Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) (52390 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Photo : APC Candidate, Ajimobi Now Campaigning With Ijebu Garri / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by profstar(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Agbaje if you like campaign in ladipo market with ikokore our best food, me and my are entire family are voting amobode of apc
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Forwetinnah: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by IamThrive(m): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2015
I am not surprise. People are bound to complain whether one did good or bad. How many bags of Garri has these complaints give to motherless babies home?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by stigman(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2015
Segeggs:
Look at how hungry the ibos look. No wonder they want JK to rescue them from starvation.

Mumu are u better than any igbo man, son of the soil that is a tenant EWU

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Nagxee: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2015
I wonder why these igbos is an ardent supporters of pdp in every part of the country.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by tupacshakur(m): 12:26am On Apr 10, 2015
clemz88:
is nothing no offense cos I know that cursing is synonymous to yorubas. So keep cursing urself n ur family.

clemz88:
Yoruba will always be a yoruba. undecided . Is not their fault cos I guess is the too much red oil they use to cooked that has filled their brain.I rather be single than marry a yoruba or even make friends with them cos they are snakes under green grass .

clemz88:
Nyce thread. Pls I'm an HND accounting graduate ,base in Lagos. I'm in need of an account or audit trainee job to gain experience. My email is clemzy88@gmail.com

You use the same moniker to plead for jobs and to insult Yorubas on Nairaland.

You think a Yoruba like me that goes through your previous posts insulting his tribe would still want to help you. I know you won't believe me but I could get you a job in an audit firm here in Lagos, even if it's a 50k-per-month job for you to hone your accounting and audit skills.

I'm not against you bashing my tribe as I'm an acclaimed Fl@thead slayer here on NL. I know how it feels to wake up in the morning, jobless and fuccked-up. I've been there. So my advice to you is to get 2 monikers, one for Yoruba-bashing and one to plead for jobs.

You even posted your email address and you think you can't be traced with it, maimed and wasted thereafter. Be careful, Fl@thead!

Senseless m0ron!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by saltoftheearth: 12:37am On Apr 10, 2015
You said PDP will thrash APC in the presidency but are now singing a different song about voting Buhari and not APC. Bros, you did not vote Buhari. You, your PDP and its Igbos voted Jonathan and yet you lost. Waiting to hear your crytone when Ambode wins on Saturday.
adeoladrg:

I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.

Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!

Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!

Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!

Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos alone can not win the election fir him. Taking advantage of what the oba said. Saturday is here already.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by xhamel89: 12:42am On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

If that is the case no way he can win this election

You have brain for use, use it. Stop falling for APC Propaganda, Didnt a whole SAN (Fashola) and Ambode share Indomie. It wont work oo because people are voting in JK or do you want to vote a theif (Ambode)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by saltoftheearth: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2015
How did Oba start the tribal politics? Oba reacted. Jimi Agbaje and PDP started the divisive and hate campaigns. Jimi campaigns with statements like.."I will remove the baba oloja of Ladipo and install an Ibo man, I will make the Eze Ndigbo equivalent to Oba of Lagos e.t.c. Oba did not start it, Oba only reacted in anger when he observed that the Igbos actually voted en masse for GEJ which is the reason why the votes difference was less than 200,000. Jimi Agbaje i knew was a decent man, this one has been corrupted by the PDP and can never win in Lagos.
Naughtysite:
Oba started this tribal politics in Lagos governorship elections.

Nigerians still need to grow up.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by podosci(m): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Because they know how well they have impoverished the Country, 70% of Nigerians are poor and live below 1$ a day.
They know giving food to an hungry man is the quickest way for you to get him to do what you want
But Nigerians are wiser now and such tactics would backfire
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by podosci(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2015
PDP claims LAGOS is a no mans land and that the IBGO are very much owners of Lagos has any other ethnic group
I don't have any argument to that claim BUT
IF an IGBO man from Abia is a true lagosian and can vote and even become and house of rep member representing Lagos why is a YORUBA man from ONDO not a true Lagosian?
Or is Lagos an IGBO colony? and Yoruba are the once visiting?
PDP is seriously messed up in their thinking

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by silvernus0: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:
Intresting that a man would totally hinge all his bets on the Igbo people...what about the Yoruba's......

HE HAS TAKEN HIS CAMPAIG TO EVERY WHERE IN LAGOS ,HE ONLY BROUGT IT TO ALABA AT D DIE MINUTE . STOP BEEN POLITICALY TRIBALISTIC.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Faraidi(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2015
BodyKiss:

Listen to your stűpid self. It doesn't matter to you if Tinubu is working or not? I'm igbo, and I'm voting Ambode. Now is not the time to experiment, not with PDP.
Bleep you! Fool
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Faraidi(m): 1:40am On Apr 10, 2015
fboycaestro12:

But you have a state....If you're tired of Tinubu dominance go back to your state. Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria that you can live in?
Am from lagos state monkey,APC is gradually sharing this contry with their hatered. fOOLISH PARTY
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by VellyG(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Liquid2Metal:
I am Igbo, but despite the trash the Oba spewed, I ll still vote for Ambode(APC). Because I believe in continuity. Bringing Jimi in will truncate the developmental flow in lagos.
Its your choice. Lagos state need sanity.
If only you know outrageous tax placed on business owners in Lagos state then u will know there is need for a change.
If only u know the number of lagosians who lost their cars to LASTMA due to outrageous and unrsalistic demorage. Lastma auctioned peoples cars
If only you know areas with high population of Igbos are been neglected and left under developed by LASG e.g Ejigbo , isolo , ajao, okota, alaba, ladipo
Pls dont blame the igbos for whatever decision they have made . The voice of the people is the voice of God .
JIMI is our Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Faraidi(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2015
lolababe331e:

And give it to Bode George and Ogunlewe abi, no thank you
This two men are right
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by deltateam: 2:03am On Apr 10, 2015
bamidele029:
Lmao, the garri sef looks one kind.

The packet or the garri? U be witch to see the garri?
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by VellyG(m): 2:10am On Apr 10, 2015
tupacshakur:

You use the same moniker to plead for jobs and to insult Yorubas on Nairaland.

You think a Yoruba like me that goes through your previous posts insulting his tribe would still want to help you. I know you won't believe me but I could get you a job in an audit firm here in Lagos, even if it's a 50k-per-month job for you to hone your accounting and audit skills.

I'm not against you bashing my tribe as I'm an acclaimed Fl@thead slayer here on NL. I know how it feels to wake up in the morning, jobless and fuccked-up. I've been there. So my advice to you is to get 2 monikers, one for Yoruba-bashing and one to plead for jobs.

You even posted your email address and you think you can't be traced with it, maimed and wasted thereafter. Be careful, Fl@thead!

Senseless m0ron!
An Oil licker will always remain the same . your post clearly shows how empty you are.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Aystarz: 3:11am On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:

As his boss GEj, JK isn't a wise man and might yet suffer the same feat. The only difference here is that JK's political career would've ended before it even began.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by swezenberg(m): 3:24am On Apr 10, 2015
Why are Yorubas worried. Be it Jk or Ambode, it is still a yoruba man that is there. Ogunlewe and Bode George only want to use the Igbos as a means to an end after that they dump them in the dust bin. Yorubas will always be Yorubas. If PDP wins they will flush out the Igbo senators come 2019. The question igbos should ask is when PDP was in power in 5 south western which of the state nominated igbos as commisioners.Southwest PDP are only desperate and they need a tool to use and the Igbos are the tools. They know what to do with them when the game is over.

As for JK winning, I doubt it because the news as circulated on hausa radio to hausa, Fulani community on which party to vote for on hausa radio. So Jk should not bother to waste his time. APC will still win Lagos. The only way PDP can win is only if all the electoral officers are from South East
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by ighodalonosa(m): 3:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Chai...... See em, failed out.
Ambo o!
Ambo!
Ambo o!
Ambo!
#teamAPCAmbode

Kini Ambo
We want change

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:45am On Apr 10, 2015
adebisicutie:

You people just dey recycle the same propaganda up and down. I have seen this same comment many times under different names

SO WHAT!?
THAT IS THE REAL THING ON GROUND & GODFATHERISM IS DEAD IN LAGOS COME 11TH OF APRIL 2015

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:46am On Apr 10, 2015
adeoladrg:

It was a logical post by Jackbauress.. I had to repost.

DONT MIND THEM.
WAS IT A LIE OR THE REALITY ON GROUND?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:48am On Apr 10, 2015
HzRF:

U can lie oo

TIS GUY CAN LIE MORE THAN THE DEVIL HIMSELF.
WIKE FOR PH & JK FOR EKO TILL 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anonimi: 4:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Faraidi:
Am from lagos state monkey,APC is gradually sharing this contry with their hatered. fOOLISH PARTY

Don't mind these people who want to keep us ENSLAVED to the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon.
16 years of bondage to Thief'nuibu cabal is enough.
Enough is Enough!!!

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2015/03/jimi-agbaje-jide-salu-com.jpg[/img]
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anonimi: 4:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Aystarz:
As his boss GEj, JK isn't a wise man and might yet suffer the same feat. The only difference here is that JK's political career would've ended before it even began.

Did you say that to Buhari when he lost in:

APC = HYPOCRISY =APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by anonimi: 4:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Babymama1:
Please what was in his own pack?

Make I ask the Ondo man, Ambode o jare.
Who knows the man fit put sand sand inside dey LIE lie our people sey na rice abi gari na im dey inside. The man na original 419 wey Fashola sack for stealing.
No wonder the capo di tutti capo of Thief'nuibu cabal choose am as im puppet to Alausa House. But we will make sure he fails tomorrow with our PVCs.

Enough is Enough!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2294672_img11076952409593_jpeg_jpeg6a57c89fe793054f73e56f21d39a1a65

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2014/12/jimi-agbaje.png?w=700&h=464[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by July2050: 4:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos are cluelessly boxing themselves into another tight corner, just like they did in the presidential elections where they lost out of everything.

You cant come to another man's land and start playing power game. It is very wrong.

Just as their leader led them to a needless war that killed over millions of their indigenes, they seem to haven't learned anything. If jk loses, and Lagos is made hell for them, they will start cry foul play.

This is a call to Yoruba people. Whether pdp or apc. If you don't want to lose the right of ownership of Lagos to the greedy igbos in future, then put Yoruba interest first before anything else. Pdp will sell Lagos to the igbos just to win a simple election. This should not be the future of Lagos. Lagos is a Yoruba land. igbos that don't like it is free to go back home.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by zendy: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2015
blacksta:

What other choice has Agbaje got but to appeal to the Igbo vote? He knows that the only thing standing between him and Government house is if the Igbos come en mass to vote for him on Saturday. The Oba of Lagos made Agbajes job much easier.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2015
ighodalonosa:

Kini Ambo
We want change
yeah that na team Change!!!!! Ambode for Governor of lagos state!!!
Gbao!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.