Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5544 Views)

Help: He Is Addicted To Drinking Breast Milk Of Mature Ladies. "Any Repercusion? / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / A Lonely Heart In Need Of Mature Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 1:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Nubian113:

What is?

The story you wrote up there.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

The story you wrote up there.

It's the truth. I was baffled and now I feel silly because I feel i reacted insecure I think. It all just felt awkward because I've never been on this side of the coin.

1 Like

Re: . by micktoxin(m): 2:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Girl want sex on a first date... dude too scared to have sex. What can go wrong?
Re: . by micktoxin(m): 2:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Nubian113:

It's the truth. I was baffled and now I feel silly because I feel i reacted insecure I think. It all just felt awkward because I've never been on this side of the coin.
You need to find put if the guy can perform in bed. Heard about dudes like this.
Lastly, just like with everything in life, whatever u work hard to get tends to hold more value than what u got easily. If you are looking for a long term relationship, u need to hold out for at least a week (lol), otherwise you won't create a lasting impression(meaning more chance of getting bored of u).
Re: . by LydayBobo(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2015
He's another class of player. He's in to someone else. You will thank me later
Re: . by Rapzino: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Exjoker:
#Clear throat#...Sorry Rapzino, this is not your thread for - they said only matured men like us are allow
sorry man, enjoy yourself
Re: . by Amazo: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Nubian113:
Ok I have a dilemma. I have been talking to this guy for a month now and we real got on. He told me all the things I need to hear and I told him how I felt. Now we live in two different cities so for our first date he came to my city. We've been talking every night on the phone so we really bonded. He came down and our chemistry was on 100%. I did my rituals all fresh and proper thinking me and him was gonna do the blessing of our new relationship (sex). Anyway come night time we're in bed just cuddling and kissing and I'm hot and he's hard but.... He tells me he really likes me and he wants to get to know me so we can't have sex because it's our first date. I asked him if he meant all those things he said and he replied "yes! but I want us to have at least five dates"wtf!!!

People please help me. Could he be serious and he wants to take things slowly or is he just not into me. Or maybe he has issues in the bedroom department. I laugh nervously because NO man has ever said no to me in bed so.... what do you think happened. I really need the men's honest opinion.

All I can say is you're lucky it wasn't me. Your topic would have been, 'Help me, I couldn't walk straight after sex, does he want to kill me?' grin
Re: . by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2015
What else could have happened. D guy thought "if she wanna have sex on first date, then she must b a free giver" so he snapped. Nothing z wrong with u or with him
Re: . by Nnemuka(f): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Re: . by damilareoye: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Just for you to take note that all men are not dsame
Re: . by Amazo: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nnemuka:

Sex should be enjoyed and your likes should be throwninto the lagoon. angry

So sex on a first date can't be enjoyable Only a wussy turns a woman on so much but abandons her wet in a pool of horniness when it's time for drilling. My likes aren't wussies tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Your punny was emitting offensive odor that's why. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by dlux: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
I guess he has pure motives. Some men get like that. If u can't stand the wait just give him a bj & see his reaction. He should return the favor by eating up your fillet mignon & not advocating sex. Try it on your 2nd or 3rd date.
Re: . by Nnemuka(f): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by henryhemon(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
@ OP,
There are only 2 things involved,he actually want to wait cuz he might eat the pie and end up loosing feelings for you or something pissed him off about you and he changed his mind.
Re: . by Amazo: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nnemuka:

I mean who paralyzes a woman after what should be a memorable event?

Being unable to walk straight and paralysis are completely different grin
Re: . by segedoo(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2015
tohpahz:
smiley for me, i think d guy is a gentleman. He doesn't wana rush things..
Nd since u said he had a hard on.. that means he's attracted to u..

Just give him time and see how it goes.. 5dates aint that much na..
Maybe he's following the book (think like a man) Thank ur God say no be the 90 day rule im use. U for wait tire!! tongue

Lol. Pretty Babe you funny die. Rare combo. Me likey. Keep that sense of humor.
Re: . by segedoo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote
author=Amazo post=32555072]

So sex on a first date can't be enjoyable Only a wussy turns a woman
on so much but abandons her wet in a pool of horniness when it's time
for drilling. My likes aren't wussies tongue[/quote]

Are you a DD protege? You sound like him!
Re: . by jerecrown(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
His manhood may nt be well service
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
tohpahz:

Just wanted knowing if guys still think like this.. as in. Can refuse a gal ..

Kudos tho..
There is nothing so special about girls and their pusys.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
tohpahz:

Haven't u watched d movie.. think like a man??

Well,it's a rule that states that a guy nd gal seeing each oda wouldn't have sex till it's 90days from their first date.. it's used to ascertain whether the guy is really into yu..
I can wait for 90days or more,then still fuckkk and dump the hoe.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:
Thanks guys. I will just watch and see what happens. He seemed genuine enough. We had a good talk and I feel he wants to make an impact. I just hope it's a good impact.
wow,that's nice,I'm sure you guys are now married?
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nubian113:

lol
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
micktoxin:
Girl want sex on a first date... dude too scared to have sex. What can go wrong?
weird situation,so the guy is a bit scared.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
What else could have happened. D guy thought "if she wanna have sex on first date, then she must b a free giver" so he snapped. Nothing z wrong with u or with him
my thought exactly.
Re: . by Youngpo413: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nnemuka:
I mean who paralyzes a woman after what should be a memorable event?
some hoes do deserves it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Damn!!! Why Are puussies So Hairy? (pic) / I Saw This On Instagram Ladies We Need To Be Careful / Relationships And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.