Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,774 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Where Can I Start - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Start (1156 Views)

After I Cum Inside A Girl,i Start Loosing Interest In Big Ass / What Was Your "Holy Shiit" Why Didn't I Start Doing This Sooner / Help! We Are Alone Together In A Room, How Should I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Start by newslife: 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
I am 20yrs old and all girls that i think they are the same age with me that i wooed declined me saying that they have boyfriend, however, i checked 18yrs old all saying the same thing alas, i was surprise when i go down to 16yrs old and five young girls i have met so far said the same thing, so should i go on searching in the level of 16yrs old or should i go down once more? i really want to enter into a serious relationship

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Start by falconey(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
do you have money? If no read your books.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Start by Kayoski(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

do you have money? If no read your books.
True talk
Re: Where Can I Start by Kayoski(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
newslife:
I am 20yrs old and all girls that i think they are the same age with me that i wooed declined me saying that they have boyfriend, however, i checked 18yrs old all saying the same thing alas, i was surprise when i go down to 16yrs old and five young girls i have met so far said the same thing, so should i go on searching in the level of 16yrs old or should i go down once more? i really want to enter into a serious relationship
lor][/quote]
Bro i think you are more of a segun arinze than a ramsey noah...
But dont be weary, there is someone for everybody..

MAY BE U SHOULD LOWER YOUR CRITERIA.. CHECK LOWER STANDARD GIRLS YOU MIGHT FIND ONE (THIS IS IF YOU ARE SO DESPERATE)
OR
BETTER STILL FACE YOUR BOOK GIRLS WOULD COME LATER..
Re: Where Can I Start by fromnigeria(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
My friend you will only end up a distracted person. Your biggest problem now should be Edu and studies, not a girlfriend.
Get far in school and then start okay?
Re: Where Can I Start by phlio(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
work on yr self esteem....u look unfinished
Re: Where Can I Start by swaggzo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
LWKMD..

INSTEAD OF CONSULTING YOUR INNER SELF, AND YOUR MOST REASONABLE FRIENDS (i doubt if someone like you has any)
YOU CHOSE THE CONSULT THE INTERNET AND WORST OF ALL NAIRALAND?

YOU DESERVE A MEDAL. AND A STRAIGHT FORWARD INCLUSION TO THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS, FOR THE CURRENTLY MOST CONFUSED PERSON IN THE WORLD!
Re: Where Can I Start by jamex93(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
guy get money n dey will all come back
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Just stay focused on ur acadmics, my son.
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2015
No offence but man you sound like a Moro.n.
Re: Where Can I Start by kinglekan: 1:16am On Apr 09, 2015
rokiatu:

ROTFL
Re: Where Can I Start by pinkycute(f): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Good luck undecided
Re: Where Can I Start by soulminister(m): 1:54am On Apr 09, 2015
you spend your time searching.
#wrong_move

relax and let them come to you

#you_probably_haven't_identified_your_selling_point_and_capitalize_on_it
Re: Where Can I Start by SkinnyDude(m): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2015
having a girlfriend is now an achievement.
when my greatest worry is how to graduate with atleast 2:1
Re: Where Can I Start by TheChosenOne1: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2015
OP....u better start going down to where u'll extract crude Oil...
Re: Where Can I Start by 2dice(m): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Op i understand ur situation
all your friends have a Girlfriend right!!
A Gf right now will only led you astray
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:

Oh jeez...Roki.
Hahahahaha
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
newslife:
lol, even if u approach a 14yr old, she has a bf
.. I still wonder if truly girls are more dan guys. dont give up, keep trying.
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
OP....u better start going down to where u'll extract crude Oil...
lol
Re: Where Can I Start by klepto2015: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you any intelligent yourself?

On nairaland or in real life?
Re: Where Can I Start by YUNGLURD(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Boy! U re so lucky that u haven't received the bashings of life 4rm some nairalanders.

But I feel ur pain, u just wish to taste the honeypot.

Taste 'n' die
Re: Where Can I Start by chocmanne(m): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2015
young man keep trying, buhari is now the president elect after 4 attempts so NEVER SAY NEVER...

by the way

i think it's too early for u to occupy your mind with girlfriend ish..... there's time for everything.
Re: Where Can I Start by williamspaul22(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Maybe u should start frm 10yrs or better still, wait for new born babies tongue
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
newslife:
hahahahahahhahaha@ OP grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
You want to "go down more"? So now you want to try your luck with 14 year old girls abi? At 20? Abeg leave the small small girls alone. Focus on working on yourself for now. You're young. Women will come at the right time. I don't even see why you want to be in a serious relationship at 20. Abi you wan marry now?
Re: Where Can I Start by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
soulminister:
you spend your time searching.
#wrong_move

relax and let them come to you

[b][/b]#you_probably_haven't_identified_your_selling_point_and_capitalize_on_it
this is thé only sensible comment,others are comments made by big fools and morons

(1) (Reply)

Ladies!!! The Best Ice-breaker A Guy Ever Used On You? / 10 Types Of Girls You'll Find On Facebook / 10 Things Only People Who Used To Live In The Villages Would Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.