Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. (1250 Views)

See Another Clueless Way Buhari Wants To Waste Our Money Despite Recession / Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by mekaboy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Buhari has won the presidency, this is a very stressful responsibility. Instead of him to start planning on how to tackle the huge challenges that awaits him, he os busy travelling from place to place.

He has 2 months to plan, so that as soon as he gets on the steering he should accelerate.

We dont want him to get in there and be confused and suprised. Delaying Nigerians with trial and errors.

He better be ready take off once the is handed the mantle and start fulfilling his promises.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Firefire(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
too early now, he would require some months rest after may 29 sef.

so, chill cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Sirnokiopee(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
just tell jonathan to vacate now now ... you will see buhari in full speed. nonsense talk undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by IGBOSON1: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Firefire:
too early now, he would require some months rest after may 29 sef.

so, chill cheesy

^^^So in other words he can't hit the ground running......like we saw with Obiano for instance!? He would need a few months bed-rest abi?
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by baby124: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Did you vote for him? If not, why are you bothered. What you will have gotten from Jonathan would have been zero. How come you now have expectations. Maybe the audacity of hope and change has reached you. Or your eye has cleared as to PDP

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Gbawe: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
A thread started by a bitter loser for other bitter losers.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Firefire(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^So in other words he can't hit the ground running......like we saw with Obiano for instance!? He would need a few months bed-rest abi?

Please take it easy, consider the age factor.

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Gbawe: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
baby124:
Did you vote for him? If not, why are you bothered. What you will have gotten from Jonathan would have been zero. How come you now have expectations. Maybe the audacity of hope and change has reached you. Or your eye has cleared as to PDP

Thank you ojare. These Jonathanian are so arrogantly self-centred and unprincipled. They did not vote for the APC yet they now want the Senate Presidency for their region like usurpers who want to reap where they did not sow. They rejected the APC uncompromisingly and did not even want to hear what the Party had to say now they want to dictate how Buhari should lead. Their disciple, Fayose, said Buhari is close to death yet he has the audacity to now say "Buhari is democratic and will not force my impeachment".

They thought the APC had no chance and took to chanting "GEJ till 2019" everywhere yet they now think they can tell the Party how to lead. Like I said earlier this is a thread started by a bitter loser for other bitter losers to fall in and console themselves. Leaders and supporters of GEJ are sick and unprincipled. Simply 'yuck' the lot of them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Scatterboss(m): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
I love how PDP e-rats are sulking and crying everywhere. 4years of more pains and tears will be too much. Lmaoooo

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by mekaboy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gbawe:

Thank you ojare. These Jonathanian are so arrogantly self-centred and unprincipled. They did not vote for the APC yet the want the Senate Presidency for their region. They rejected the APC and did not even want to hear what the Party had to say now they want to dictate how Buhari should lead. Their dsciple, Fayose, said Buhari is close to death yet he has the audacity to now say "Buhari is democratic and will not force my impechment". They thought the APC had no chance and took to chanting "GEJ till 2019" everywhere yet they now think they can tell the Party how to lead. Like I said earlier this is a thread started by a bitter loser for other bitter losers to fall in and console themselves. Leaders and supporters of GEJ are sick and unprincipled. Simply 'yuck' the lot of them.

Is buhari the president of Nigeria or President of APC? Is obama serving only those that voted him?

As long as buhari is the president of Nigeria, every single citizen of this country has the right to expect him to fulfil his promises. Wether he was voted by them or not.

If the roads are bad and there is no light, both those who voted and those who didnt will all be affected.

Unless buhari will select the houses of APC members to give light. He better get his acts together. We wont give him a breathing space till he fulfils all he promised Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Buhari is the president-elect, not the President. An SS3 student of Government understands the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Orunto: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
This Time is different from when he was Head of State. We now have experienced NASS AND MILITARY that have worked well in democratic settings. There is Transformation in our culture. No citizen can be intimidated anyhow now so let him take his time.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by emmysoftyou: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
mekaboy:
Buhari has won the presidency, this is a very stressful responsibility. Instead of him to start planning on how to tackle the huge challenges that awaits him, he os busy travelling from place to place.

He has 2 months to plan, so that as soon as he gets on the steering he should accelerate.

We dont want him to get in there and be confused and suprised. Delaying Nigerians with trial and errors.

He better be ready take off once the is handed the mantle and start fulfilling his promises.
have yu ever been appointed in a position before? undecided
if yes,i guess yu should know they dont do things that way na..
Buhari is our president,and i know he will surely visits his promise with time..
lets pray for him so that God will strengthen him to the extent that his enemies will be dissapointed and downcasted.
thank q lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Chiaka(f): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
just tell jonathan to vacate now now ... you will see buhari in full speed. nonsense talk undecided undecided

Will visit this post after 10 months of Buharis rule...
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Chiaka(f): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lets support him to rule well..
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by mekaboy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Chiaka:
Lets support him to rule well..

I support him, but for someone who promised to stablize global oil price, i am scared he might not have the creativity needed. He should spend time now learning than travelling.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by MalcoImX: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
I don't like the way these PDP people are trooping to APC. I am beginning to be confused when people like mekaboy of the "GEJ till ..." fame start arrogating the right to tell our elected party men what to do more than us who elected them. I don't see myself telling GEJ what to do had he won, since I didn't believe in him. Please you all should stay in your PDP. Don't come and infect us with clueless(ness).
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by mekaboy(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
I don't like the way these PDP people are trooping to APC. I am beginning to be confused when people like mekaboy of the "GEJ till ..." fame start arrogating the right to tell our elected party men what to do more than us who elected them. I don't see myself telling GEJ what to do had he won, since I didn't believe in him. Please you all should stay in your PDP. Don't come and infect us with clueless(ness).

As a tax paying citizen, its my right to demand the best from whoever wins.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by Chiaka(f): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
mekaboy:

I support him, but for someone who promised to stablize global oil price, i am scared he might not have the creativity needed. He should spend time now learning than travelling.

He cannot stabilize global oil price now. Nigeria is not the only player in determining oil price. we are not even the 3rd largest world oil producer.......
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by MalcoImX: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
mekaboy:

As a tax paying citizen, its my right to demand the best from whoever wins.
But under GEJ we don't have right to demand anything. We were shouted down and accused of everything. We thought it's Asari, Fayose, Clark, OPC, MASSOB, Boko Haram. and secessionists who have those rights. But since you're talking of the ideal, I pray you don't suffer our fate under under the outgoing admin.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by abduljabbar4(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
mekaboy:

We have too many children on nairaland. While your pdp ronaldos and messis are complaining that gej is abandoning them, you are here complaining that Buhari is campaigning for his members.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by dotfam2104(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
I actually dont understand d essence of dz thread. Who tld u he's nt prepared for d task ahead? As d leader of d party he shld spearhead d campaign of hz party nd dats what he's been doing. Is anyfyn wrong wit that? U dont criticise wat u dont understand. He's nt been sworn in, yet u want him to act as d president. Y nt wait till he's d president nd see if he's prepared for d job.
Re: Buhari Should Not Waste Our Time. by clitlicker: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
Waiting for buhàri to imprison Tinubu.
But i guess all past looted funds are exempted from the new campaigns

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This, You Will Reconsider Your Stand On The Existence Of God / Meet Nigeria Born Enfield Mayor / Difference Between The IMF And The World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.