Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack (52314 Views)

45 Passengers Kidnapped As Gunmen Attack Transporters Along Otukpo-Enugu Road / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by AnonPoet: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank of Agriculture, Kabir Mohammed Adamu, has been confirmed as one of the Abuja-Kaduna train passengers abducted by bandits after the terrorists successfully blew up the train and immobilised it on Monday evening.

SaharaReporters learnt that Adamu was among the victims whisked away by the terrorists using cars they had brought to the scene.

The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Agriculture was one of those kidnapped. The terrorists used cars to move the kidnapped persons away; so, the shocking thing is; how did they even get cars there? This is because one of my friends’ colleagues fell from the car and broke his hand during the abduction. That was his saving grace,” a source said.

“It shows how quickly they were in moving the victims. In fact, my friend’s wife was on the train; they traced her phone to 250 kilometres away,” another source added.

SaharaReporters earlier reported that a former Deputy Governor of Zamfara State, Malam Ibrahim Wakkala, was among the Abuja-Kaduna train passengers who was shot by terrorists on Monday evening.

SaharaReporters learnt that Wakkala was shot in the leg and had since been hospitalised.
SaharaReporters had reported that out of 15 patients taken to St. Gerald's Catholic Hospital in Kaduna, two had been confirmed dead, including a lady medical doctor with the hospital, Chinelo Megafu.

“A former Deputy Governor of Zamfara Malam Ibrahim Wakkala was equally shot in the leg. Out of 15 patients brought to St. Gerald's Catholic Hospital, two are dead including a lady medical Doctor with St Gerald's.

“Two females moved to 44 Reference Hospital because of bullet wounds; they could not be treated at St Gerald's,” the source had said.

SaharaReporters on Monday night also reported that Muhammad Amin Mahmood, an aspirant in the just-concluded National Convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Northwest Zonal Youth Leadership, was shot during the attack on Monday.

However, as of the time of filing this report, it was not clear how critical his injuries were or if he would survive.

SaharaReporters had reported that two cleaners and workers of the attacked Abuja-Kaduna train identified as Loretta and Abdul were confirmed dead.

There were at least 970 passengers on board the train, according to sources familiar with the train service.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/29/breaking-managing-director-nigerias-bank-agriculture-adamu-among-abuja-kaduna-train

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Rastaramsey(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
This attack might be planned cus there are some prominent Niggars wey board that train......

Nevertheless, APC government has failed us woefully and doesn't deserve another chance.....

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Don't vote that pastor ahead of atiku...
That pastor is another version of his master...

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by NotBeenPaid: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022

The dot on his forehead confirms that the kidnapper and the kidnapped are one.

Modified:
Terrorism and banditry is thriving because he and his people never condemned it because of their religious affiliations.

245 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by jababillions: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol

Everybody go collect for naija last last.

I thought Pantami (the Fake Professor) said with NIN all Bandits and terrorists will be apprehended, weytin come happen?

Make una continue to dey pursue pressers with EFCC up and down while bandits and terrorists roam free.

Maybe I go drop my lappy and become bandit since it is not considered as a crime by the vegetable in Aso rock.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Whynow(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Damn!
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mrmacaroni7:
I don't know why the government can't curb these bandits at all

1.No government has been able to eradicate crime. The Italian mafia...a bit like our bandits...are still active, and have been for over a century.

2.Eradicating banditry is going to take more than just sending in the army to beat them up.....we need things like good schools, good border control, a diversified economy, etc etc. We need changed mindsets, people doing their jobs, etc etc. All that does not fit on a campaign poster, and people want quick quick.

PS.

It is easy to defeat the bandits, but defeating the conditions that created them is another matter.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Abalado(f): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
I just pity the poor masses among them, that's all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by qekng40(f): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
What if all this is a planned attack.

What if they release them all within some days so we can praise this administration??

Just what it....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by SufyanMu: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
SORRRY
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by DryMouth: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Family matter..

Northern Nigeria is most dangerous place in the world to live

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Freedomxlife: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
I can never forget the day my dad was shot dead by the same terrorist on the kaduna to Abuja highway.

It was a horrible and troublesome experience.

Nothing is absolutely working in Nigeria.

May God save us in this Nigeria.

Modify
For those quoting me and saying rubbish, FYI I am not a northerner. But it doesn't matter if a northerner or not.

However the only thing that matters is that we all are in this deep shiit together whether we like it or not.

We are the one that hoisted this wretched administration. Since we decided to keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

Well as some would say; let's keep hoping for a "divine miracle" to come. Lol

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Abalado(f): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mrmacaroni7:
Bcs they are making money through it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by abobote: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maybe the kidnappers were after him,
Buhari is a failure
He failed in 1983, and still fail again this time

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by Joseph08(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
The sweet will reach everybody...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by crown08(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Chai
Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by luizpippo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mrmacaroni7:

These bandits are young boys brainwashed with cash & weapons

Curb business men?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by 175(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
The media just made this guy!!!!!! Shiiiiiiit!!!!!!

Nawa dem for keep this fellow identify secret. Now his ransome has increased automatically.

High value kidnap victim!!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by CoronaVirusPro: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
I feel its time the FGN start thinking about legalizing guns and "open carry"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by DAntivirus: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good bye to the So-called Railway achievement...

Who would patronise this again? After this trauma?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by SarakiBukola: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
angry

For the sake of the victim... his identity should have been kept quiet by the Press.

His ransom just increased by another 50 million naira.

People should use their sense nah.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by BobbieZion(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok
Naija is a failed state.

I love it with all my heart but I have to say the truth.....

Bigotry, Nepotism, Fanaticism,Extremism, Segregation and sycophancy is the order of the day.

Common sense is hard to find,it is alarming and worrisome to still see able bodied youths still willing to die for old, misguided, heartless cannibals that put them in the same mess.
That is when I confirmed we have lost it as a Nation.
It is irredeemable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack by ken6488(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kaduna is a dangerous zone

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.