Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife (7204 Views)

5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by ITbomb(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2015
1. Assemblies of God : This church test for everything even on the eve of the wedding. They insist on no sex before marriage, therefore lot of retired runs babes finds comfort in the no-sex cover to keep the guy from finding out what remains of the pot till after marriage. A cousin of mine that got into that mess 5 years ago, till today no children with series of miscarriage cos the walls of the uterus can no longer support the baby due to multiple abortions and pills before joining AG and giving her life to Christ. I thought born again would include a brand new pussy.

2. Redeemed (RCCG) : They still have the code like the former but I don't think theirs is strictly enforced like that of AG but retired born again runs girls still prefer it and would want to enforce the no sex rule even more than the pastor would . They admonish couples on no sex before marriage and most parish do pregnancy test. I have a friend who tested the honey, like it, abstain for 6 months before getting married in RCCG. He called me few weeks ago to inform me of a new born.

3. Christ Embassy : Not really bad cos what you see is what you get, but this church has some addictive aura that makes you want to do as others to feel among, so if you are a conservative person like me and your would be wife is of the LoveWorld enterprise, you are in for a bumpy ride.

4. Deeper Life: 7 out of every 10 young girl in Deeper Life is living a life of a hypocrite and quietly praying for the day she will be leaving the father's house and experience the world. If you are marrying a girl straight from the family house, be ready for anything. All the holiness about Deeper Life is for the older folks.

5. JW: The day you find out that the girl you want to marry is a JW and you are not, abort it immediately. A lot of factors are involved outside of love, commitment and DNA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by falconey(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2015
in this case we should go to CLUBS and look for wives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
The guy above me is high on weed

4 Likes

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
in case
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2015
So because ur spouse is in one of these churches, u won't marry him/her? undecided
Why not go to those churches that allow pastors to sleep with young girls then

OK o, different strokes for different folks

6 Likes

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by absoluteSuccess: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2015
starlingslimnet:
in case
We hit ...
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Danhumprey: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Smh! The level of hypocrisy in the Church today,will make even the Devil to weep!
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by vislabraye(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Wetin man go come do nah ? Being born again does not guarantee a brand new kiti kata. Lol. This got me laughing...
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
this op has only gone to rccg churches made of pako, go to any of the big rccg! if u no see ur wife on ur first sunday, change my name.

5 Likes

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Story story!!!!
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
This is the most idiotic thread I have ever seen on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by ijecks(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
i am not a member of any of the churches u mentioned but frankly speaking,there is no truth in what you wrote cuz individual differ in a lot of things,its just like saying that black is white.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by fromnigeria(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sense de sha, thats why you have to have a taste and trust God you find your taste.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Flye: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
Almost all churches are guilty of this.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by OohMpa: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
ITbomb:
4. Deeper Life: 7 out of every 10 young girl in Deeper Life is living a life of a hypocrite

You lie......angry

It's 9 out of 10 with the last one stopping at handjöb angry

ITbomb: 5. JW: The day you find out that the girl you want to marry is a JW and you are not, abort it immediately. A lot of factors are involved outside of love, commitment and DNA.

This one na pure waste of time, resources, lecharge card and fuel angry

The only one ooh Mpa ever had said "Let us pray before we kiss" sad

But for flee pünny, go to Catholic church,
plecisily the 10am mass....angry
plecisily the choir stand
plecisily the choir mistless
plecisily the daughter of the chairman of the harvest committee angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by justmag(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
If you are looking for the fastest way to go to hell, then read and believe this Op.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2015

OohMpa:

Dude, you are one hell of a cynic. You got my ribs 'cracking'.

You should participate in radio dramas.

And that's a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
This ur write up is crap, blasphemous and misleading, so are these churches suppose to encourage pre marital sex All in the name of creating a thread.

2 Likes

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by gly2ken: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
This issue of church and marriage is a serious issue. Some of the babes in the holier than thou churches are ex- runs girls that has so much to hide. More so, is God that give wife.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by FLAWLES(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ok.m ah traditional worshiper)hope i don't have a problem@ Op
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Mobi47(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
I dont believe in generalization. Uche face ur work o, stop ds condemnation

1 Like

Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by DjAndroid: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
3. Christ Embassy : Not really bad cos what you see is what you get, but this church has some addictive aura that makes you want to do as others to feel among, so if you are a conservative person like me and your would be wife is of the LoveWorld enterprise, you are in for a bumpy ride.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

OohMpa:

Dude, you are one hell of a cynic. You got my ribs 'cracking'.

You should participate in radio dramas.

And that's a compliment.

Hi smiley
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Doortun(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ladies will troop in to wage war against the poster. They will nudge the moderator to kill the thread.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by pretydiva(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am a proud member of assemblies of God church. They bring out the best out from d females. I luv their doctrine n m very willing 2 abide by it. So op they produce marriagable females
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by ronald4lif(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
Joker!
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by kristen12(f): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Misleading list
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

Hi smiley

Hello. Lovely day, yes?
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Dele010: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
justmag:
If you are looking for the fastest way to go to hell, then read and believe this Op.

LWKMD!
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hello. Lovely day, yes?

kiss kiss
Yes, just saying "hi", Mr. Encyclopaedia.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by uboma(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
I had a really good laugh at 1, 2 and 4. They are funny but true.
Re: Churches You Should Avoid When Looking For A Wife by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
MzNelly:

kiss kiss
Yes, just saying "hi", Mr. Encyclopaedia.

You always assume I'm about to launch into a lengthy vitriol, Janelle. I know you were just extending a pleasantry to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. / Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.