Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” (569 Views)

Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Soft10(m): 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally
issued a personal statement regarding his recent
outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote
against his candidate with drowning in The Lacks Lagoon.
The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday,
where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t
vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the
water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the
country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an
apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade,
blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink,
ORIJIN.’

In his statement, he said;
“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo
people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was
drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st
time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so
intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and
Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the
Oba’ move to throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They
have paid a Twitter Trender to trend the Hashtag
#DontDrownOurOrijin.

FP pls

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Lobolintin(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Snoring
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Soft10(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lobolintin:
Snoring
grin
Lobolintin:
Snoring

Lol
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by Immortalz(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
....infact, let the Oba be thrown instead
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dont dare touch my origin:-)
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dont dare touch my orijin:-)
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by sugarvallly(f): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
are u sure u took only origin
bascard
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “I Was High On Orijin” by fromnigeria(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
You are not serious grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu Apologizes: I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol (orijin) / Desmond Elliot Denies ‘bribe For Vote’ Scandal / Guber Poll: Observers Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.