Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

[video] Revealed! How Your Cellphone Is Secretly Destroying Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [video] Revealed! How Your Cellphone Is Secretly Destroying Your Life (447 Views)

How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Revealed! How Your Cellphone Is Secretly Destroying Your Life by CodecJay(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2015
This video was published long ago on September last year, you might have watched it before me or the other way round but i don’t really care because it doesn't matter, all that matters is just the life changing message the publisher was trying pass across.

This video really changed my life. You need to see how the owner of the video was talking and it was as if he was referring to me personally. He made me realize what the world has really turned into because of our cell phones.

After watching this video, i re-strategised my life and If the video can change my life for good, it can also do so to your own life.

Link to watch video from:
http://candyrelationships.com/prince-ea-cellphone/
Re: [video] Revealed! How Your Cellphone Is Secretly Destroying Your Life by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Booked

(1) (Reply)

Funny Romancelanders Signature;d / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! / See How Beautiful Women Loves Petting Dogs Read>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.