Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) (43746 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by dexterinc2003: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oba akiolu shud face this 1.. he really needs it...
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Uwakuwak(f): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
realsuccess:
I pity the Igbo, that was how they were killed in the Nigerian civil war in 1967-1970, they will never learn, they will all perish like there father ojukwu. Well, if ambode lose lagos , Igbo will be killed, if ambode should win, Igbo will suffer, and Lagos will remain forever. At most, they will be send back to their miserable states, they will never learn, I pity them all, in times of stealing, they number one, in times of hatred they are number 1, in times of bad belle, the are number one, may all the Igbo die lie fowl. Evil people.
Please take it easy, they deserve to live
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Dragonking: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Bororo friend grin , thank you. Okay I'll do that as soon as I'm less busy.

How soon Fulani babe? don't waste time sha..I wanna hear the full gist.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Profitboss(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
Why such emphasis on his name? "...they discovered his Name is Collins Eze." If it was "Demola Amala" OR "Omotola Ewedu", would you have reported it that way? You are a ballistic Tribalist. Prodigal son of Oba Akiolu.
Omo elefo!!!
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by MizMyColi(f): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
themodernman:

This one no be one chance jarey.

In original one chance, , you'll feel a cold steel placed on your side..

Have you been a one chance operative?
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Themonster: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.

i used to respect in you in business section

don't tell me you're a tribal bigot because it's never a quality of a good business man
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.
he is an igbo man, Gej ally. Behead him.

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by justjify(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

No, I dont smiley

Ok, you School here?
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Uwakuwak:

Please take it easy, they deserve to live
to continue Rubbing Nigerians abi! Igbo thief must be send to firing squred! GMB take note.

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Fixed: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
The Taxi driver of this taxi robbed a woman he picked up somewhere in Abuja this Morning and Push her out of his taxi while it was still in Motion around Yaradua center and Climbed over her. Other Commuters saw what happened and chased the taxi driver down and caught Him.

They took him to Mabushi police station. After searching his car, they discovered his Name is Collins Eze.

This story sounds untrue, or is exaggerated or randomly put up for a different purpose.

1. How can the same car that is on motion climb over someone pushed out of it. Did the Collins Eze get the car out of motion, set it in reverse, and 'climb' over her?
2. Commuters saw what happened and they chased the taxi (on foot?)
3. Is it only his name they 'discovered' in the taxi? No other thing? Not even the items stolen from the woman that was pushed out to verify the claim.

By the way I am not from Eze's tribe but the story get as e be!

2 Likes

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by IbkD: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2015
I'm not an Igbo person, but I resent the manner the OP reported the story. It gives the indication that the main objective of the story, is the tribe of the perpetrator. We should stop UNNECESSARILY fuelling ethnic war. This is a crime not synonymous with the Igbos. Yes, I do understand they have a way of crawling under ones skin, we don't have to make conscious effort to look for their shortcomings. We all do have our ethnic shortcomings.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
Why such emphasis on his name? "...they discovered his Name is Collins Eze." If it was "Demola Amala" OR "Omotola Ewedu", would you have reported it that way? You are a ballistic Tribalist. Prodigal son of Oba Akiolu.
u can't make heaven, ur too sensitive to trash...
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by shiki(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Igbo kwenu! ....kwenu.....
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by MDJALO(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
Na aboki abi Igbo, no vex scan d Boy 4 me
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
adedeji65:
u can't make heaven, ur too sensitive to trash...

I know you are replying from Hell.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by MDJALO(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Na aboki abi Igbo, no vex scan d Boy 4 me
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Opkoroko: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
i am an igbo man, but i dont support bad tin, they should just kill him, stupid taxi drivers, they ar many is Abuja, expecaily in Zuba.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Firstinline(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
But why always these Ibo people.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by digitalembrace(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Keegan:

They asked for it! They are ingrate and senseless.

How so?
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by 1stola: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

THIS IS HOW THEY CLAIM TO RUN THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND BOAST OF DEVELOPING EVERY REGION EXCEPT THEIR OWN WHICH IS RAVAGED WITH EROSION undecided

YES BY COMMITTING CRIMES SUCH AS DRUG TRAFFICKING, PIRACY AND ROBBERY

I no mention any tribe oo undecided
Lol cheesy
Those flatees ehn grin
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by themodernman: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have you been a one chance operative?

Don't need to be one b4 I know...I could av been a victim or hear ppl share dr experience.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by ojialo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.
I reside n Abuja 80% in this dirty deal are Yoruba's so why u bold that name my Oga?
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by iamwrong(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.

Habaa! Ymodulus. ..your tactical hatred for these easterners has taken a new dimension grin .. Please tread softly oooh! cheesy
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:

I know you are replying from Hell.
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooo, Nigeria is hell!
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by authority2006(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
thefakestan:
08176232231#beware

Here is one of the numbers scamming job seekers

No hiding place for the wicked!!!
Here is another one 08173497014. Pure 419ier
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by tomakint: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
nnafather:
I swear you don make me fall off a mango tree grin grin after laffing so hard grin you must pay for my two broken arms..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Frando29(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
The man already had an 'akpu' on his left cheek. Who knows what he did? angry
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by toyoutoyou: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
I understand ur view.He is just one of cursed people.
Ymodulus:
His Name is Collins Eze.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by toyoutoyou: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
They are the major problem of this country.They deserve the worst treatment.
Keegan:

They asked for it! They are ingrate and senseless.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by loomer: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
una even get time to de TOOK him to police station istead of make una TOOKEN his life straight up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.