Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (32738 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / If U Meet God Nd He Allow U To Ask 1 Question What Will U Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by kushsy: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2015
GooseBaba:
When he visited Mary. Which position did he use..?
God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by IYANGBALI: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
goodmorning40:

Oloshi
were grin
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Kaydz(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

It was because I do not agree with him that was why I asked him to shush
So, I guess that's the new trend, if you don't agree with someone, instead of actually not agreeing with them, you ask them to 'shush', really mature!!, and I hope your sleep issues are over, huh??

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by marvie234: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
When and how am I going to die?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by jsunex(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Y do bad piple live longer than good piple on earth?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2015
tunnary:

Not see but meet, theres a diffrence between see nd meet. Moses spoke wit God on mountain sania one on one. God tranformed himself to a bright light or somtin

Why do you believe the Jewish version of God and not the Chinese or African versions?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
If you could make a place with both free-will and the inability to do evil like in heaven supposedly, why wasn't earth made the same way...

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Bellamoney(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Why did my Mother have to die so young?that hurts everyday.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
ifeness:

Like Jonathan did and was told he will win the election by Oyedepo and Adeboye . Shows how real God is.
please where did u hear when they proclaimed that GEJ will win, was it announced ,cos I didnt hear of such undecided
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by teeghurl(f): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Why is there so much pain and suffering in this world

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2015
killerman47:
Why are my short?
you mean why are you short I:e Why am I short

Just to correct your error,no homo wink

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Samrans(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Bellamoney:

Sorry o. Its well.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2015
zleemshaddy:
please where did u hear when they proclaimed that GEJ will win, was it announced ,cos I didnt hear of such undecided

Are you trying to defend them or what?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2015
I
Bellamoney:

You took this words of my mouth, honestly life without a mother is something else.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2015
ifeness:

Are you trying to defend them or what?
no am not, just tell me where you heard it from ? undecided
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by teeghurl(f): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na the winch in your village cause am
lmao
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Timoleon(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2015
46arcadez:

They never asked for forgivness
bullshit! why then did jesus die for people who will live 2000years later, who are yet to commmit any sin let alone ask for forgiveness?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
Since you're both omniscient and pure-good, what does lust feel like?

NOTE :

This would be a paradox for "god" because being omniscient means it should know what lust feels like and this contradicts it's supposed purity because lust is a bad thing,and if "god" doesn't know what lust feels like then "god" isn't omniscient... smiley

Yeah I saw that one

You could also ask for him to create something too heavy for him to carry , if he can't create it it means he can't create some things and if he does create it and he can't carry then he isn't all powerful
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2015
zleemshaddy:
no am not, just tell me where you heard it from ? undecided

Are you new on nairaland? Did you read or watch the news before election?

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Yeah I saw that one

You could also ask for him to create something too heavy for him to carry , if he can't create it it means he can't create some things and if he does create it and he can't carry then he isn't all powerful
how about the love doesn't keep a record of wrongs?

Heard about that? undecided
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2015
ifeness:

Are you new on nairaland? Did you read or watch the news before election?
stop casting 'false news' all about, simple question I asked where, how and when did they say it?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Albie(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Olucheye:

I quite agree with you. That God created everything for his pleasure and to inadvertently, glorify his name.
Nevertheless, your mind sometimes wander as to why we have things like this happening. Why not the other way? Why the narrow way?
you know we cannot understand his ways cos he moves in mysterious ways.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2015
zleemshaddy:
stop casting 'false news' all about, simple question I asked where, how and when did they say it?

Get lost! Are you trying to deny you did not hear all the "God said Jonathan will win" Prophecies? Don't quote me again!

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Albie:
you know we cannot understand ways cos he moves in mysterious ways.
So billions of children have to die of malaria because "god" wants to be mysterious?

Meanwhile human beings scrambled to make cures?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2015
ifeness:

Get lost! Are you trying to deny you did not hear all the "God said Jonathan will win" Prophecies? Don't quote me again!
lols as if I knew, dude you heard of other 'PROPHETS of God Who said they saw visions n all but since u insisted on saying LIES, u used those 'Men of GOD' to cover up ur lie..
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Bigsteveg(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2015
I WANT TO BE LIKE FATHER ABRAHAM - A MAN AFTER GOD'S HEART.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by vicktaur(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2015
I would ask
WHI IS
MY DICK
THIS BIG ?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2015
I'll ask him to permit me to ask 99 more questions.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2015
tunnary:

So u dnt wish 2be a woman
Sometimes.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Albie(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
So billions of children have to die of malaria because "god" wants to be mysterious?

Meanwhile human beings scrambled to make cures?
we are talking about GOD not god .
meanwhile don't u know that everything happen for a reason. So I will not dignify your words.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Kaydz:
So, I guess that's the new trend, if you don't agree with someone, instead of actually not agreeing with them, you ask them to 'shush', really mature!!, and I hope your sleep issues are over, huh??

It is not a new trend

The guy in question is my patient. I alone can can handle his sickness.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This people have I made to show forth the glory Of the praise..
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 / 'Pray For Buhari Not To Die In Power' - Did TB Joshua Really Say That? / Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.