Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding (38855 Views)

APC Youths Query Ojudu, Omirin Over Fayose’s Impeachment, Election Funds / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Insist On Fayose’s Impeachment / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Faraidi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
am not surprised, is dat not ow you talk to your dad at home.

keep ranting
Your father is monkey.fool
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Reaper231(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
shamota:

SMH. So you dont think it is not shameful for a governor to lead thugs to distrupt court activities. We need re-orientation in this country. Our future appears bleak with this type of comment coming from a youth.

I never said Fayose not guilty of misconduct bt I'm just against pple peddling half truth half lies cos u want to hang the dog.
Leading thugs to court is even enough to impeach him so let's focus on dat. Fayose should be impeached for his stupidity.
I'm a man of facts weda it suits anybody or not. Pple shld nt wake up and spill lies to add so as to mke an already bad situation lookworse. D judge isn't a child and if he ws slapped I'm sure he's not afraid of Fayose to say so.
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by Reaper231(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
bakila:

Eat this http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/fayose-didnt-slap-justice-adeyeye-but-he-supervised-his-beating-ekiti-attorney-general-says.html
Tell me whether that is not gross misconduct and not the beating of a Judge. I posted the most pro-Fayose report on that debacle.
I think yu need to open it for urself, read the contents check wats being posted and then continue to wallow in ur ignorance if u still can't get my point. I can debate or will respond to yu again wen I notice we can flow on d same reasoning
Re: Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding by bakila: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Reaper231:

I think yu need to open it for urself, read the contents check wats being posted and then continue to wallow in ur ignorance if u still can't get my point. I can debate or will respond to yu again wen I notice we can flow on d same reasoning

"wallow in ignorance"? No you need to read the context of my post and that report. Let make it clearer to you. IF A GOVERNOR IS STATED TO HAVE SUPERVISED THE BEATING OF A JUDGE BY HIS ATTORNEY GENERAL HE HAS AIDED AND ABETTED A CRIMINAL ACT.
He is as guilty as having slapped or physically assaulted the Judge in any other respect.
That Governor has committed gross misconduct in failing to protect a Judge of his state. He has to answer to the house of assembly.
It is unfortunate if he had supported minority of the Assembly to chase away the Majority, he will answer that allegation also.
Fayose has behaved like thier is no law in the land. He should face the law makers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / History Of Chief Of Army Staff Appointments From 1999 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.