Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (44408 Views)

Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Again, Court Reā€Žfuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by ArcToyin(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2015
ilovecritics:
They cannot; I repeat.. 'The can never remove Fayose. He's 10x the man they all are. tongue
no b by mouth neither by stubborness.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by Berylpharm(m): 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Good they retraced their step, why impeach a sitting governor few days to house of assembly elections Why try to impeach a governor after APC won the presidential election Why didn't try to impeach him before presidential elections After leaving their duty post for a while and coming back after GMB's victory...

I wonder if their personal vendetta against fayose is more important than the state, set of "confussionists", we still have along way to go in this country...SMH
das y we d masses blocked dem from entering d assembly premises to do der evil motives.... we d masses are strongly behind our governor.... we all knw d tricks & motives.... #neva again to impeachment in d state
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by Berylpharm(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fathai:
u dont know what you are saying. Fayose will be replaced by Fayemi.Remember, the perfect time is coming.
u ar insane sir for dat silly split words of urs
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by Fathai(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Berylpharm:

u ar insane sir for dat silly split words of urs
u lack manners from ur home. why do you prefer supporting a looser? may be you are one. watch how fayose will be impeached after may 29.
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by klincity: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
are u really uselessgoat? just asking
uselessgoat:
AMBODE LAMA DIBO FUN

THE LAGOON IS OPEN FOR THOSE THAT THINK OTHER WISE undecided
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by Berylpharm(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fathai:
u lack manners from ur home. why do you prefer supporting a looser? may be you are one. watch how fayose will be impeached after may 29.
sir,u re still insane,u as an outsider talking rubbish on issues u don't knw .... ekiti is diff from lagos,wats happening. in our state are known to us,can 19APC lawmakers withstand d wishes of ekiti pple? #kai. neva again...becos of der selfish interests,we re strongly behind our governor..talking of Fayemi coming back... to where Sir ? dat y I said u re insane.how will a defeated government be installed after being defeated In an election...u need a brainwash
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by alexxy: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
suwailad:
Fayose will surely be impeached or removed from office if not now but soon
A thug can not be a governor in Buhari's country
Wike The Thug hope you are taking notes

Yes am taking note of all.the events as they unfold
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by Fathai(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
Berylpharm:

sir,u re still insane,u as an outsider talking rubbish on issues u don't knw .... ekiti is diff from lagos,wats happening. in our state are known to us,can 19APC lawmakers withstand d wishes of ekiti pple? #kai. neva again...becos of der selfish interests,we re strongly behind our governor..talking of Fayemi coming back... to where Sir ? dat y I said u re insane.how will a defeated government be installed after being defeated In an election...u need a brainwash
time will tell
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by IAmTobore(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Good they retraced their step, why impeach a sitting governor few days to house of assembly elections Why try to impeach a governor after APC won the presidential election Why didn't try to impeach him before presidential elections After leaving their duty post for a while and coming back after GMB's victory...

I wonder if their personal vendetta against fayose is more important than the state, set of "confussionists", we still have along way to go in this country...SMH
I BEG YOU GET SENSE JARE. I no know say u dey reason with me. Most Nigerians don't know anything. Because the lawmakers are APC members, they are supporting them. DEM GO SOON SEE D KIND OF CHANGE WEY DEM ADVOCATE FOR!
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by IAmTobore(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
adenitemi:
Hehehe. What a way to finally dig his impeachment grave. Nothing can save Fayose. He will make history as the only Governor to be impeached twice. Apparently, he never learned his lessons.

#AdieuFayose
U sabi read at all so? d law makers have withdrawn the suit filed against him! I THINK THERE SHOULD BE AGE RESTRICTION FOR NAIRALAND!
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by IAmTobore(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2015
bamite:
Even though fayose is an uncouth thug, he is still loved by the majority of ekiti people and therefore should be left to govern the people who chose him as their favorite. What this law makers are doin is trampling upon democracy which has favoured them to now have the power at the center.
This is hypocrisy in the part of APC as an honorable piltical party which buhari should stand against if he wants to still be revered as a stand up individual.
AND YOU THINK BUHARI IS A SAINT!
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by IAmTobore(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Mynd44:

You still don't get it do you?

They withdraw the case, then they have nothing holding then back. They will only impeach the new speaker and swear Omirin back in then impeach Fayose.

No point going to court when you have numerical advantage
And what makes you think the protester are going to let them in? Abi na inside their palour them for wan do the sitting? Am looking forward to see the new speaker impeached as alledged. APC; A group of greedy flies!
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by adenitemi: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Easily, it has been established that the people who talk about age here are the same ones who are either underaged or haven't ever tried to utilise their brain's full capacity.

So they withdraw the law suit and go to sleep? Can't you infer that they have something more sinister up their sleeves? Did they withdraw their impeachment notice?

I have never abused anyone on here. Don't be my victim.

IAmTobore:
U sabi read at all so? d law makers have withdrawn the suit filed against him! I THINK THERE SHOULD BE AGE RESTRICTION FOR NAIRALAND!
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by IAmTobore(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2015
adenitemi:
Easily, it has been established that the people who talk about age here are the same ones who are either underaged or haven't ever tried to utilise their brain's full capacity.

So they withdraw the law suit and go to sleep? Can't you infer that they have something more sinister up their sleeves? Did they withdraw their impeachment notice?

I have never abused anyone on here. Don't be my victim.

Read that post over and over again. Then you will understand that they are never going to succeed!
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose by bamite(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2015
IAmTobore:
AND YOU THINK BUHARI IS A SAINT!
How does dat question relate to that comment now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.