Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari (27894 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2015
They have been stealing oooo...they stole to sponsor your campaign. And you watched.

1 Like

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2015
Hmmm, OK noted.
undecidedHmmm, OK noted.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by sammyj: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
My president has spoken let those that has ears let them hear oooo !!! wink

SAI BABA !!!

1 Like

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by yungcyrus(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Here comes my illiterate President, I'm proud of you.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
GEN. BUHARI. Please Please Please stop talking and start taking action.
Bukola Saraki will not steal? Tinubu will not steal? Ambode will not steal? Deziani will not steal.. what about the present crop of thieves in your government? Please institute the necessary laws to make corruption punishable by death. That is what serious nations in Asia do.. even to their past presidents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by lloydpras: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2015
Sai Vigilante!!! grin
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by gbishman: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
we believe u, baba

1 Like

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by saintandsinnerz: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Though i never voted for this man, but a part of me tells me he will do well. I pray God give him the grace to steer the ship of nigeria very well. He needs the prayers and support of everyone

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
jimi4us:
dis mallam can't take us to the promise land. we all know that. let him jail tinubu first then we can start talking

What offences has Tinubu committed? undecided
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by M4gunners: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good one from Buhari. If Buhari can run his Government on the principles of fairness & justice then things will go well for Nigeria.

I pray people don't gang up to 'Abiolarize or Yaradualize' Buhari. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
My thoughts tho.If they will not gang up against him as soon as he starts fighting them.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Dav24(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
Good speech, what remains now is to quickly translate that speech into action.

1 Like

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by yungcyrus(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2015
jimi4us:
dis mallam can't take us to the promise land. we all know that. let him jail tinubu first then we can start talking
God bless you.......
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by dre11(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
yungcyrus:
Here comes my illiterate President, I'm proud of you.

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by goodgood2(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2015
This A.boki is obviously high on codine. So, he feels he can stop the criminals surrounding him from stealing? Tall dream! Get this, Tinubu can steal under the watch of the FBI. This kpako man needs some lecturing on Naija 100.

1 Like

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by jeeqaa7(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Yeah
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by eflintsone(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2015
jimi4us:
jail tinubu on wat ground ?? can u pls cum up wit reasons
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Uncletony(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Enuf of all this rubbish!..we shall see in d next 3months.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by faithdee(f): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2015
LIVE UPDATE:Fatal shooting at Palace of Justice in Milan, Italy

11.16 am At least two people have been killed, including a court judge after a gunman opened fire in Milan’s Palace of Justice, officials said, adding that the suspect was still at large.

11.12 am Welcome to Live Update on Fatal shooting at Palace of Justice in Milan, Italy ,am Erezi Otobo for Gethope Magazine.
http://gethopemagazine.com/Live/Event/89/LIVE-UPDATEFatal-shooting-at-Palace-of-Justice-in-Milan-Italy-
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by darlenese(f): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
If u want me to believe u, then get rid of Tinubu and FASHOLA first
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Rilwayne001: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
but 80% of all the corrupt PdP guys have gone to apc to seek protection ......
. Will buhari jail his fellow party member ?
Will tinibu take it likely with him ? **Spread mat and put on ma 3D glass**

Of course, he will.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2015
include Tinubu
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by utytill(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Tinubu,ameachi. etal ntor.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by agbolase2: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2015
yetunsbay:
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari yesterday vowed to make judicious use of the nation’s resources, declaring that he will neither embezzle nor allow anyone to embezzle the country’s resources.

Buhari, who made the statement during a town hall meeting yesterday in Yola, said he would give priority attention to fighting corruption, insecurity and enhancing educational development, noting that most of the social ills bedevilling the country could be traced to dearth of education.

He decried the high level of corruption in the country which he blamed for the years of decay that led to massive unemployment, and asserted that, to address the situation, he would invest massively in agriculture and exploit the mineral resources sector in order to create employment.

Buhari noted that for Nigeria to get out of the woods, the people must persevere in nation building, adding that in the face of the massive decay in the system, tackling Nigeria’s problems would be a daunting task.

He also stated that the country was endowed with human and natural resources ‘’but unfortunately the resources were mismanaged and squandered, leading to the present situation in the land”.

Buhari, however, noted that with the support, sacrifice and resolve of Nigerians to effect change, the country will be the better for all.

He reiterated his promise that in the course of running his government, he would not favour or discriminate against anyone, but ensure that Nigeria’s resources are fairly and judiciously distributed across every nook and cranny of the land.

’We will run a transparent government and in doing so I will not favour my family,’’ he said.

The president-elect thanked Nigerians for casting their votes for his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) during the last presidential and National Assembly polls.

The president-elect, who was accompanied by former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, APC national chairman Chief John Odigie-Oyegun and Senator Olurinimbe Mamora, had earlier visited the Lamido of Adamawa, Dr Muhammadu Barkindo Aliyu Musdafa.

http://leadership.ng/news/424088/no-one-will-steal-under-my-watch-buhari

That's my president... pls try and do something on inter party defection when you assume office as well.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Dav24(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
I may trust Gen. Buhari but can i say the samething about the people around him? No, and that is where there is a bulk problem.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2015
Uncle please tell us a story
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Now tell me how Tinubu, Ameachi and others that funded his campaign will recover their money if not by steal our money, except if Tinubu is not alive then I will believe this statement.

Anyway am still watching!
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by blacksta(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2015
At least give him credit...He understands what stealing and corruption is...not like our former ... who said stealing is not corruption

Hope dey for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2015
I'll take your word for it and Nigerians sure would support you.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by dolido: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
you all are so childish. i wish fela was still alive. nigerians are naive.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Bevista: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
kodded:
but 80% of all the corrupt PdP guys have gone to apc to seek protection ......
. Will buhari jail his fellow party member ?

Will tinibu take it likely with him ?

**Spread mat and put on ma 3D glass**
’We will run a transparent government and in doing so I will not favour my family,’’ he said.

If even his family will not be favoured, I'm sure things will not be easy even for his party members.
Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 09, 2015
This man doesn't get it.the problem is the way governance is structured in Nigeria makes it easier for people to steal.even if you don't want to steal,there are people who will steal on your behalf

1 Like

Re: No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari by ramdris(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good one from Buhari. If Buhari can run his Government on the principles of fairness & justice then things will go well for Nigeria.

I pray people don't gang up to 'Abiolarize or Yaradualize' Buhari. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Amen to that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Member Shares Pictures Of More Gift From Osinbajo. Calls PDP Liars / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / Lagos Can't Generate VAT And Others Take 50℅ - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.