Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Right Man In The Wrong Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Right Man In The Wrong Party (482 Views)

Prince Ezeakonobi Madumere Buys Wheelchair For A Crippled Man In Owerri (Photos) / (PIC) Why Is My President Sitting In The Wrong Chair ? / "I Am Full Convinced That President Buhari Is The Right Man" - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Man In The Wrong Party by Oladipupo22: 7:00am On Apr 09, 2015
This same line to many have become a slang in our modern day contemporary politics being used to discredit the political association of some politicians whom we all know are competent hands. I have so many young and old people use this term carelessly especially during this electioneering campaign currently going on for various politicians but due to the limited time I've got, I'll limiting my write up to just a man for all seasons known as Jimi Agbaje!
The man who by now must be known by all Lagosians due to his massive and increasing popularity and his aspiration to become the next Governor of Lagos State. This man is being touted as the best replacement to Gov. Fasola but many who belong to opposing sides use this term to discredit his political affiliation, citing specifically his association with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as his waterloo at the polls though we all know it won't but because of the irresponsible media machinery being put in place to sell this tag, it has become believed by many of US.
The question I put to all those who propagate this sacrilegious falsehood is this; Are all products from a an industry of the same quality? I bet you just said "NO" and I bet some of you said "MTCHEW, RUBBISH". The former category most definitely belongs to the objective category while the latte belongs to the stiff necked, brainwashed category.
I would like to conclude with the following; Mr Jimi Agbaje is a man for all seasons who's managed his private business as a seasoned entrepreneur for over 10 years(Try managing a business successfully for 1 month and you'll know what that means), he currently sits on the board of over 10 firms because of his shown and exhibited quality, he's also been a regular speaker at first class fora in Nigeria one of which is the Excellence in Leadership Series being hosted by Pastor Sam Adeyemi!
Truly Mr Jimi Agbaje isn't a right man in the wrong party and looking at the political terrain of Nigeria, there's no WRONG party as sold to you by selfish politicians who exploit your gullibility and tell you the PDP is a wrong party.

Come April 11th, I urge all Lagos state residents who's got a PVC to come put en masse to cause the much needed CHANGE in Lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Police Bar Officers From Carrying Arms / The Ezekwesili Personal Principles And Individual Integrity “test” (EPPIT) / Labour Party Opposes Bailout For States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.