Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) (43745 Views)

Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by impetus: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
realsuccess:
I pity the Igbo, that was how they were killed in the Nigerian civil war in 1967-1970, they will never learn, they will all perish like there father ojukwu. Well, if ambode lose lagos , Igbo will be killed, if ambode should win, Igbo will suffer, and Lagos will remain forever. At most, they will be send back to their miserable states, they will never learn, I pity them all, in times of stealing, they number one, in times of hatred they are number 1, in times of bad belle, the are number one, may all the Igbo die lie fowl. Evil people.
Your evil and callous wish for the igbos would backfire against you a billion times. You really need to grow up from your premitives state.
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by imsuboi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ymodulus:

This is the problem. When you speak truth they accuse you of been tribalistic. I can't lie to favour one sect. No I cant

Keep deceiving your stvpid self undecided
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by rhames(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
is the woman passenger alive?
Re: Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked
Thank God!

Reminds me of my experience.

That's how I entered one last month at Isaac John Ikeja.
It was a cab going to Maryland.
I had to hop in because it was raining.

I became unsettled immediately I got in. 1 guy and 1 lady at the back.....muttering in undertones.
The guy on the passenger seat, big head, muscular body, weird short dreads. Okay na.
There was this weird smell in the car.....that, I could manage.
Next thing I knew, they switched on AC o and wound up the glasses shocked
On Top 50 naira Transport fare kwa!
I was suspicious.

***Modified***
I forgot to add I suddenly became veeery sleepy!

A few blocks after the Visafone office, the driver started their usual format
"Omo, I no know as I want tak do this thing nau...
Immediately I heard that, in my mind I be like cheesy "aahh, this one na gobeangry"

The car was in traffic and on slow motion, and immediately, I pulled the door lever.....
I was going to jump out!

They became somewhat frantic and were like "Watapun?"
I told them I want to get down.

Then they asked in Unison; "Why?!"

"I forget sontin"...I replied

I even offered the driver 50 naira sef, he told me not to bother.
and then he bade me goodbyegrin

I'm alive and well to tell this story, roughly 1 month later.
Somebody Shout Hallelujahhhh! cheesycheesycheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Umar Faruq: Abducted Hausa Boy Now Speaks Igbo, Dumps Islam, Adopts Christianity / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.