Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. (3834 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Fizboy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
It is everyday I come across another Instagram or Facebook picture that shows a big ass, I always take time to see what people are saying through the comments, I’m not going to lie and say what they say is not the same thing I am thinking but at the same time it makes me think that there’s nothing like a woman with a “big ass”? Well no there’s nothing like a woman who respects herself to imitate these women selling themselves as sex objects, I have spoken about this in one of my earlier posts but There’s nothing like a woman who is God fearing, responsible, loving, caring, ambitious, independent, beautiful inside and outside etc. Quite frankly there’s a lot of women with these things who do not have a big ass. From observation and in society a woman with a big ass is what males are infatuated with now, a woman without a “ass” doesn’t appreciate this, and now it seems as if women are starting to catch on to this belief. Women are throwing out all the good qualities they have out the window in exchange for a big ass. Ladies, read this twice if you have to. You are more than your ass. Your value isn’t in a fat ass. Stop comparing yourself to the models and video vixens who their job is to do what ever it takes to have an image that is pleasing to the eyes. Don’t try to be a project in the sex sells movement. Be you, you’re beautiful. You were created by an awesome creator who had a greater purpose for your existence. A big ass is nothing but fat in a place males find arousing. Learn to be comfortable with your body, don’t let society influence you to ruin who you are. Embrace your good qualities, focus on your character. A great body will eventually fade away. Fellas: a big ass won’t satisfy you long term. It will fulfil your sexual fantasy, but that will only do so much in the relationship, so much for you period. Desire to fall in love with a woman’s identity, character, strengths, entire being. Desire a family, pursue a woman who you see yourself spending a future not a chick with a “fat ass” you would like to hit. Imagine a man dating your daughter just because of her frame. #Gentlemenhood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
If a woman with enough asset can make a home happy...do you think most of these ladys flaunting their assets will still be single.....

Ladies will come here and start ranting he use and dump me...when you present yourself to him as a sex object...

There is one lousy,stup.I'd and manner less girl here on NL that always like flaunting her ass...septic tank ass...

The day I ask her to upload a pic of her's without make-up and weave she insulted me...

Anyway I blame most men for this rubbish...

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Cutehector(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can see somone is grumblin
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Fizboy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
kevinberry:
If a woman with enough asset can make a home happy...do you think most of these ladys flaunting their assets will still be single.....

Ladies will come here and start ranting he use and dump me...when you present yourself to him as a sex object...

There is one lousy,stup.I'd and manner less girl here on NL that always like flaunting her ass...septic tank ass...

The day I ask her to upload a pic of her's without make-up and weave she insulted me...

Anyway I blame most men for this rubbish...
lol.. I know exactly who u are talking about and am also indirectly talking to her too. . Dem no dey hear
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by sinaj(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
there are lots of irresponsible gurlz just as there are irresponsible guyz...

that doesnt mean that the gud ones av gone extinct.

piple playing nd duin shits online doesn't mean they are actually like that.
we al cme here to av fun cool

nice topic though @ op.

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by tohpahz(f): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=kevinberry

[/quote]

Lmao! I know her too.
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Fizboy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:
there are lots of irresponsible gurlz just as there are irresponsible guyz...

that doesnt mean that the gud ones av gone extinct.
The rate at which girls fluant their body online and offline is quite alarming nowadays and it is not helping them in any way. I think I av done my part on advising those that care to listen .. Don't always justify girls cus u are a girl also.. Say the truth once in a while.. U are welcome still
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=AmberQueen post=32499876][/quote]

Good...

Let her continue lagos lagoon await her and her ass...

If only the quality of her ass can competite with her manner...

Stupid bitch
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Fizboy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
kevinberry:

Good...

Let her continue lagos lagoon await her and her ass...

If only the quality of her ass can competite with her manner...

Stupid bitch

rtflmao.. Dude don't take it personal
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by sinaj(f): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fizboy:
The rate at which girls fluant their body online and offline is quite alarming nowadays and it is not helping them in any way. I think I av done my part on advising those that care to listen .. Don't always justify girls cus u are a girl also.. Say the truth once in a while.. U are welcome still
m not trying to justify anybdy here... read ma post nd try to understand it.
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fizboy:
lol.. I know exactly who u are talking about and am also indirectly talking to her too. . Dem no dey hear

Let her continue,her type is use for chop and clean mouth...

At the end it will fade away and she will end up loosing entirely

If only.the quality her ass can be used to justify her manners
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Fizboy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:

m not trying to justify anybdy here... read ma post nd try to understand it.
u modified.. its all gud though.. I understand your point
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am coming
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by swaggzo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
THERE'S THIS UGLY GIRL I CAME ACROSS ON FACEBOOK. .
I CHECKED HER PROFILE PICTURE, THE FIRST 5 I SAW WAS TAKEN FROM BEHIND.

I HAD TO POST ON HER WALL, TELLING HER TO GOOGLE NEW AND BETTER POSES AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING ELSE TO DO, FROM THE INTERNET

ITS.CALLED FACEBOOK, NOT ASSBOOK.

YOU MAY SUCCEED IN GAINING ATTENTION AND TIME AND EVEN MONEY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO TRIP FOR THE THINGS YOU SHOW THEM, BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE CONNECTION BETWEEN YOU AND THEM WHEN THEY'VE FINALLY EXPLORED WHAT BROUGHT THEM YOUR WAY?

MY LADIES... "FLAUNTING" HAS NEVER BEEN THE BEST WAY TO BEHAVE.
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by swaggzo(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
kevinberry:

Let her continue,her type is use for chop and clean mouth...

At the end it will fade away and she will end up loosing entirely

If only the quantity of their asses can be used to justify their manners

THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US smiley
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fizboy:
It is everyday I come across another Instagram or Facebook picture that shows a big ass, I always take time to see what people are saying through the comments, I’m not going to lie and say what they say is not the same thing I am thinking but at the same time it makes me think that there’s nothing like a woman with a “big ass”? Well no there’s nothing like a woman who respects herself to imitate these women selling themselves as sex objects, I have spoken about this in one of my earlier posts but There’s nothing like a woman who is God fearing, responsible, loving, caring, ambitious, independent, beautiful inside and outside etc. Quite frankly there’s a lot of women with these things who do not have a big ass. From observation and in society a woman with a big ass is what males are infatuated with now, a woman without a “ass” doesn’t appreciate this, and now it seems as if women are starting to catch on to this belief. Women are throwing out all the good qualities they have out the window in exchange for a big ass. Ladies, read this twice if you have to. You are more than your ass. Your value isn’t in a fat ass. Stop comparing yourself to the models and video vixens who their job is to do what ever it takes to have an image that is pleasing to the eyes. Don’t try to be a project in the sex sells movement. Be you, you’re beautiful. You were created by an awesome creator who had a greater purpose for your existence. A big ass is nothing but fat in a place males find arousing. Learn to be comfortable with your body, don’t let society influence you to ruin who you are. Embrace your good qualities, focus on your character. A great body will eventually fade away. Fellas: a big ass won’t satisfy you long term. It will fulfil your sexual fantasy, but that will only do so much in the relationship, so much for you period. Desire to fall in love with a woman’s identity, character, strengths, entire being. Desire a family, pursue a woman who you see yourself spending a future not a chick with a “fat ass” you would like to hit. Imagine a man dating your daughter just because of her frame. #Gentlemenhood

U MEAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
swaggzo:

THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OF US smiley

Very true bro

1 Like

Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Oluwatosean(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
guyz r to be blamed.
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
No fvcking paragraph.
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by ivyy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Babzilla:

U MEAN SOMETHING LIKE THIS

Gory sad
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 09, 2015
ivyy:

Gory sad

G......what?!!!!!!
Oh no U weren't looking at the right post
look at all that chocolatey goodness
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by ivyy(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Babzilla:

G......what?!!!!!!
Oh no U weren't looking at the right post
look at all that chocolatey goodness

Humm
Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2015
ivyy:

Humm

As a woman I dont expect you to see it the way we do
One man's gory is another man's yummy

Here's a little 'gory ' of my own for you to drool over wink

Re: A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. by 2dice(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2015
We all know ladies are their own greatest enemy..
Most of them Just do follow follow

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Original Wife Materials That Are Ready To Start In A Self-Contained. / Supposing fornication Wasn't A Sin? / I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.