Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma (2917 Views)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / See What Ojukwu Had To Say About Biafra. Thousands Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by milestonejnr(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
After a private meeting of President Jonathan and General Theophilus Danjuma, former Minister of Defense, Danjuma made some comendations on how Goodluck conceded his defeat.

Danjuma said president Jonathan has set a record in the history of the country by conceding defeat. He said if former Biafran warlord, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu had behaved like Jonathan by conceding defeat, the civil war would have been avoided

"The outcome of the election and the manner in which President Jonathan conceded victory to Buhari, is total un-African, it is very important in the history of Africa. Ojukwu did the same after the fall of Enugu, if he had conceded victory to the federal troops he would have saved the nation one full year of bloodshed. President Jonathan has set a record, made history, something to be emulated by the rest of Africa and indeed the whole world.” He said.

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/civil-war-would-have-been-shorter-if.html
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
because he conceded to your scheme abi.
well, time will tell...
i however doubt that people will revere Jonathan more than Ojukwu in eastern Nigeria.
simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by theV0ice: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmmmmm........

very poignant
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
That better not be true cos that will be silly and childish at a time like this when the obas comment is already sending wrong signal across the nation.

America is waiting in near by countries as the Gambaris their puppets get back power to help bring their prediction a breakup to fruition.

I hope this small union will not break the larger one
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by papaejima1: 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
There would have been no civil war in the first place if Gowon had acted like GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Clown
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by waternogetemeny: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Danjuma your death is near and let me give u an expo. The rain will be so heavy that u get lowered into a watery grave.

Forget about that oil well in the Niger Delta, as the owners will collect every single one this 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Alphaoscar: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
milestonejnr:
After a private meeting of President Jonathan and General Theophilus Danjuma, former Minister of Defense, Danjuma made some comendations on how Goodluck conceded his defeat.

Danjuma said president Jonathan has set a record in the history of the country by conceding defeat. He said if former Biafran warlord, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu had behaved like Jonathan by conceding defeat, the civil war would have been avoided

"The outcome of the election and the manner in which President Jonathan conceded victory to Buhari, is total un-African, it is very important in the history of Africa. Ojukwu did the same after the fall of Enugu, if he had conceded victory to the federal troops he would have saved the nation one full year of bloodshed. President Jonathan has set a record, made history, something to be emulated by the rest of Africa and indeed the whole world.” He said.

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/civil-war-would-have-been-shorter-if.html

And GEJ just dey look like moomoo while an illiterate almajiri of born pikin throway region they yab I'm people? This is the same way Jimi Agbaje will abondon the His SE supporters and pop champagne with Ambode, Tinubu, Oba of Lagos? Igbos Should not allow themselve to be used as a political bargaining spanner

4 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by raumdeuter: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
I agree but The dog that would be lost wont heed the whistle of the hunter

If Ojukwu was sensible like Jonathan and conceded, Some people would still be making mouth till today.

Its good that he did his worst and brave warriors like Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo showed him who the master was.
that he had to flee tail between his legs to serve as examples for those coming up.

11 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by theV0ice: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Danjuma your death is near and let me give u an expo. The rain will be so heavy that u get lowered into a watery grave.

Forget about that oil well in the Niger Delta, as the owners will collect every single one this 2015.

Danjuma is almost 80yrs, a retired soldier......Do you really think death or the loss of oil wells is a threat that would make him shiver??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Dem no dey use big prick scare a mother of 12 children

Only a foool would be scaring an almost 80yr old man with death .

When he was young and healthy he brutally humiliated Ojukwu and the misguided rebels.

If you take all Danjumas oil wells, He would still live a better life than all you can ever imagine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by omenka(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Have been wondering....
Has the General retracted his statements regarding the hate campaigns by people from the Niger Delta yet?? Has the ultimatum issued by the militants elapsed yet?? Have they bombed his business interests in the Niger Delta yet

Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by theV0ice: 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:
Have been wondering....
Has the General retracted his statements regarding the hate campaigns by people from the Niger Delta yet?? Has the ultimatum issued by the militants elapsed yet?? Have they bombed his business interests in the Niger Delta yet

Just curious.

for where??

even the militants that were supposed to do that have fallen in line
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ibos will insult and abuse Gen Danjuma for the next four days grin
Anyone that tell them the truth is their enemy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thunder fire that gutter of yours for mixing the dead man's name with the sefish politics of Nothern agenda. 1diat undecided

1 Like

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Alfamann: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
I can only blame chicken jonathan for conceeding and allowing all these nonsense.

May my right hand bend if I ever ever support a non-Igbo in my lifetime again. Nonsense.
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by SPINA101(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Thunder fire that gutter of yours for mixing the dead man's name with the sefish politics of Nothern agenda. 1diat undecided
na person father oo in fact grand father take it easy bro
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Shuttaaaap. You blow with the wind.
You've all have been deafning us with how GEJ is an hero for conceding defeat, thus saving Nigeria from destruction, but Ojukwu could have also save about few millions of your people from death if he has conceded defeat long before.
#danjumaiscorrect

5 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Controlled(f): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
waternogetemeny:

How will d owners collect them....Yiboe n mouth sha....chei.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lalastica or what is your name, send this ogbonge Tory enter FP

2 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by kettykin: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
If only Shekau had surrendered perhaps the number of civilian sent to their early graves would have been reduced and the insurgency wouldn't have taken this long.
But as per Biafra if only Britain and Soviet union had stayed neutral and if only nigerian army fought like real soldiers rather than sabotage farm lands perhaps the war would have ended the same way it started.

3 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Alfamann:
I can only blame chicken jonathan for conceeding and allowing all these nonsense.

May my right hand bend if I ever ever support a non-Igbo in my lifetime again. Nonsense.
You wey your life don bend long ago. grin

5 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Middlefinger1: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
if this actually come from Danjuma (which i doubt), he is not a true state man.
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Middlefinger1:
if this actually come from Danjuma (which i doubt), he is not a true state man.
Why?
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
kettykin:
If only Shekau had surrendered perhaps the number of civilian sent to their early graves would have been reduced and the insurgency wouldn't have taken this long.

I like your analogy

Shekau = Ojukwu.

Same beard, same pedophilic tendencies

But as per Biafra if only Britain and Soviet union had stayed neutral and if only nigerian army fought like real soldiers rather than sabotage farm lands perhaps the war would have ended the same way it started.

If, If if. If Patience Jonathan had peniss she would have been Emeka Ojuku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by kettykin: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:
Ibos will insult and abuse Gen Danjuma for the next four days grin
Anyone that tell them the truth is their enemy

They will abuse him because he could not lift up a finger to resist fulani herdsmen and bokoharam ravaging his state and the north east but uses every little opportunity to tell igbos about biafra that took British armed, soviet aided nigerian army 30 months to stop.
The same Danjuma was no where to be seen when the oil rich bakassi peninsula was taken by Cameroon authority with out any resistance

1 Like

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Adegbodolu1: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Poor Igbo, fighting war on all fronts.

3 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
kettykin:

They will abuse him because he could not lift up a finger to resist fulani herdsmen and bokoharam ravaging his state and the north east but uses every little opportunity to tell igbos about biafra that took British armed, soviet aided nigerian army 30 months to stop.
The same Danjuma was no where to be seen when the oil rich bakassi peninsula was taken by Cameroon authority with out any resistance
Story.
We are waiting for Ohaneze to issue ultimatum for Danjuma to retract the statement grin

5 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Adegbodolu1: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Story.
We are waiting for Ohaneze to issue ultimatum for Danjuma to retract the statement grin

Siddon there Bros, Ohaneze has already issued the ultimatum check Linda Ikeji blog.

4 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Alfamann: 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

You wey your life don bend long ago. grin

Satan is King.
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by kettykin: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

I like your analogy

Shekau = Ojukwu.

Same beard same pedophilic tendencies
They were both rebels while one was trained by the best university of his time fought nigerian army backed by Britain, Egypt, chad, soviet union, niger, Cameroon inflicting the nigerian army with heavy casualties lived for more than 40 years and was given a state burial, the other a chroni illiterate fought nigerian army and was routed preferring to kill innocent male students, kidnap school girls destroy churches and mosques and has been routed and is probably dead

1 Like

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
See insult, Igbo don suFfer see insult right left center on the jews of Africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kuje Police Station / Three Words To Describe Nigeria? / How Sahara Reporters Goofed On Assasination Attempt On Rivers Chief Of Staff(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.