Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol (5825 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
I and some dudes in the family section had a little arguement on the pain of women during childbirth.. So while just pondering over Adam and Eves story of how Eve brought 'multipled pain' upon womanhood by disobedience,
this funny question popped in....

We guys know how painful a kick in the balls can be... Feels like your 'JT' is over red-hot coals with a sledge-hammer slamming down on it. But in some movies, kick a bad guy in the balls and he's after you in 3secs like you did nothing (Far from reality). If you hit that thing well, In three hours, he'd still be groaning.

And Women, sure, they get pained during child birth... Buh... I want to believe they exagerate it sha. (sorry ladies) I can see em coming for my head ooo. (dodges the shoe thrown angrilly at me by Berlynn) abeg na koke I dey o

So, according to me... I'll rate the pain for a kick in the testicles 10/10 and childbirth 11/10 cheesy

Waddyu think
Bashing's allowed tho... Just want us all have a bit of fun after todays work. All work and no play.... Makes some people 'MUMU's'

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Maxi112: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
kick in the balls cheesy
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Sexxkillz: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kick in the balls anyday.

2 Likes

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by dharay88: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin
..Ladies should be thankful they
got no balls, meeeehn na die if kicked/punched.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maxi112:
kick in the balls cheesy
Mehn! That shit can hurt for days!!! Twarrrh!! I have been hit thrice and punched mistankenly there twice.... Oh, and while playing football... The heavy tang ball smashed on it.... I couldn't sleep for days grin
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Kick in the balls anyday.
Lol.... You too gbaskira! Ladies don't just know how lucky they are

2 Likes

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
dharay88:
grin
..Ladies should be thankful they
got no balls, meeeehn na die if kicked/punched.
Imagine someone with yam legs kicking you hard!! The horor! grin

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Maxi112: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Mehn! That shit can hurt for days!!! Twarrrh!! I have been hit thrice and punched mistankenly there twice.... Oh, and while playing football... The heavy tang ball smashed on it.... I couldn't sleep for days grin
what about clipping your balls mistakenly with zip of your trouser grin

another pain its self grin

8 Likes

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
All of you who said "kick in the balls", are kidding right?.

Do you know how painful a child labour is?.
Take a tour to a maternity hospital then come back and answer this question.

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
A kick in the balls!!!__so FVCKING painful.. pain for days I tell u!
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Quite funny.... though i've never been kicked in my balls before and am not expectin it... tongue

But think of gettin that strong head shit outta ur añu§...the pain and the feelins of shoutin.....is just a little comparison to that of a baby comin outta the front door grin

TruthBeTold cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Maxi112: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
what about clipping your balls mistakenly with the zip of your trouser grin

another pain itself grin
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by acenazt: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lmao bros chai dat pain no be here. D day Wey Dem shoot ball nack me for blockos na dat day I know say hellfire dey real. Chaiii
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maxi112:

How long does that pain last?.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by forreelinc(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmm op knows how to rank the pain because he has experienced both groin kick and child birth

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Maxi112: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Benita27:
How long does that pain last?.
probably two or three days grin
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maxi112:
probably two or three days grin
If you like say one week.
You can't compare that to child labour.
You guys don't just know what women go through on that faithful day, many don't even come out of it.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Sexxkillz: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You just feel like killing everyone around you that comes to tell you sorry when in that pain that captivates your whole soul.

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Glassdoll(f): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
No no no! Don't even think about it!

Imagine someone pushing a baseball through your azzhole...

Now imagine that baseball had hands and legs and is wiggling like a worm through that hole.

Now imagine lots of cuts and blood.

Now say your intestine is connected to this ball...

Please stop imagining...

A kick to the balls is nothing, it's just like getting your hair pulled violently undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by DesChyko: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Watch how men around cringe when a guy gets one in the balls..

In secondary school then, this guy wanted to stroke a tennis ball, unfortunately, rammed his balls into the edge of the table. Dude dropped to the floor squirming like an earthworm.

You needed to see the faces of the guys around including mine. Some guys were actually clutching their balls because they feel his pain. Some crooked their legs; others were cooing.. Mehn.. We felt it..

Who else can relate to mistakenly running a jeans zip over the soft tip of your pen¡s? Anyone? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Weedcrusher: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
There is no way to make comparison. Women that have had labour pain don't have balls, and we men that have balls can't give birth

NB: IMO, labour pain is more important because it brings forth life

4 Likes

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Glassdoll(f): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:

In secondary school then, this guy wanted to stroke a tennis ball, unfortunately, rammed his balls into the edge of the table. Dude dropped to the floor squirming like an earthworm.

You needed to see the faces of the guys around including mine. Some guys were actually clutching their balls because they feel his pain. Some crooked their legs; others were cooing.. Mehn.. We felt it..

Who else can relate to mistakenly running a jeans zip over the soft tip of your pen¡s? Anyone? embarassed

Whhhhhhhhaaaaatttttt? shocked shocked

Doesn't sound pleasant at all sad
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You just feel like killing everyone around you that comes to tell you sorry when in that pain that captivates your whole soul.
I remember grabbing my Bro in the neck and threathening to slay everyone close to me grin.... lmao
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by DesChyko: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:
Please stop imagining...

A kick to the balls is nothing, it's just like getting your hair pulled violently undecided

Dear dear.

If only you know.

Hair pulled out?

Not even close.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Weedcrusher: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Zip over balls, zip over pen!s shaft, zip over pen!s tip, I have experienced it all. Damn so painful, but nothing compares to a football shot hitting you in the balls. I could feel the pain in my brain.
Then I understand the reason while footballers will rather block their balls with their hands instead of their eyes when an opponent was about to play freekick
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Maxi112: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Benita27:
If you like say one week.
You can't compare that to child labour.
You guys don't just know what women go through on that faithful day, many don't even come out of it.
what are you guys going through that we don't know is that place not ment for child birth if woman can swallow a hug banana without any pain, whats there in child birth
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:

You no dey wear boxers? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by DesChyko: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:

Whhhhhhhhaaaaatttttt? shocked shocked

Doesn't sound pleasant at all sad

You'll get actual hot tears dear.. Hot tears.

And you just can't touch it cos it's on fire.

You just look at it through the tears and wonder why you're the most stupid clumsiest most careless man alive cry

1 Like

Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maxi112:
what are you guys going through that we don't know is that place not ment for child birth if woman can swallow a hug banana without any pain, whats there in child birth
cheesy cheesy Don't worry, just get married and follow your wife to the labour ward on her day.
You will come here to advice those talking like you.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by NevetsIbot(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maxi112:

Bros! Drop that one o.... I'm getting goosebumps just thinking of it... Funniest thing, you'd leave the balls trapped in the zip to shout and scream before your brain tells you to pull the zip back ASAP. Lol
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
It may not be popular but the pain of child birth would kill a man. So if I'm to take either, it'll be a kick in my nuts.
Re: How Painful Is Childbirth Compared To A Kick In The Balls!? Lol by Glassdoll(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
DesChyko:

You'll get actual hot tears dear.. Hot tears.

And you just can't touch it cos it's on fire.

You just look at it through the tears and wonder why you're the most stupid clumsiest most careless man alive cry
Ouch cry

I feel your paincry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) / What Is Wrong Wt One Night Stand? / Types Of University Girls By Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.