Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? (87252 Views)

Over 30 Still Single? / If You Use This Instrument And You Are Still Single What Happened? / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by nagoma(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
jeez why do ppl always say I'm Hausa? do I look like an Hausa chick? undecided
I'm Angie.

I'm sure It's because you're so pretty.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Ariyke: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2015
I don old o chai

I used 3,4, and spent all except the 1naira note in 6 my friends used 2 buh I didn't like it we used 5 at home
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by zainyola(f): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
delishpot:
Ha ha. Good one OP. But nor be everybody get head for marriage na. grin

shocked shocked undecided
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
eaccyboy:
as u fine reach.. I no bliv
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by MKO4ever(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
eaccyboy:
u look hausa fulani... Wt d ring in ur nose.. Bt no lies ure pretty

You mean pretty as in pretty
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by shiki(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
VickyRotex:
cheesy Oh I used 3, 4, and spent 6. Miss the days of 50kobo and 1naira. 1naira then, could buy what 100naira can't buy now. undecided
Nice one Op.

U are right dear, ....but u haven't comment on de real purpose of de post oooo wink
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by slickyb(f): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Sile12:
6. Did you spend any of these?
wow! cool stuff, never knew there was a N1 note shocked
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Pdizzle(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
They fit be reverend fathers and sisters.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by chronique(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Yea;I did. You forgot to add the 50kobo note,20kobo coin,10kobo coin,5kobo,1kobo and 1/2 kobo. I still have the 1kobo coin introduced in 1991. Here's the pic below.
Sile12:
6. Did you spend any of these?

2 Likes

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by 2dice(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Oya na! Make una take amu, 1wrap for each and the 3rd for person way quick finish grin grin

Fellow weedstars we get new members
Cc: kingtom
Stephenqueen
Orijin101
2dice
Acekid4c
Ipledge
Fulaboy
Fabdedon

Oya report here!
Good Good man
this one wey look like omo mummy so cheesy
shey dem go fit take am soo
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2015
saaedlee:
I sm still looking for my missing goat

The goat vex enter lagoon to appease the water spirits.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by curtislist: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2015
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz7F1Q_2AYpTPjlCUW62WGkvyOhMlVZTpFszX4bp0zQBwTOtJ0ipYyoqxH[/img]
Game of thrones in the 80's grin

visit www.curtislist.com today and start advertising!

It's free. No hassles! Meet credible buyers and sellers in Nigeria. wink smiley

10 Likes

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by MKO4ever(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
octopusfreaky:
it isnt but singles are always sad in their closets when dey see their mates getting married....at age 50 your children ''first-born" shudnt be asking u for waec fees......from age 50 and above u shud be relaxing and not hustling for children again..

I feel you jare
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by AJORE(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
Aahaaaa s't look.......... Greaseline aaahhaaaa...... Kito sandal......trekker sandal ...... Ronke shoe ...aahhaaaa
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:

Good Good man
weed my way
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Alice07: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Jezzzzzz, I am way overdue ooo cry. Emmm, brother you go marry me o. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by ogaofficer(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Emodeee:

yeah, u luk lyk an hausa FOWL, nor be only chick.cheesy

Btw, what's d meaning angie?
guy man you don kill me. . . .hahahahahaha
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by ollyboi123(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2015
Burger01:

cheesy cheesy grin

After using what's inside ... Then we use the can for moimoi.. Everything is useful back then.. Good old day ... Like if u used the can for moimoi
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by alberto2k(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Fulaboy:
where are they? Smoke everywhere
wehrey! U no dey see well ni? U don mix ya weed with ur cow dung again ba undecided

2dice:

Good Good man

looks can be deceptive u know grin

those guys don tay for the game oo! grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Burger01(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
ollyboi123:

After using what's inside ... Then we use the can for moimoi.. Everything is useful back then.. Good old day ... Like if u used the can for moimoi
o'boi shocked Na you old pass cheesy
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
nagoma:

I'm sure It's because you're so pretty.
*blushing* thanks
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by 2dice(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Ipledge:
weed my way
oya take shisha mix with Baba apari
use am dey flex
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by link2jude(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Ms right no gree com
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Oya na! Make una take amu, 1wrap for each and the 3rd for person way quick finish grin grin

Stephenqueen
Orijin101
2dice
Acekid4c
Ipledge
Fulaboy
Fabdedon

Oya report here!
Walks into thread, collect weed from Alberto2k,
Abeg who help me see my lighter?
Runs out of thread looking for lighter
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Cpumping(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
angry

See one hia. So what's happening? grin
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Pavore9: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2015
ollyboi123:

Washing those cans was a nightmare, l dey over-soak am up to three days and my mum was always on my case! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by 2dice(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Alice07:
Jezzzzzz, I am way overdue ooo cry. Emmm, brother you go marry me o. Lol grin
eeya sweerry
i fit only on one condition?
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by dimeji1(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
OP, thank u for this post.
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
2dice:

oya take shisha mix with Baba apari
use am dey flex
E never reach dt level,gv me my natural weed
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by rallymento(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2015
Chai! This Stella pomade!! The scent is superb. Igbo ladies " it reminds me of this song" " ele le ele mpolisi ele ....x2, Ihe Chi mu nyere mu ele le, Odikwa kwa Ude ele le, Eji Ude eme gini? Ele le ana tee ya Na aru ele le....x2. Mpe pe lu pe... Ele le.....x2 pe mpe lu pe........pe mpe lu mpe eeeee, aaaah yeeee Chi mu ekwela ka muta ajo nwa!......x5
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2015
alberto2k:

Stephenqueen
Orijin101
2dice
Acekid4c
Ipledge
Fulaboy
Fabdedon

Oya report here!
you jez dey sign people in anyhow! see the ajebos wey you dey sign in angry
lasoulmacuby
juicyjoint
report here!
Re: If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? by iwriterng(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2015
There is nothing old about these items. I am just 20 and I recognize all of them (with the exception of #1 note) , am I supposed to be married by now? No!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.