Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers (30931 Views)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Delta, Catch His Colleague While Robbing (Graphic) / Thief Nabbed While Robbing A Hotel In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 8:34am On May 01, 2017
The Federal Capital Territory Police Command has arrested a cab driver, Kingsley Chijioke, while robbing his passengers at gunpoint along Goffina Village, Zuba, Niger State. The Force stated that Chijioke’s accomplices however escaped on sighting police operatives.

The FCT police spokesman, Manzah Anjuguri, in a statement on Thursday advised residents to be vigilant when boarding taxis.

He said, “The suspect who was operating with his cohorts (now at large) was intercepted and arrested by the police patrol team along Goffina Village, Zuba while robbing two of their passengers at gunpoint.

“His cohorts who fled the scene on sighting the police team, absconded with the following items which belong to their two victims: the sum of N25,000, one Lumia window phone, one techno phone, ID Cards and ATM Card.”

Anjuguri stated that efforts were being made to arrest the fleeing suspects, recover the firearm used for the operation and the items belonging to the victims.

He added that Chijioke and his operational vehicle, a blue Mazda with registration number. YAB 426 BS recovered at the scene had been transferred to the Command Special Anti-Robbery Squad for investigation.

SOURCE: http://www.trendcabal.com/2017/05/abuja-driver-nabbed-while-robbing.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by susrite(m): 8:36am On May 01, 2017

I'm not pushing all blames on him
He wouldn't have done that if our economy isn't k-legged

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Rtopzy(f): 8:43am On May 01, 2017
See as you disgrace yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by moonloved(f): 8:51am On May 01, 2017
See his face

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Young03(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2017
Bad market

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by TINALETC3(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Op beat am well grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:32am On May 01, 2017
one day na one day
AshiwajuFoward:
Yiebbooo again ?? Shidioke whhhyyyyyy?
one day na one day

must you do this foolishness again?! I was actually waiting for the best baboon that will say this... this is a crime many Yoruba's, Ibo's, Hausa's commit in the country every time.
The earlier the youth of this nation stop allowing tribalism and religion affinity eat into their system , that is the moment our future will start getting secured. Religion and Tribalism are the only 2 things the corrupt politicians held us back since 1960..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by AshiwajuFoward: 10:32am On May 01, 2017

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by dessz(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Kingsley chijioke lipsrsealed afonja youths, I leave the rest to u.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by SweetJoystick(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Thief, ole, barawo.....
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by kayDooo(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Na them Hummmm

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by donqx: 10:32am On May 01, 2017
nemesis
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by soberdrunk(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
See his strong face like #100 naira "Okpa" angry

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by AlphaStyles(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
bad market

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by TINALETC3(f): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
undecided no matter Hw gud d economy is, thieves wl always exist..... B4 I 4get, leav ur door open 4 me cus am coming 2 rub ur house.
U no na, d economy..... tongue
susrite:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Timiblanko(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
Why cant people depend on the work of their hand, they just gain pleasure in making others cry

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by bettercreature(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:34am On May 01, 2017
this chijoke looks like an afonja to me cheesy cheesy

take a closer look at the conehead grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Tenim47(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2017
mytime24 coma see
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by sotall(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2017
ok
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by slawomir: 10:36am On May 01, 2017
he should face the law
#increaseminimumwage
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by kramer: 10:36am On May 01, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Alitair(m): 10:36am On May 01, 2017
Crime keeps pushing limits everyday.
God help us

IPOB
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by guntranno(f): 10:36am On May 01, 2017
dondemex:

The Federal Capital Territory Police Command has arrested a cab driver, Kingsley Chijioke, while robbing his passengers at gunpoint along Goffina Village, Zuba, Niger State. The Force stated that Chijioke’s accomplices however escaped on sighting police operatives.

He added that Chijioke and his operational vehicle, a blue Mazda with registration number. YAB 426 BS recovered at the scene had been transferred to the Command Special Anti-Robbery Squad for investigation.

SOURCE: http://www.trendcabal.com/2017/05/abuja-driver-nabbed-while-robbing.html?m=1

NOTED
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:36am On May 01, 2017
Chijioke ...let the tribal war begin. Op Zuba is in Gwagwalada Area Council in Abuja, not Niger state.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by fortunekaura(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2017
.....chijioke.... Hahahahaahahahahahahahaa i wont say anything but........

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:37am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

Oh yeah?

My mum has known one guy now for 20 years. When she first met the guy, na hustle for menial jobs him dey do. Economy was bad then too. Poeple were suffering then too.

Want to know where the guy is? He now owns his business, and owns properties.

I know the economy is bad....but if because of bad economy you decide to steal....then the problem is due to your moral base rather than bad economy.

And the thing is....I am not defending or attacking any government oh....you Nigerians want an economy where Government shares goodies for you. That is not how a good economy works.

One reason why our economy is bad is because we are a nation of consumers. We just extract raw materials from the ground and sell it abroad to earn money to loot. If we were an economy of producers, there would be enough jobs galore.

But you Nigerians don't want that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by SOPIGO: 10:38am On May 01, 2017
susrite:

then u should take d blame. He has a cab for taxi and u are saying he should not take all the blame. Please, share d blame with him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by Nobody: 10:38am On May 01, 2017
okay.. it's Chijioke..

IPOB imitating and emulating afonjas

1 Like

Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by buffalowings: 10:38am On May 01, 2017
K
Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by 0955eb027(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
That police spokesman's name though; doesn't sound Nigerian..
Anyways, the country is too big to know what's ours and what's not.

Chijioke, you have a cab which is a means of livelihood that loads of people out there wish for.
But yet, you aint contented with that...
You sha want to make money fast fast, and since you cant give them 'commercials like 2shotz does', you opted for armed robbery.

Human beings can be classified into three groups;

10percent: People that belongs to this category, no matter what life throws at them, will not engage in any any form of fraudulent activity.

80percent: Majority of us fall into this category. This set of people will take part in a fraudulent activity if opportunity presents itself.

10percent: This ones, if the world belongs to them, they will go into space to steal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Block Lagos-Ibadan Road, Kidnap CMD’s Son, 2 Others / How The N8bn Fraud In CBN Was Discovered And Exposed!!! / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.