Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87270 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Deux: 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
A friend is going thru a rough patch with her marriage, the marriage is barely three months, and it's about to b torn apart due to perceived cheating and infidelity from her husband with her two closest pals

In her own words... "I just discovered that my husband is cheating on me. I went through his phone and saw his chats with two different girls. The most painful thing is that the two girls are my closest friends. They were both part of my bridal train three months ago and we already have plans to go for a relative burial again this month, that shows how close we are. Surprisingly, one of the girls that exchange nudes with my husband has it all planned to get married this September after her fiance proposed to her couple of months to my wedding, but here she is sleeping with my husband. I'm confused "

Pls note that she's currently left the house.

I will post the screen shots of their chats except the ones with the nude pictures.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/read-this-embarassing-conversation.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Deux: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Deux: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
More..

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Deux: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
With another friend

2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kajoula(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents,siblings that you know.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?

EDITED
NB...
*Plenty of of us will only give opinion in our own reasoning
but understand that your marriage cannot be compared with any others.
*Try all your possible means to settle scores with your husband as it is the ideal
thing to stick to one man the whole of your life "come what may"
*Marriage is not a bed of roses,deal with it and also correct your flaws
maybe you discuss your husband to your friends and in all I don't support physical cruel togetherness

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by abimbawealth(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is too much, he doesn't regard himself as married...
Well, what do I know?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Juxtified(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
It always starts with going through the phones

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by abimbawealth(f): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Juxtified:
It always starts with going through the phones
Her bad, right? Ssorai

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
There is a saying "show me your friend and..."

Also, I blame the ladies for chatting with her husband and even sending a picture.

Please tell her to go back to her home before one of these ladies enter. Too early to walk out of her home.

We all need to accommodate our excesses, not only the fun and enjoyment.

Finally, the guy needs serious words, he should get a mentor. I learnt a lot from my mentor.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Sugarcious(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
men eh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by PresVA: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
End time horseband and 'friends' ...
Op, with the kinda friends your supposed friend keeps, hope she isn't like them too? undecided

Anyway, I don't have any advice. .sure she got a glimpse of the man's cheating ways before marriage but still went ahead to marry him. ..kpele

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by ajokeade920: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
oops! scandal lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Juxtified(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
abimbawealth:

Her bad, right? Ssorai

No, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its her bad. The guy definitely misbehaved and doesn't seem like someone who'll repent on being caught or confronted. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know what to do next or are not prepared to face the hard truth, why bother to go through your partner's phone?
From the way I see it - and that is the bitter truth for any realistic person - that marriage is already over. But is the woman ready to leave the marriage? Now that she has gone through the phone and confirmed her fear, will she sit on her butt crying for help or do the smart thing and get a divorce?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by onyekachee(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
some girls can be so shameless,just imagine her saying I still didn't misbehave despite the fact that you are married
Arrant nonsense
in my own words she married the wrong man sorry to say,and she has to deal with his infidelity now and always
But best option will be to leave the marriage because that man can never change

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by timbros(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Speechless!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by general111(m): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
Op your husband loves you but is only using those gals as sexmate..just keep praying for him Nd DAT he shouldn't infect you with std,because I know abt two women who r dead now due to their husbands infidelity...aids is real.

..modified...
The reason y I think he loves her is because he married her despite the presence of those other ladies..the man just cannot control himself...

Abeg make una no vex for this my comment because nairalanders don't dey attack me already.abeg I sorry well a.lol.. cool cool

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Deux: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
kajoula:
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents, if they can read.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?
Thanks for the advice,
I really can't say much about 2, but I'm aware they met in skul, they started dating few months to her finals and they dated for two years plus bfr they eventually got married, tho they broke up at some point, but got back together. I hv always had my reservations about the guy tho even before I got to know about this..

9 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Deux: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mods kindly help with this thread. She needs as much advice as she could get to help her with her decision. She's currently broken and has moved out of her marital home. May I also add that she's weeks pregnant already?

Lalasticlala..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by bennyrazz: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is really nauseating lipsrsealed for a married man to be behaving like this. Why did he marry in the first place? he should have continue living the life of a womanizer instead of settling down. Come to think of it, he is doing it with his wife's friend, how demeaning further more the ladies were even part of his wife's bridal train. By September the other lady wants to marry abi? lets see if her own marriage will be successful after putting asunder in another man's marriage? The only ingredient for divorce in Christian marriages is adultery and since she has proves of the whole thing she can go ahead and divorce and it is even good for her that kids are not involved

10 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
You have not only very dishonest friends but very id.iotic ones as well. grin
The girl is creating drama because he doesn't call like she wants him to (as if she can force it grin ) and all he wants to do is to come and release some pressure. He is using her.

Your husband's behaviour is devious - just like that of your friends and the question is:

Why are you surrounded by so many sneaky people? You choose your friends and you have chosen your husband.
I hope the answerto this question will help you in the future.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by PresVA: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
general111:
Op your husband loves you but is only using those gals as sexmate..just keep praying for him Nd DAT he shouldn't infect you with std,because I know abt two women who r dead now due to their husbands infidelity...aids is real.

..modified...
The reason y I think he loves her is because he married her despite the presence of those other ladies..the man just cannot control himself...

Abeg make una no vex for this my comment because nairalanders don't dey attack me already.abeg I sorry well a.lol.. cool cool
Really? Love and cheating in same sentence?

Then , @bolded, you know this and you're still assuring her that her husband loves her and that she should pray and ward off demons of STDs? ... issorait cheesy

@modified... yeah right... the lady should be happy the man chose her, I'm sure she's enjoying the 'happiness' and "love" in the marriage. .mtcheeew
Same way a man should be happy his olosho wife chose him amongst all her 'runzmen'..
Love ko, love ni...

Wonder how someone would "love" you and still want to hurt you INTENTIONALLY...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by MizMyColi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Are you a cheat as well?

I mean, do you do other women's men/husbands?

My reason for asking is that you are mostly what you attract to yourself.

Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that no matter how good a person is, there will always be bad eggs in their lives.
But for these bad eggs to be people from whom you share same meal, bed and body?
This is serious!

If you truly know that you have done absolutely nothing to deserve the kind of people who are in your life, please cut all ties.

I know it hurts. It's okay to grieve.
But while at it, please remember that where there is life, hope abounds.
Grieve, be sad, feel as you want to.
But try to be happy again. Truly happy.
You
If I were you, I will not allow that man touch me without going for HIV testing.

It's understandable if he shags just one of your close friends, but TWO simultaneously?

His case is Spiritual.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by MEGGATRON(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
MizMyColi:
Are you a cheat as well?

I mean, do you do other women's men/husbands?

My reason for asking is that you are mostly what you attract to yourself.

Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that no matter how good a person is, there will always be bad eggs in their lives.
But for these bad eggs to be people from whom you share same meal, bed and body?
This is serious!

If you truly know that you have done absolutely nothing to deserve the kind of people who are in your life, please cut all ties.

I know it hurts. It's okay to grieve.
But while at it, please remember that where there is life, hope abounds.
Grieve, be sad, feel as you want to.
But try to be happy again. Truly happy.
You
If I were you, I will not allow that man touch me without going for HIV testing.

It's understandable if he shags just one of your close friends, but TWO simultaneously?

His case is Spiritual.

great piece

check my signature and tell me what you think

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by MizMyColi(f): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
[s]
general111:
[/s]

But how can you be giving this type of advice na, General?

Did they perform plastic surgery on your brain? cry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by MEGGATRON(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
general111:

pray for a cheater ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
I don't even know what to say. But the truth is she saw these signs but neglected it probably thinking maybe prayer would solve her problem after marriage. She should at least focus her mind on staying healthy for the baby. I know some men are cheat but still love their wives, but with her friends? This is so out of it cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by megawax8: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
People be harsh sha.

It was bad enough that he was cheating, it now had to be with a friend. Sorry, two friends....... Smh

I think you need to see a counselor. Don't rush into making harsh decisions for now.

Perhaps, confront him and let his parents know about it.

I am no professional though, just an opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by megawax8: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

But how can you be giving this type of advice na, General?

Did they perform plastic surgery on your brain? cry

Jeez....... Brutality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Dajugba: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow... I condole for you. Some Men has gone crazy! Just as the gods of mortal men; who are suppose to be a protector to the female man. Well the truth be told, men who only find joy having extra marital affairs (infidelity), derives joy from it. It an attitude problem of lust. This becomes much reasons ladies have to be aware and mindful to whom they spend their life with. Don't be carried away by handsome or what he has achieved, because a union without faithfulness and commitment do not enjoy the wealth they get. Ladies should learn to know and pray to God to provide the right man for them.
Currently you only have two options, which are: 1. Pray to God to deliver him from lust and make him know God. Because it's clear he doesn't. A Godly man respect a woman emotions and affections. 2. Divorce Him. Some may say I sound too harsh, well it the sincere truth. Such people either take time to change, and if you can't be patience with it, then do so. Him chaining is just 50 percent guaranty. I learnt much from my mum, because it won't be fair to see a young lady of your age going through such pain because you love to coy away from what the society would think. Today, my father never married my mum and he kept on marrying and having more children whom by the Grace of God will be the father of his own nation in time to come. In conclusion, do what is right! But firstly take it to the Lord in prayers. Cheer... You will succeed in your marriage.

Courtesy: [url="http://hkitnob.com"]hkitnob [/url]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HaneefahRN(f): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
I can't even see any marriage here. 3months into the wedding and he is cheating wt two of her friends? Useless husband and friends. She better go for HIV test and other venereal diseases, she might have caught something.

How can just one person have 2 Oloshos as friend? People are wicked sha

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Owliver(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
the husband and the friend are idiots. especially the husband. if not for the shame I would advice a divorce.

and as for that friend. she's wicked. husband of someone you call your friend. people wicked sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Adesiji77: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.