Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband (658 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband by famobaba(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
By TOYIN IDOWU

On 31st March 2015, a 55 year old man named Peter Godsday Orubebe serving as a polling agent for the People’s Democratic Party, made frantic attempt to disorganise the proceedings of the 2015 presidential election collation over some issues he was aggrieved at during the presidential election. The situation was so embarrassing that it took few minutes for the news to spread all over the world. However, while people were busy taunting him and making mockery of the whole situation, one key thing kept coming to my mind and that was his wife and children! How do they cope with him? I tried to imagine what the wife especially, has been coping with all along as a result of this demented act. My thought gravitated towards other ladies in marriage and courtship who have this type of men in their lives. Only God knows the type of emotional wreckage they could have experienced just because the men in their lives don’t have their tempers under control. This precipitated my decision to look into this type of personality and come up with somethings to help our ladies because if you are caught in marriage with such a guy, the most appropriate thing to do from the onset is to learn to manage him.

It became so interesting when Wikipedia updated his profile and it became a word to reckon with online. Now, Orubebe means to rudely interrupt an important meeting, throwing tantrums like a little kid which may attract scolding from a mature and wiser adult. Please, who does this if not a short-tempered man? More often than not, many ladies have found out they are hooked with a man with temper tantrums as this Orubebe being described here. One thing is that the guy didn’t start when he got into relationship with you but majorly a foundational thing from childhood and you can be assured that you won’t be able to change him, at least in the early years of your relationship. There are quite a lot of traits that a man exhibits which could indicate how he will treat you in the relationship. However, it becomes a sort of concern that most ladies focus on less important things such as his bank account, cars, dress sense, how good he is in bed, how romantic and all those things but practically ignore how such deals with his anger.

Yes, the Orubebe kind of man practically means a short-tempered man who is quickly moved to anger and irascible. But this is not only referring to a man who is violent or abusive, we can equally consider a man that overreacts to a situation when he is angry which may not necessarily come with violence or usage of strong words. For example, if your husband starves you of sex just because you made him go late for his appointment or your fiancé ignores you for days because you kept him waiting for an outing or yells at you during an argument that is supposed to be constructive, that is an overreaction. In this write up, we will quickly take a look at the tell-tale signs of men with the Orubebe kind of temper and then see how we can manage them in our affairs.

Your man is Orubebe-like in temperament if he is:

Ø Mostly impatient

Ø Easily moved to anger

Ø Quick to blame people around for his issues, especially...

Link In for more...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/how-a-woman-can-manage-the-orubebe-kind-of-a-man/

Re: How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband by ademega(m): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
This man Don suffer
Re: How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
LOL
Re: How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband by sinaj(f): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
sits down to read *wears eyeglass*
*adjust d glass*

reading............

xo dat i wil b able to manage orijin101

op buh diz post lng o!
Re: How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
sinaj:
sits down to read *wears eyeglass*
*adjust d glass*

reading............

xo dat i wil b able to manage kingklent

op buh diz post lng o!
you made a mistake and I've corrected it for you embarassed. . .
Re: How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Orijin101:

you made a mistake and I've corrected it for you embarassed. . .
hey corrected what ur name was dere first nd you are putting mine what's an orubebe kind of husband anyway
Re: How To Manage The “orubebe” Kind Of A Husband by prettyjo(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Love? / How My Friend Died For Love / See The Importance Of Integrity In Building Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.