Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State (4298 Views)

Who Else Is Watching The Documentary Of Amaechi On AIT Showing Now? / Inec’s Team Probes Alleged Irregularities In Rivers Polls - PUNCH / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by saaedlee: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just tuned to AIT and watch; they are showing some shocking election irregularities during the Presidential Elections in Rivers State.

So shocking

Cc: OAM4J, Afam4eva, Ikenna351, maclatunji, Lalasticlala, Ishilove

www​.aitonline.tv/live
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
so what where they talking about?
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by saaedlee: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
so what where they talking about?

The evidence is implicating PDP, all videos were shot by independent observers.

9 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by theV0ice: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

ayam laughing.....

but wait o......has GEJ truly abandoned all his friends to their fate? even AIT is feeling change grin

No wonder wike has started complaining

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by omenka(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
If AIT likes let them show us videos of Patience stacking dollar bills in her pants, people like me will never take them seriously.

Worst independent Tv station ever since Adam bit that damn apple.

17 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by theV0ice: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:
If AIT likes let them show us videos of Patience stacking dollar bills in her pants, people like me will never take them seriously.

Worst independent Tv station ever since Adam bit that damn apple.

bros you wicked o cheesy cheesy

pls lets forgive and forget.

remember na our N50 donations save them when bankruptcy threatened to send them into oblivion o grin
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Beesluv: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
The same AIT

4 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Alphaoscar: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
I think this is when that gatekeeper of hell of a pastor will be useful. He need to lock the gate against the likes of Dokpesi and AIT from running away from that hell of a party.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by omenka(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
theV0ice:

bros you wicked o cheesy cheesy

pls lets forgive and forget.

remember na our N50 donations save them when bankruptcy threatened to send them into oblivion o grin
If I had bought any of those shares, would have forfeited same to my neighbor's bingo during the run up to the presidential election.

I hate that station with deadly passion.

7 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by theV0ice: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:
If I had bought any of those shares, would have forfeited same to my neighbor's bingo during the run up to the presidential election.

omenka, na so you dey vex??

oya, take 2 capsules of Jegaquin go sleep grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by nakamora: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
PDP thugs came to my polling unit,school of handicap creek road Portharcourt with cane to flog anyone voting for APC.I left without voting when they started beating one APC guy recording with phone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by saaedlee: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
But it was way too implicating; but why would INEC Ad-hoc staff be thumb-printing ballot papers, its totally wrong. I could get to record it ccuz Pengiuns of Madagascar don full my PVR!

3 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by doctokwus: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
But I sometimes shudder to think; so if GEJ had won or northern votes had not neutralized d magic votes from d ss,people would have been praising GEJ for winning in a free/fair election?
Everyone knows those votes from rivers were a joke;jega just had to accept it because d outcome was still gonna be d same.
AIT is just trying to buy favors just like many other people and organisations are doing,I don't however see ait surviving for long because govt patronage would soon dwindle.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
saaedlee:

The evidence is implicating PDP, all videos were shot by independent observers.
nawao!
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Collynzo9: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctokwus:
But I sometimes shudder to think; so if GEJ had won or northern votes had not neutralized d magic votes from d ss,people would have been praising GEJ for winning in a free/fair election?
Everyone knows those votes from rivers were a joke;jega just had to accept it because d outcome was still gonna be d same.
AIT is just trying to buy favors just like many other people and organisations are doing,I don't however see ait surviving for long because govt patronage would soon dwindle.
APC and Amaechi paid them to air the documentary or whatever you might want to call it, just the same way PDP paid them to air the others.
You guys keep fooling yourselves forming angry while the TV station keeps smiling to the bank with money from both parties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by san316(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let those PDP e-touts come and defend it. I've seen the videos but thank God the whole of Nigeria is watching.

We the APC have been vindicated. There was no election in rivers.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Rilwayne001: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:

grin grin not only you oo, I hate the station die

3 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Rilwayne001: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
san316:
Let those PDP e-touts come and defend it. I've seen the videos but thank God the whole of Nigeria is watching.

We the APC have been vindicated. There was no election in rivers.

Barcanista will soon come to tell you that AIT is an APC tv

16 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by san316(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Barcanista will soon come to tell you that AIT is an APC tv

Hahahaha. The political tart always has explanation for everything. If he orubebes, he will be jegalized.

14 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
They should take their "evidence" to election petition tribunal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by saaedlee: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

APC and Amaechi paid them to air the documentary or whatever you might want to call it, just the same way PDP paid them to air the others.
You guys keep fooling yourselves forming angry while the TV station keeps smiling to the bank with money from both parties.
Pls did u watch it @ all?

1 Like

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by saaedlee: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
They will
barcanista:
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Brown1759: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmmmm AIT!
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Collynzo9: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
saaedlee:

Pls did u watch it @ all?
Yes I did.
Why do you ask?
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
saaedlee:
They will
end of story bro
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Rilwayne001: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
san316:

Hahahaha. The political tart always has explanation for everything. If he orubebes, he will be jegalized.

grin grin
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by saaedlee: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
This raw video implicating Rivers State PDP is enough to cancel elections in the respective wards/LGA.

How can an INEC staff refuse to go an conduct elections when the security team comprising of the Army, DSS, and Police were willing to provide security for them to do so? The INEC SPO in-charge of that area was busy saying "my people were attacked!!! my people were attacked!!!" But the DPO and the JTF Captain were denying the claims right in front of him. Another clip showed an INEC ad-hoc staff (with the inscription; APO II on his reflective jacket) thumb-printing ballot papers!!!
Haba!!!! Why can these INEC staff (ad-hoc and permanent) emulate their leader; Prof. Attahiru Jega? Why can't they?
I believe a proper investigation should be started to unravel the true identities of the masterminds of these election irregularities and they should be brought to face the full wrath of the Law once found guilty!

4 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Rilwayne001: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:

Hehehe, grin grin

GEj till 2019 cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Just tuned to AIT and watch; they are showing some shocking election irregularities during the Presidential Elections in Rivers State.

So shocking

Cc: OAM4J, Afam4eva, Ikenna351, maclatunji, Lalasticlala, Ishilove

www​.aitonline.tv/live

they've been scared out of their lives. This GEJ cleansing is reseting many institutions in this country.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by saaedlee: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
If you did watch it, did it look like it was doctored or the raw clip of what went on that day? Irrespective of the TV channel that aired it won't it be fair to say that the masterminds of the captured acts were in-fact against the Political party: APC?
I am not calling APC saint nor sinner likewise PDP, but my message is clear; BRING ALL PERPS to BOOK!
Collynzo9:

Yes I did.
Why do you ask?

4 Likes

Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by PhillyBrav0(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Maybe that's the reason why AIT stop showing on cable network or is it my decoder ? Pls any 1 with idea should verify...
Re: AIT Showing Election Irregularities In Rivers State by Collynzo9: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
saaedlee:
If you did watch it, did it look like it was doctored or the raw clip of what went on that day? Irrespective of the TV channel that aired it won't it be fair to say that the masterminds of the captured acts were in-fact against the Political party: APC?
I am not calling APC saint nor sinner likewise PDP, but my message is clear; BRING ALL PERPS to BOOK!
Your comment really has nothing to do with my post.
However, I must say that there is really nothing in that documentary that call alter the results of the Rivers election. A large chunk of the video was spent interviewing APC members who gave obviously biased opinions.
At a point in the documentary, the narrator mentioned that they were about to show a scene where INEC officials were thumb printing ballot papers, I opened my eyes wide and even went closer to the TV, but instead of me to see the so called thumb printing action, they showed some INEC officials taking their materials back to their vehicles and then went back to interviewing BIASED APC members.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yiboos React To SMS (Scientific Maximum Shishi) Of Eze Ndigbo Of Akure / See Why Nigeria May Remain Stagnant For Years / Throwback When A Graduate Couldn't Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.