didnt-slap-justice-adeyeye-but-he-supervised-his-beating-ekiti-attorney-general-says.html
Tell me whether that is not gross misconduct and not the beating of a Judge. I posted the most pro-Fayose report on that debacle.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by shamota: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Reaper231:

SMH. So you dont think it is not shameful for a governor to lead thugs to distrupt court activities. We need re-orientation in this country. Our future appears bleak with this type of comment coming from a youth.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Faraidi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
are you done ranting ?
Shut your dirty mouth
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Fem60(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Do you think Ekiti People will allow them to impeach Fayose. Is a lie. Fayose will finish His tenor
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by holatin(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
Faraidi:
Shut your dirty mouth
am not surprised, is dat not ow you talk to your dad at home.

keep ranting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos) / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / Peter Obi Meets Flavour, Phyno, Others (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.