Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos (118862 Views)

Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Built2last: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2015
unikchyka:

Guy, u said it all
Highest likes so far on NL
MODs abeg give am award

Abeg, make Jega the chairman of the award committee
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Built2last: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2015
AriDsexy:

I'm sorry to quote u and not make sense...not my style but I've not seen ds much likes on a particular post before.

Ignore me biko,amebo is allowed sometimes.

please, Jega should present me an award. I am already in Abuja, not too far from his office

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by shuaibsmanee: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
man own person

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by shuaibsmanee: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2015
don jazzy nor go kill person but i think wat e said is true

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by jimi4us: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2015

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Herald47: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2015
BIKO KWA,Dear oba,don't you know that it is an agw'ojor to threaten the igbos?
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2015
aristotlengr:

So you want to replace tinubu with agbaje's master rigger, financial backer and ex-convict bode george and his gang of thugs and robbers. Your eyes are open, but u cant see. Ignorance and tribalism na disease.

Who's more rigging machine than Tinubu?
Who's convicted by competent institutions more than Tinubu?...Gani Fawehimi was his nemesis...
What makes Bode George an ex-convict or are you just daft?
Who breeds touts and runs a mafia more than the tout lord; Jagaban himself?...tout master tinubu...
Who values human life as less as Tinubu?...
Define ignorance if not you...
Where's tribalism if not as embodied by you...
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Gentlefeedel: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
THE OBA'S APOLOGY COULD ONLY BE ACCEPTED iF iT'S TENDERED PERSONALLY, NOT THROUGH A PALACE REP. WHEN HE MADE THiS CONTROVERSiAL REMARK WAS iT DONE THROUGH AN iNTERMEDiARY?
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
I knew they will do a shirt and the boat is coming soon,Nigerians can never be threatened or frustrated they always find a way to be Happy!!!

Proudly Naija!!!!!
Proudly Yoruba

Hahaha...the Yoruba tribe has become an envious tribe recently
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Beamborla(f): 8:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Who's more rigging machine than Tinubu?
Who's convicted by competent institutions more than Tinubu?...Gani Fawehimi was his nemesis...
What makes Bode George an ex-convict or are you just daft?
Who breeds touts and runs a mafia more than the tout lord; Jagaban himself?...tout master tinubu...
Who values human life as less as Tinubu?...
Define ignorance if not you...
Where's tribalism if not as embodied by you...
Hello
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Hello

My darling queen...I sent you mail and you vanished into thin air...Kini dey happen...good morning...
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Beamborla(f): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

My darling queen...I sent you mail and you vanished into thin air...Kini dey happen...good morning...
I replied.
Don't tell me you didn't get my replies
Good morning, your Highness
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

I replied.
Don't tell me you didn't get my replies
Good morning, your Highness

I saw none of it hence my worry...Maybe you try again... Someone called yesterday with a hidden number...I guess it was you...I missed you small...sha
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Beamborla(f): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I saw none of it hence my worry...Maybe you try again... Someone called yesterday with a hidden number...I guess it was you...I missed you small...sha
Lol... I wouldn't call with a hidden number. Could be one of your admirers.

I've tried resending them

But I missed you plenty angry
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... I wouldn't call with a hidden number. Could be one of your admirers.

I've tried resending them

But I missed you plenty angry

Its well then...be sure I would get back to you once I receive them...For now, let me keep fantasizing about the content...hehehehe...xup with your project
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Glowww(f): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Built2last:
Aside the excessive audacity which breeds arrogance and pride with Igbos, This is the part i like about Igbos...Everything is business...let truth be told. Igbos are way ahead in business in Nigeria.

I entered Ladipo market one day and couldnt find one shop owned by a Yoruba man in the two hours i spent there. I think business is genetic for them. can you remember the ''my oga at the top stuff'' while some of us typed on the internet, Aba boys were thinking business. Mbaka spoke against GEJ, few days after, (Mbaka but why T. shirt was all over the market). They seem not interested in white collar jobs like every other tribe. If we have more entrepreneurs, the faster we come out of the corruption in public and civil service.

When i finished NYSC, i was retained in the bank with one Emeka boy..I remember during the interview, one of the panelists said, Emeka, you are supposed to be in Aba or Alaba, what are you doing here? the Igbo jokingly said, its capital am looking for..six years after, the Igbo boy resigned, we never knew he was combining banking with real estate business..on saturdays he was a house searching agent. he told me he sold two houses in Ikoyi and resigned...

Till i left the bank, his salary account was in millions...doing so well in business, the latest he told me last year was that, one of the panelists in that our interview is now his account officer...I just love the business part of them and maybe the way they adore their wives and children. They take family very seriously. Emeka is so wealthy and lavishes his wealth on his wife and 3 boys. Needless to say he inspired me into business and i am doing well too, but not anywhere near Emeka.

Throw them into the Lagoon and see the potentials of that water developed by them. Business is a spirit in them most of us find difficult to appreciate.

You are so on point dear, this is the naked truth about the igbos.
A million likes for you
Infact, God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Beamborla(f): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Its well then...be sure I would get back to you once I receive them...For now, let me keep fantasizing about the content...hehehehe...xup with your project
Lol...

Waiting for approval. Thanks
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol...

Waiting for approval. Thanks

uwc..don mention....

Noo Nooo Nooooooo Noooooo mention it so that you don't forget the act of gratitude...

Regards to all the good people around you cool
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by AriDsexy(f): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Built2last:

please, Jega should present me an award. I am already in Abuja, not too far from his office

But what do we title d award.....we need to inform him with immediate effect,since ur not so far from them there.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Built2last: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2015
AriDsexy:

But what do we title d award.....we need to inform him with immediate effect,since ur not so far from them there.

TITLE IT ''SEUN OSEWA'S PRIZE FOR MOST HONEST BRAIN'' lol To be presented by Orubebe..i need to transfer sense to him

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by wtfCode: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
oba shouldn't have opened that his big mouth wey wide like well.
Most Yorubas are always opening their mouth talkin' senselessly and foolishly.
He wants us to die in the lagoon?
What do i say...#WE ALL DIE IN THE LAGOON!!
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Beamborla(f): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

uwc..don mention....

Noo Nooo Nooooooo Noooooo mention it so that you don't forget the act of gratitude...

Regards to all the good people around you cool

Lol... Gratitude kiss
Great day!
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by silvernus0: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2015
AND NOW SELLING ALONG D LAGOON 'SAND TO SANDFIL D LAGOON AND BLOCKS TO BUILD MANSIONS ON IT' HEHEHE.. OMO IBOS ARE TRYN ON THEIR OWN.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by lukmn(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2015
i want to die in the lagoon,criously,as d word DIE in d dictionary change meaning to nigerians
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2015
All the noise you people are making sef unto wetin
APC na Nierian ppl dey dia
PDP na Nigerian,
Oba of Lagos.
In Politics there is no permanent friend or enemies,but permanent interest.
Jimi Agbaje na Yoruba
Ambode na Yoruba sef.
So wetin concern tribe inside the matter now.
You people should wake up.
Na Egunje wey Oba chop make am just yan pua,but the truth still remains that we are all Nigerians and can be bought.
Don't be surprised if the Oba himself goes in & vote PDP.all na 9ja politics.
We are one Nigeria.
Donlet the jobless ones wanting tins to scatter if that will give them hope to achieve their aims
Strictly 9ja ,don't care if u be Igbo,hausa,yoba,calabar.we are one nation!
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... Gratitude kiss
Great day!

same to u...pray for Jimi Agbaje win in Lagos gubernatorial election tomorrow...
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Sweetrosa(f): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2015
abubo:

U re a fool use to think u ve sense
You are a bigger fool,idiot. So,because he spoke the truth,that now warrants you calling him a fool.
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by mattymaticks: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2015
ginawest:
lolz....dats y I lyk d ibos..dey r very fearless
its IGBO and not IBO.. GET IT RIGHT!
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Beamborla(f): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

same to u...pray for Jimi Agbaje win in Lagos gubernatorial election tomorrow...
Check your junk box or spam box... Check all your boxes
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Check your junk box or spam box... Check all your boxes

I have replied all as a dutiful and good guy that I am cool
Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by bonechamberlain(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Built2last:
Aside the excessive audacity which breeds arrogance and pride with Igbos, This is the part i like about Igbos...Everything is business...let truth be told. Igbos are way ahead in business in Nigeria.

I entered Ladipo market one day and couldnt find one shop owned by a Yoruba man in the two hours i spent there. I think business is genetic for them. can you remember the ''my oga at the top stuff'' while some of us typed on the internet, Aba boys were thinking business. Mbaka spoke against GEJ, few days after, (Mbaka but why T. shirt was all over the market). They seem not interested in white collar jobs like every other tribe. If we have more entrepreneurs, the faster we come out of the corruption in public and civil service.

When i finished NYSC, i was retained in the bank with one Emeka boy..I remember during the interview, one of the panelists said, Emeka, you are supposed to be in Aba or Alaba, what are you doing here? the Igbo jokingly said, its capital am looking for..six years after, the Igbo boy resigned, we never knew he was combining banking with real estate business..on saturdays he was a house searching agent. he told me he sold two houses in Ikoyi and resigned...

Till i left the bank, his salary account was in millions...doing so well in business, the latest he told me last year was that, one of the panelists in that our interview is now his account officer...I just love the business part of them and maybe the way they adore their wives and children. They take family very seriously. Emeka is so wealthy and lavishes his wealth on his wife and 3 boys. Needless to say he inspired me into business and i am doing well too, but not anywhere near Emeka.

Throw them into the Lagoon and see the potentials of that water developed by them. Business is a spirit in them most of us find difficult to appreciate.

o boy u must have set a record for likes..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
Happy time

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.