Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt (6983 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? / I Can't Even Hold It That's How Everywhere Burst With Squirt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by ClintGist(f): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Female ejaculation also known as squirting is a real thing, and not as complex and strange as people make it look like.
Just after setting the scene, make yourself comfortable and get rid of all the tension in your body. You may also need to waterproof the area by laying several towels under you. Check the link below for amazing ways to make a woman squirt or you as the vagina beholder wants to make yourself ejaculate.

https://www.clintgist.com/heres-how-to-make-your-woman-squirt-id8699869-html/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by dajoaneke(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
To squirt and to piss... Are they the same?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by beninfo3: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmm....op keeps teaching me how .... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by kabakaauu: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
dajoaneke:

urinating(pee) is more something you purposefully do and there can be pauses in the flow, where as with ejaculation (squirt) is it a sudden gush of fluid being propelled out of your urethra...either small amount with little force, or a larger amount with a lot of force.

- the fluid can differ from person to person and from time to time just like male ejaculate, but generally speaking female ejaculate tends to be clear and has a slightly more slippery feel like thick saline fluid. It will also have a slightly musky scent rather than a scent of urine, oh also if you're brave and taste it ejaculate will have a salty taste to it too..... Please don't quote me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by mrjaydee(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
dajoaneke:
What a question

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
kabakaauu:

urinating(pee) is more something you purposefully do and there can be pauses in the flow, where as with ejaculation (squirt) is it a sudden gush of fluid being propelled out of your urethra...either small amount with little force, or a larger amount with a lot of force.

- the fluid can differ from person to person and from time to time just like male ejaculate, but generally speaking female ejaculate tends to be clear and has a slightly more slippery feel like thick saline fluid. It will also have a slightly musky scent rather than a scent of urine, oh also if you're brave and taste it ejaculate will have a salty taste to it too..... Please don't quote me
Special adviser to the Governor on Toto Affairs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by zainmaxwell(m): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2018
kabakaauu:

chief minister on squirtinlizing matters and federal executive on pu.ssy matters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by kabakaauu: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2018
R2bees:
Special adviser to the Governor on Toto Affairs.

zainmaxwell:
chief minister on squirtinlizing matters and federal executive on pu.ssy matters

I SAID DON'T QUOTE ME PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by zainmaxwell(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2018
kabakaauu:

I SAID DON'T QUOTE ME PLEASE
na hail we dey hail you nah...... Twale baba

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Please that is urine!
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by KvnGRezz(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2018
kabakaauu:

Ogaa mi... Ur experience no be here ni oo

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by adamsbadoo(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2018
kabakaauu:

good , very good ...i mean that's amazing grin

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by BluntBoy(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2018
ClintGist:
Female ejaculation also known as squirting is a real thing, and not as complex and strange as people make it look like.
Just after setting the scene, make yourself comfortable and get rid of all the tension in your body. You may also need to waterproof the area by laying several towels under you. Check the link below for amazing ways to make a woman squirt or you as the vagina beholder wants to make yourself ejaculate.

https://www.clintgist.com/heres-how-to-make-your-woman-squirt-id8699869-html/

I thought only men ejaculate?
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by kabakaauu: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

I thought only men ejaculate?

Very rare in women but the hard truth is they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by kabakaauu: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2018
KvnGRezz:
Ogaa mi... Ur experience no be here ni oo

I dey learn from you Na.... You don forget

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by kabakaauu: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2018
zainmaxwell:
na hail we dey hail you nah...... Twale baba

I prostrate for you boss

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by zainmaxwell(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2018
kabakaauu:

I prostrate for you boss
na you be boss if you know you know
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Originalsly: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2018
dajoaneke:

Not the same. ..comes from different places... but exit through the same passage, and have almost the same feeling. Squirt is always clear or cloudy.....pee colour varies. In squirting ... the liquid often comes out with some amount of urine.... not as separated as a guy.
Squirting is not rare.... with some women it is easier than others...but it all boils down to how much the woman is into the man...how hot she is for him...and how well the guy performs. A guy should rate his performance on squirting!...don't be grading yourself A if she didn't squirt.......doesn't matter what her mouth says.

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Lmao! Not all women are capable of squirting, just as not all have a creamy base ejaculate (my favorite). No matter how hard you try, if she can't, she can't. Period. Most people discover it by mistake sef.

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by 1Sharon(f): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Not every woman can squirt you know
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Pelumar(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
It’s Not Pee…
Contrary to what you may have heard, the fluid that women release when they ejaculate is not urine. “Female ejaculate is a watery liquid, either clear or milky, that comes from the female prostate glands and is released through the urethra, the same hole you pee out of,” says Nelson. “But it doesn’t smell or look like urine at all.
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Pelumar(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Earthbound:
Lmao! Not all women are capable of squirting, just as not all have a creamy base ejaculate (my favorite). No matter how hard you try, if she can't, she can't. Period. Most people discover it by mistake sef.

Bro. it becauae you only satisfy yourself during sex, when fucking try hitting the center of gravity to do that use either doggy or missionary style, try not to cum quick, in case you're a 3min guy I'll advice you use vigra or alomo to help you give her good squart
if you're able to give her she'll beg you for more

1 Like

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by yinkajoel9: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
It's easier to develop mobile applications than you think. COme learn how now

Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pelumar:

Bro. it becauae you only satisfy yourself during sex, when fucking try hitting the center of gravity to do that use either doggy or missionary style, try not to cum quick, in case you're a 3min guy I'll advice you use vigra or alomo to help you give her good squart
if you're able to give her she'll beg you for more
Keep your advice to yourself
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by Ay04z(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
is that the same with organism? Am a learner o
Re: Female Ejaculation: Here’s How To Make Your Woman Squirt by kabakaauu: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ay04z:
is that the same with organism? Am a learner o

Yes... Organism ... a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently... You no girls are living things

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Biggest Cucumber I Have Ever Had! ( Pics ins.) / Romance Section's Mid Year Awards. (nominations) / Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.