Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,056 members, 7,828,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

I Have No Choice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have No Choice? (671 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Choice? by Kobeje(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
I am not sure what section to post this.

Many times we hear people (and i bet you and I many times) say, 'I have no choice' (or I had no choice), as an excuse for some of their decisions and actions.

So I wonder, is it really true at any point that 'I have no choice' or that my choice is that 'I have no choice' after considering my options?

Actually, the comments of many people to the response of GEJ to card reader failure during his accreditation and to the result of the prssidential election brought this up again.

Let's have some matured comments please.
Re: I Have No Choice? by Skryptchex(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
Choice: a person, thing, or course of action chosen by somebody from among a range of possibilities.
After seeing/thinking that the other choice is not up to what they want, they just dispose it and use 'I have no choice' as a cover up.
What i know is that in a situation, you have more than a choice to choose from.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Choice? by Kobeje(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
Skryptchex:
Choice: a person, thing, or course of action chosen by somebody from among a range of possibilities.
After seeing/thinking that the other choice is not up to what they want, they just dispose it and use 'I have no choice' as a cover up.
What i know is that in a situation, you have more than a choice to choose from.

My thoughts too.

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Mother With HIV/AIDS And Stroke / The Monumental Loss Of A Highly Loved One / Breaking News: Ooni Of Ife Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.