Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (32727 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / If U Meet God Nd He Allow U To Ask 1 Question What Will U Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Tweetbright(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Xo many don dey blasphem against God. Indeed now i know not everybody is a christain, God is neva a loser,he always win. #GODWIN. Lest i 4get,his tots are different 4rm urz and also his wayz. God bless his faithfuls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Albie:
we are talking about GOD not god .
meanwhile don't u know that everything happen for a reason. So I will not dignify your words.
You don't have a monopoly on why your "god" has to be capitalized....

And if everything happens for a reason....What reason is their in "god" emerging from nothing?

Or what reason can you find in viruses that invade and alter our cells?

The case for many people believing "things happen for a reason" is to try to create a sense of safety over unforseen events and minimize fear.....

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Superstar007(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2015
vheMa:
you mean why are you short I:e Why am I short

Just to correct your error,no homo wink
It's "no offense" not no homo
You use "no homo" when admiring a person of same gender with you.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Superstar007(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Why he created mosquitoes
Why we have to suffer for the sins of Adam and Eve
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by rollybest(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
why all humans don't have the same skin colour
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Enesth(f): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dnt "question" God
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
I will ask him why he allowed my parents to Die at my age of 4 to 5 years? Leaving me and my 2sisters behind
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
sample042:
God what's my purpose on EARTH?

THAT'S MY ONLY ? COS I KNOW IT CAN NEVER BE ONLY TO PROCREATE N WORSHIP YOU. this Confuses me ryt from my childhood.

Read these books
Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
The Pursuit of Purpose by Myles Munroe
The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
Talent is Never Enough by John Maxwell

Watch these movies
Ben Carsons - Gifted hands
In Pursuit of Happyness
Wolfgang Amadeus

And attend Church regularly!

Bros if those things above does not give you a sense of direction I suggest you find the nearest MFM Church and enrol In their deliverance service.

My 2 cents
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Superstar007:

It's "no offense" not no homo
You use "no homo" when admiring a person of same gender with you.
hmm,see Hon. Patrick correcting Prof. Wole soyinka's grammatical error grin. Thanks anyways
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by okotv(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
emekus21:

Have u gotten a reply b4
Yes.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
The curvature of the universe is flat, parallel lines stay parallel...and they don't divert in the case of an open universe and don't meet in the case of a closed universe.

I could forward you to educational videos on the subject if you're interested...
pls do
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Brightology2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Word
Olucheye:
1. How Does It Feel Like Watching The World Burn, Kids Killed At Gun Point, Underage Turn Jihadists & Yet Not Flinch Nor Intervene.

2. Given That ONLY True Christains will Make Heaven, What Pleasure Would He Derive In Seeing Everyone Else Of Other Religious Faith Burn In Hell?

3. Since He's Ominipotent, Why Keep Satan Alive In The Bottomless Pit Roaming The World When He Could Burn Him Into Ashes And Save The World a Whole Lot Of Peace.

4. The Bible Only Recorded Heaven Being God's Home & The Earth His Footstool. How Does Mars & Other Planets Relate To His Royal Furniture?

5. Why Do Bad People Live Long? Yet The Good Ones Die First?

Lots Of More Questions.... Intriguing World We Live In.

Mercy! Mercy!! Mercy!!!
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by bstringz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
Apparently all what a follower can do is this?

And this is basic logic....

This is the problem of labelling a hypothetical entity with too much axioms(omni-potence,benovelent,etc )
Bros Davien please don't be wise pass your self the head wey u dey use think All this "logic" it's still God that gave you the brain power. Trying to use "logic" to describe or understand God is fruitless and leads u to more confusing. That's y Christianity is not about us really understanding everything it's just about you believing what your told because you believe and have faith that's what is counted as righteousness. You believe God, sometimes he might not give u the proofs u want cos he has no obligation to satisfy your selfish, self centered curiosity. God no be ur mate. Be careful. If u don't believe him it best u keep shut. Don't argue what u can't understand.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by davien(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
bstringz:

Bros Davien please don't be wise pass your self the head wey u dey use think All this "logic" it's still God that gave you the brain power. Trying to use "logic" to describe or understand God is fruitless and leads u to more confusing. That's y Christianity is not about us really understanding everything it's just about you believing what your told because you believe and have faith that's what is counted as righteousness. [/b]You believe God, sometimes he might not give u the proofs u want cos he has no obligation to satisfy your selfish, self centered curiosity. [b] God no be ur mate. Be careful. If u don't believe him it best u keep shut. Don't argue what u can't understand.
No "god/gods" gave me my knowledge...I attained it myself...

And believing what you're told is what led to mass suicides of a lot of people because they believed they were doing the righteous thing...

I won't keep shut because you feel offended by my questions...either answer intelligently our ignore it...

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by misspetit(f): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Christianity is by faith
Maybe God help us all
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by frankezi: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
why he is so cool when he knows he can give all of you and moderator one hot slap and leave you with swellings for decades just for not knowing how to count your blessing but be blasphemous.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by skylane: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
All these ignorant ppl saying blasphemous tins here hmmmm if u shud be privilage to stand in the presence of the I AM THAT I AM,the ALMIGHTY,JEHOVAH the OMNIPRESENT and OMNISCIENCT,the one who divided the red sea,who made the israelites to work on water, I bet you non of these nonsense question wud come to your mind but u will feel love and u will kneel to worship him, even if its the archangel micheal I promise u u will bow down to worship, those who hav ever encountered an angel here wud understand me,prohet isaiah can testified to that,the ONE WHO SITS ON THE THRONE,with cherubims and seraphims as tall as 60ft haiiiiiiiiiii JEHOVAH U are truly God no one beside you
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Samzzy94(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Timoleon:

did dis word exist before adam?

His word as been even b4 d creation
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kaydz:
I guess he only knows the answers to that, although some people said he created us so we can praise and worship him. I would ask him how does it feel like to be God?? Lol

You mean how does it feel to be God with all that power?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by tunnary(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
softysparky:

Sometimes.
Sorry eh
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by 46arcadez(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Timoleon:
bullshit! why then did jesus die for people who will live 2000years later, who are yet to commmit any sin let alone ask for forgiveness?
Adam, Eve and satan existed before Jesus
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by SAFEXX(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
My question will be> Why do we live on earth only to die later?
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by bstringz(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
davien:
No "god/gods" gave me my knowledge...I attained it myself...

And believing what you're told is what led to mass suicides of a lot of people because they believed they were doing the righteous thing...

I won't keep shut because you feel offended by my questions...either answer intelligently our ignore it...
As a matter of fact I don't feel offended by your posts. I only feel bad dat some ppl choose still not only to not believe God but also to open thier mouths and blaspheme. Am sure ur an atheist and most of atheist points are based on not believing wat dey haven't seen. But have u ever seen the air, have you ever seen gravity, have u ever seen atoms or molecular but am sure you believe all this things exist. The existence of God is because we believe. If you don't den let oda ppl who believe to believe and continue in ur unbelief.

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
tunnary:

Eyaaah. In a condition just giv tnks, God wil strenghten u 2 accept 100%
Thanks.
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
tunnary:

Sorry eh
cheesy
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by SAFEXX(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
RaeMystix:
When is rapture taking place?
Year
Date
Time
smart Question

1 Like

Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by RaeMystix: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
SAFEXX:
smart Question
Thanks
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by RaeMystix: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Youngsage:

Lol! so what if you get an answer to your question(s) like right now, what is going to change?

grin grin
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by GooseBaba: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
kushsy:
God have mercy on you

May his wrath be your portion.... Amen
Re: If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? by NobleG1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't believe he or she or it exists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo / Oyedepo: "Nigeria’s Healing Is Taking Place Now" / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.