Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma (2940 Views)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / See What Ojukwu Had To Say About Biafra. Thousands Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Siddon there Bros, Ohaneze has already issued the ultimatum check Linda Ikeji blog.
Eziokwu? grin

BTW, I'm a lady not a bros cool

1 Like

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
post=18357114:
In the last few months we have heard some Ultimatums given by a particular group of people and this is just to follow up with what has happened with the non adherence to it

http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/16929-internal-deportation-massob-bans-joe-igbokwe-from-south-east-warns-nigeria-may-go-up-in-flames

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kalu-threatens-to-sue-fashola-over-forced-relocation-of-igbos/154823/

Its now over a month, No apologies, Has Orji Kalu gone to court yet?

http://www.punchng.com/news/apga-threatens-to-sue-apc-fashola-for-n2bn/

Another Ultimatum issued. So what has happened since then?

I also remember the Bianca Ojukwu Ultimatum to Femi Fani Kayode which has long passed and yet no court case from the Wall street Lawyers

Whats it with these people and senseless Ultimatums sef typical of chest beaters who dont know that others see them as a comic relief with the senseless ultimatums they issue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Middlefinger1: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Why?
Why what? Why i doubt he said that or why saying that doesn't make him a true state man.
Btw, I fail to understnd the orgasm it gives you and your kind taking a dig at other tribes and promoting division amongst the nation. I think it's time security agents step up their game and fish out agents of division like you to rent them a room at kirikiri to chill, then the country will enjoy a lil peace.
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by PentiumPro(f): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Middlefinger1:

Why what? Why i doubt he said that or why saying that doesn't make him a true state man.
Btw, I fail to understnd the orgasm it gives you and your kind taking a dig at other tribes and promoting division amongst the nation. I think it's time security agents step up their game and fish out agents of division like you to rent them a room at kirikiri to chill, then the country will enjoy a lil peace.
Shsttaaaaap! Are we Danjuma ?
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by austinvsb1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Alfamann:
I can only blame chicken jonathan for conceeding and allowing all these nonsense.

May my right hand bend if I ever ever support a non-Igbo in my lifetime again. Nonsense.

Hahaha see painment!! grin grin

The same path that their ojukwu towed is being employed by the senseless igbos again in lagos. Igbos will never learn! UN and ICC can only save your asses after the damage has been heavily inflicted!

3 Likes

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by austinvsb1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Story.
We are waiting for Ohaneze to issue ultimatum for Danjuma to retract the statement grin

Patiently waiting grin grin grin
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Middlefinger1: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Why shut me up dude?
You are not Danjuma and probably, you may not even be like Danjuma so take a chill pill and cool like cucumber bro.
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shuttaaaap. You blow with the wind.
You've all have been deafning us with how GEJ is an hero for conceding defeat, thus saving Nigeria from destruction, but Ojukwu could have also save about few millions of your people from death if he has conceded defeat long before.
#danjumaiscorrect
I ain't got time for ill-mannered ladies. Tell your unlucky husband to "shuttaaap" if you have one undecided

1 Like

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nsonso: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Danjuma is an slowpoke.
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2015
PentiumPro:

wait what's up with u miss. These one that u are firing like AK47 take it easy

Danjuma is Ryt sha
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by dayodare49o: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2015
milestonejnr:
After a private meeting of President Jonathan and General Theophilus Danjuma, former Minister of Defense, Danjuma made some comendations on how Goodluck conceded his defeat.

Danjuma said president Jonathan has set a record in the history of the country by conceding defeat. He said if former Biafran warlord, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu had behaved like Jonathan by conceding defeat, the civil war would have been avoided

"The outcome of the election and the manner in which President Jonathan conceded victory to Buhari, is total un-African, it is very important in the history of Africa. Ojukwu did the same after the fall of Enugu, if he had conceded victory to the federal troops he would have saved the nation one full year of bloodshed. President Jonathan has set a record, made history, something to be emulated by the rest of Africa and indeed the whole world.” He said.

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/04/civil-war-would-have-been-shorter-if.html
Waiting he dey talk. I wonder if Buhari can accept defeat. Were you one of those that collaborated with nairaland to block my account? How many you block in just a wee? I don't say you should not talk why won't i. OK! I want to open as much as hundred account in a week. If I talk with one you block it o will open another one on fact o will start paying some boys to open siffernt and many accounts for me since you there I am also there. You blocked dayodare490 I have opened new dayodare49o who cares. Can you block jundrends? Good I can open hundreds. Sh...t
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Controlled(f): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2015
kettykin:

They were both rebels while one was trained by the best university of his time fought nigerian army backed by Britain, Egypt, chad, soviet union, niger, Cameroon inflicting the nigerian army with heavy casualties lived for more than 40 years and was given a state burial, the other a chroni illiterate fought nigerian army and was routed preferring to kill innocent male students, kidnap school girls destroy churches and mosques and has been routed and is probably dead

grin Na wa o....which history book u read
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by Debooster: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=32501801][/quote]
My friend, it is clear you were not following these events you mentioned closely, otherwise you would have seen Chicken Femi Fani Kayode's retraction and apology to Bianca Ojukwu in both the Sun Ans ThisDay newspapers following Bianca's lawyers Ultimatum to him to retract this comments within 7 days or else face legal action. The flipflopper FFK rushed to tender this retraction before the expiration of the deadline
Check the reports under FFK WITHDRAWS INTIMATE COMMENT ABOUT BIANCA.

People should not be dismissive about ultimatums. As a person with a legal background, let me advise you that this is a prelude to legal action, if such apology or withdrawal of comment is not complied with.
Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by LZAA: 10:50pm On May 08, 2020
raumdeuter:
I agree but The dog that would be lost wont heed the whistle of the hunter

If Ojukwu was sensible like Jonathan and conceded, Some people would still be making mouth till today.

Its good that he did his worst and brave warriors like Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo showed him who the master was.
that he had to flee tail between his legs to serve as examples for those coming up.

Adekunle regretted fighting that war
Obj is still fighting his mastersgrin
Reject sai babarism pleasegrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezer2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil War Would Have Been Shorter If Ojukwu Had Acted Like Jonathan - Danjuma by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:03pm On May 08, 2020
this bastard is still talking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State / The Biafra Question: Is Secession The Answer? / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.