Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State (4311 Views)

Who Else Is Watching The Documentary Of Amaechi On AIT Showing Now? / Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Collynzo9: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
shachris:

they've been scared out of their lives. This GEJ cleansing is reseting many institutions in this country.
Shut up! It was a sponsored program and they made it clear.
We all know who the sponsors are.
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by DonaldGenes(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so what where they talking about?

*Hides cane for back*

You sayyy
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Elslim: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Alphaoscar:
I think this is when that gatekeeper of hell of a pastor will be useful. He need to lock the gate against the likes of Dokpesi and AIT from running away from that hell of a party.

Bros I totally agree wiv U.. he should start takin his Job seriously and lock dis MFs out!!
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by gen2briz(m): 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Barcanista will soon come to tell you that AIT is an APC tv

he will orubebe it with a sentence like 'AIT is a pro APC TV'
And I'll just be gejarizing him.
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by cocokiller1(f): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

APC and Amaechi paid them to air the documentary or whatever you might want to call it, just the same way PDP paid them to air the others.
You guys keep fooling yourselves forming angry while the TV station keeps smiling to the bank with money from both parties.
don't mind em
dey'll seriously place their searchlight on rivers state evn wen it's obvious errbdy rigged

atleast I knw people came out enmasse to vote nd rivers is not apc stronghold
evn if they rigged,den it won't b by a really wide margin

I detest ameachi so much
people will turnout 4 wike more cos of his unruly attitude
bad governor nd I actually saw him as everything d first time he became governor
heard he evn beats his wife
ameachi olwais making rivers state loook like a shithole to d media
posterity will judge him
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by dinachi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
cocokiller1:
don't mind em
dey'll seriously place their searchlight on rivers state evn wen it's obvious errbdy rigged
I detest ameachi so much
bad governor nd I actually saw him as everything d first time he became governor
posterity will judge him
You are a total embarrassment with the trash you just wrote above. Get ready to be shocked again the way Buhari shocked Mr clueless from otuoke. You PDP touts never learn.

4 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by cocokiller1(f): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
dinachi:
You are a total embarrassment with the trash you just wrote above. Get ready to be shocked again the way Buhari shocked Mr clueless from otuoke. You PDP touts never learn.
nd u are?
guy respect urself abeg
thank u in advance
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by kellyJames5(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
I watched the clip,
I've learnt not to always believe a one sided story.
Ballot snatching wasn't perpetrated by only the PDP touts in Rivers,but in clip,they made us to believe that it was only a PDP thing.
Just wait until PDP brings out their own documentary of Kano,Kadunna and even in that Rivers you'd be shocked.
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by dazdilijae(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
I ve a little problem with the documentary as they where purportedly taken on the day of the elections when people purported to be PDP thugs were causing trouble but allowed others to freely video them committing crimes that can take em 2 jail? Hmmmmm
Also is it possible for some few youths to enter an INEC office with security and "arrest" INEC personnel thumb printing for the PDP without any resistance hmmm wonders shall never end. The APC is a lying and bad loser
I pity what Nigeria is in for, God help us

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by dinachi(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2015
cocokiller1:
nd u are?
guy respect urself abeg
thank u in advance
Stop sounding like your toutish patron Wike. It is a big shame to see otherwise sensible people loose their senses over the jail bound,bumbling fool called Wike. We do not want another fayose type leadership in Rivers State. I don't want to loose my respect for Rivers people, I believe they will not make the fatal mistake of voting based on sentimental inputs from people like Evans bipi, wike and mama piss. Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by cocokiller1(f): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2015
dinachi:
Stop sounding like your toutish patron Wike. It is a big shame to see otherwise sensible people loose their senses over the jail bound,bumbling fool called Wike. We do not want another fayose type leadership in Rivers State. I don't want to loose my respect for Rivers people, I believe they will not make the fatal mistake of voting based on sentimental inputs from people like Evans bipi, wike and mama piss. Go and sin no more.
I don't knw u...rivers people don't care abt ur lameass respect
u jst ranting
ameachi is worst dan a tout
m not in d mood to argue baselessly dats y I decided to let this slide
u worst dan d tout u called me for quoting me bck
I'm 4rm rivers,jst posted what I knw
if u not a tout y ddnt u leave me be
cyber bully
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by dinachi(m): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2015
cocokiller1:
I don't knw u...rivers people don't care abt ur lameass respect
u jst ranting
ameachi is worst dan a tout
m not in d mood to argue baselessly dats y I decided to let this slide
u worst dan d tout u called me for quoting me bck
I'm 4rm rivers,jst posted what I knw
if u not a tout y ddnt u leave me be
cyber bully
It is clearer now! You do not have a mind of your own. You belong to that confounding idiocy consistent with followers of mr clueless. How can an Ikwere man succeed another Ikwere man after 8 years in power? Honestly you need to reassess your thinking. I don't want to say, you are dumb.

1 Like

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by cocokiller1(f): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2015
dinachi:

It is clearer now! You do not have a mind of your own. You belong to that confounding idiocy consistent with followers of mr clueless. How can an Ikwere man succeed another Ikwere man after 8 years in power? Honestly you need to reassess your thinking. I don't want to say, you are dumb.
Dakuku is partly 4rm my place

I nd my family members are so not voting for him
vote 4 him if u wnt
don't compel others to
who cares if an ikwerre man suceeds an ikwerre man?
if u do,I don't
so shove ur self centred opinion dwn ur shithole

atleast many people in rivers state don't knw NL exists
so they won't get to see reasons with ur shitty opinion like I jst did unless u wanna start up a whatsapp,facebook nd bbm campaign wich I doubt eligible voters are really really into.
ull only get to share ur opinion on ere with most people without pvc's in rivers state.
unless u wanna make d radio or tv ur next option.
ok bye
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by ogmask: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2015
cocokiller1:
don't mind em

I detest ameachi so much
posterity will judge him

You do not need posterity to judge u. U have been judged and sentenced. Enjoy ur new status of opposition for the next 4yrs.
because amaechi has refused to put perfum over ur shiit u call him names and even lie about his private life. The lion of ubima has just defeated you wike, mama piss, gej, evens bipi and all ur gang of senseless killers on the 28.
Amaechi is the best thing that happened to rivers state. we need continuity. We need federal presence. We need an amiable gov and not a militant like wike who hawks ogboni form.
Come 11th, you will be served apc jellof rice.

1 Like

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by emiye(m): 12:35am On Apr 09, 2015
I will be laughing my ass out 2015-2019, When Rivers state vote in wike.

Wike is a worst entity, brutal and thuggish than Fayose, it is more laughable that Rivers state folks are suppose to be way more enlightened than ekiti state people.

Wike for Governor, my instincts rarely fail me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by cocokiller1(f): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2015
ogmask:

You do not need posterity to judge u. U have been judged and sentenced. Enjoy ur new status of opposition for the next 4yrs.
because amaechi has refused to put perfum over ur shiit u call him names and even lie about his private life. The lion of ubima has just defeated you wike, mama piss, gej, evens bipi and all ur gang of senseless killers on the 28.
Amaechi is the best thing that happened to rivers state. we need continuity. We need federal presence. We need an amiable gov and not a militant like wike who hawks ogboni form.
Come 11th, you will be served apc jellof rice.
will u b in rivers state to vote for dakuku?
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by DaBullIT(m): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2015
saaedlee:
But it was way too implicating; but why would INEC Ad-hoc staff be thumb-printing ballot papers, its totally wrong. I could get to record it ccuz Pengiuns of Madagascar don full my PVR!

What would skipper do?
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by ogmask: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
cocokiller1:

will u b in rivers state to vote for dakuku?

i live here in rivers state. I will vote for dakuku.

1 Like

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by aknopic: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Same ait
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by stronger: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
doctokwus:
But I sometimes shudder to think; so if GEJ had won or northern votes had not neutralized d magic votes from d ss,people would have been praising GEJ for winning in a free/fair election?
Everyone knows those votes from rivers were a joke;jega just had to accept it because d outcome was still gonna be d same.
AIT is just trying to buy favors just like many other people and organisations are doing,I don't however see ait surviving for long because govt patronage would soon dwindle.

God bless you! The whole country knew it was a sham!

The APC had to SHOUT OUT because the NASS members were affected. Imagine Magnus Abe who is loved by so many was rigged out devilishly.

So it was good APC shouted so that the world will put their eyes on Rivers for the Gubernatorial and the NASS will be challenged at the tribunal!

Good decision by Jega to let it fly in the interest of peace. Sometimes you have to make a pragmatic decision.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode In ‘tears’, Confesses In EFCC Custody / Throwback When A Graduate Couldn't Speak English / Igbo, Yoruba Causing Hausa/fulani Dominance - Fani-kayode.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.